Total Posts:42|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

what does sex feel like, be very detailed!!!

vbaculum
Posts: 1,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 6:45:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/18/2012 6:02:14 PM, oreostar wrote:
what does sex feel like, be very detailed... please try to be serious

Imagine eating a delicious blueberry pie and then multiply that euphoria by 100. Now, divide that by the number of years you've been with the person you're having sex with.
"If you claim to value nonviolence and you consume animal products, you need to rethink your position on nonviolence." - Gary Francione

THE WORLD IS VEGAN! If you want it
vbaculum
Posts: 1,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2012 7:07:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/18/2012 6:53:58 PM, oreostar wrote:
better for boy or girl?

Good question. Women make more noise in bed. Yet it's men who think and obsess more about sex.
"If you claim to value nonviolence and you consume animal products, you need to rethink your position on nonviolence." - Gary Francione

THE WORLD IS VEGAN! If you want it
oreostar
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 9:25:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/18/2012 7:07:12 PM, vbaculum wrote:
At 5/18/2012 6:53:58 PM, oreostar wrote:
better for boy or girl?

Good question. Women make more noise in bed. Yet it's men who think and obsess more about sex.

random question how do men kill these obsess thoughts?
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 9:28:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/18/2012 6:45:07 PM, vbaculum wrote:
At 5/18/2012 6:02:14 PM, oreostar wrote:
what does sex feel like, be very detailed... please try to be serious

Imagine eating a delicious blueberry pie and then multiply that euphoria by 100. Now, divide that by the number of years you've been with the person you're having sex with.

LmfaooOoOoOo
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 9:30:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/19/2012 9:25:06 AM, oreostar wrote:
At 5/18/2012 7:07:12 PM, vbaculum wrote:
At 5/18/2012 6:53:58 PM, oreostar wrote:
better for boy or girl?

Good question. Women make more noise in bed. Yet it's men who think and obsess more about sex.

random question how do men kill these obsess thoughts?

Women obsess over it, too. They're just getting it thrown at them all the time, so they've learned an entirely different school of management.
oreostar
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 9:37:51 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/19/2012 9:30:58 AM, Ren wrote:
At 5/19/2012 9:25:06 AM, oreostar wrote:
At 5/18/2012 7:07:12 PM, vbaculum wrote:
At 5/18/2012 6:53:58 PM, oreostar wrote:
better for boy or girl?

Good question. Women make more noise in bed. Yet it's men who think and obsess more about sex.

random question how do men kill these obsess thoughts?

Women obsess over it, too. They're just getting it thrown at them all the time, so they've learned an entirely different school of management.

how do women obsess over it, and how do men obsess over it... compare
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 9:40:30 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/19/2012 9:37:51 AM, oreostar wrote:
At 5/19/2012 9:30:58 AM, Ren wrote:
At 5/19/2012 9:25:06 AM, oreostar wrote:
At 5/18/2012 7:07:12 PM, vbaculum wrote:
At 5/18/2012 6:53:58 PM, oreostar wrote:
better for boy or girl?

Good question. Women make more noise in bed. Yet it's men who think and obsess more about sex.

random question how do men kill these obsess thoughts?

Women obsess over it, too. They're just getting it thrown at them all the time, so they've learned an entirely different school of management.


how do women obsess over it, and how do men obsess over it... compare

You're only ever going to get one side of the story, lol.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 9:43:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/18/2012 6:02:14 PM, oreostar wrote:
what does sex feel like, be very detailed... please try to be serious

You're 28 years old...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 1:16:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/19/2012 9:43:54 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/18/2012 6:02:14 PM, oreostar wrote:
what does sex feel like, be very detailed... please try to be serious

You're 28 years old...

His grammar makes me beg the differ.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
oreostar
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 3:45:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/19/2012 9:43:54 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/18/2012 6:02:14 PM, oreostar wrote:
what does sex feel like, be very detailed... please try to be serious

You're 28 years old...

Was this a question?
oreostar
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 3:47:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/19/2012 1:16:05 PM, TUF wrote:
At 5/19/2012 9:43:54 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/18/2012 6:02:14 PM, oreostar wrote:
what does sex feel like, be very detailed... please try to be serious

You're 28 years old...

His grammar makes me beg the differ.

how are you contributing in any way to this conversation? answer please?
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 4:09:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/19/2012 9:43:54 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/18/2012 6:02:14 PM, oreostar wrote:
what does sex feel like, be very detailed... please try to be serious

You're 28 years old...

This made me laugh so hard.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 4:19:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1. This is a hilarious forum.
2. Ive always wondered what it felt like but I once had this dream I was raped and had sex with this one person. O_O
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 4:27:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/19/2012 4:19:07 PM, kyro90 wrote:
1. This is a hilarious forum.
2. Ive always wondered what it felt like but I once had this dream I was raped and had sex with this one person. O_O

It felt amazing btw.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
oreostar
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 4:38:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/19/2012 4:19:07 PM, kyro90 wrote:
1. This is a hilarious forum.
2. Ive always wondered what it felt like but I once had this dream I was raped and had sex with this one person. O_O

you be sadistic and this is what is wrong with American entertainment its all sadistic. not only was that comment sick and sad, but also shows the lack of knowledge you have towards sex and the immaturity you came to this post with.
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 4:43:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/19/2012 4:38:11 PM, oreostar wrote:
At 5/19/2012 4:19:07 PM, kyro90 wrote:
1. This is a hilarious forum.
2. Ive always wondered what it felt like but I once had this dream I was raped and had sex with this one person. O_O

you be sadistic and this is what is wrong with American entertainment its all sadistic. not only was that comment sick and sad, but also shows the lack of knowledge you have towards sex and the immaturity you came to this post with.

Oh well, I can see your not the humor type.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 4:44:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/19/2012 4:43:21 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 5/19/2012 4:38:11 PM, oreostar wrote:
At 5/19/2012 4:19:07 PM, kyro90 wrote:
1. This is a hilarious forum.
2. Ive always wondered what it felt like but I once had this dream I was raped and had sex with this one person. O_O

you be sadistic and this is what is wrong with American entertainment its all sadistic. not only was that comment sick and sad, but also shows the lack of knowledge you have towards sex and the immaturity you came to this post with.

Oh well, I can see your not the humor type.

Your the one that asked the question. Im only showing you things that people can/would say in a forum with a dumb question like this. How the heck can anyone describe sex? Its different for everyone.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
oreostar
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 5:04:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/19/2012 4:44:14 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 5/19/2012 4:43:21 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 5/19/2012 4:38:11 PM, oreostar wrote:
At 5/19/2012 4:19:07 PM, kyro90 wrote:
1. This is a hilarious forum.
2. I've always wondered what it felt like but I once had this dream I was raped and had sex with this one person. O_O

you be sadistic and this is what is wrong with American entertainment its all sadistic. not only was that comment sick and sad, but also shows the lack of knowledge you have towards sex and the immaturity you came to this post with.

Oh well, I can see your not the humor type.

Your the one that asked the question. I'm only showing you things that people can/would say in a forum with a dumb question like this. How the heck can anyone describe sex? Its different for everyone.

No, I know this is a dumb question (intended to be funny in a satirical way more so dark humor). I love jokes, but, I don't enjoy jokes that are sadistic and cruel. make wise joke that... I'm try to see where this forum will go if people try to be serous and thus it will come out funny. I want this forum to look like people actually care, I don't want people to use dumb slapstick humor. Like the fist answer was very funny!
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 5:08:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/19/2012 5:04:37 PM, oreostar wrote:
At 5/19/2012 4:44:14 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 5/19/2012 4:43:21 PM, kyro90 wrote:
At 5/19/2012 4:38:11 PM, oreostar wrote:
At 5/19/2012 4:19:07 PM, kyro90 wrote:
1. This is a hilarious forum.
2. I've always wondered what it felt like but I once had this dream I was raped and had sex with this one person. O_O

you be sadistic and this is what is wrong with American entertainment its all sadistic. not only was that comment sick and sad, but also shows the lack of knowledge you have towards sex and the immaturity you came to this post with.

Oh well, I can see your not the humor type.

Your the one that asked the question. I'm only showing you things that people can/would say in a forum with a dumb question like this. How the heck can anyone describe sex? Its different for everyone.

No, I know this is a dumb question (intended to be funny in a satirical way more so dark humor). I love jokes, but, I don't enjoy jokes that are sadistic and cruel. make wise joke that... I'm try to see where this forum will go if people try to be serous and thus it will come out funny. I want this forum to look like people actually care, I don't want people to use dumb slapstick humor. Like the fist answer was very funny!

I wasnt trying to be cruel. I really, truly, literaly thought it was a good thread. And I really did have the dream so I wasnt trying to be funny. I was stating what I thought and my experiance. You wanted to know what it felt like right?
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
oreostar
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 5:44:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
would you sex can be scary for some, like some people have like Genophobia. I know a dog that has Genophobia. is it worse to be Genophobic or onanophobic
kyro90
Posts: 4,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 5:48:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/19/2012 5:44:45 PM, oreostar wrote:
would you sex can be scary for some, like some people have like Genophobia. I know a dog that has Genophobia. is it worse to be Genophobic or onanophobic

Yeah, Sex is different for everybody. I know a person that has a problem with their lower body in which whenever someone touches their lower body they get a spazm. Obviously it would be different for this person.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
oreostar
Posts: 55
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 6:07:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Yeah, Sex is different for everybody. I know a person that has a problem with their lower body in which whenever someone touches their lower body they get a spazm. Obviously it would be different for this person.

so, were they born like that, or was like the problem came out of a bush?
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 10:01:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/18/2012 6:02:14 PM, oreostar wrote:
what does sex feel like, be very detailed... please try to be serious

I've seen at least ten of your posts today. You hate grammar. You hate punctuation.

We can't be friends.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 10:08:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
If you had your beer goggles on it feels like regret.

But seriously, it puts lotion on it's hand and jacks off.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
vbaculum
Posts: 1,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2012 11:52:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/19/2012 9:25:06 AM, oreostar wrote:
At 5/18/2012 7:07:12 PM, vbaculum wrote:
At 5/18/2012 6:53:58 PM, oreostar wrote:
better for boy or girl?

Good question. Women make more noise in bed. Yet it's men who think and obsess more about sex.

random question how do men kill these obsess thoughts?

You either have sex or you masturbate.
"If you claim to value nonviolence and you consume animal products, you need to rethink your position on nonviolence." - Gary Francione

THE WORLD IS VEGAN! If you want it
vbaculum
Posts: 1,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 12:09:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/19/2012 5:44:45 PM, oreostar wrote:
would you sex can be scary for some, like some people have like Genophobia. I know a dog that has Genophobia. is it worse to be Genophobic or onanophobic

What's onanophia; a fear of onanism?

I think, for some man, to not be able to regulate their bodies in times of drought can lead to unhealthy thoughts. I've speculated that the reason for some of the sexual violence in highly religious places is a result of taboos against masturbation.
"If you claim to value nonviolence and you consume animal products, you need to rethink your position on nonviolence." - Gary Francione

THE WORLD IS VEGAN! If you want it
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/20/2012 7:08:18 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
It's like masturbating, except with the possibility of having to raise a screaming lump of meat for the next eighteen years.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)