Total Posts:117|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Canibus vs. Dizaster Holy Christ!

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 1:39:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://canibusvsdizaster.com...

Canibus is battling Dizaster on June 10th. I know all my hip hop heads know who these guys are. But if you don't, Canibus is the greatest lyricist hands down in hip hop ever (even if you don't like his lyrics it's a fact that he has the biggest vocabulary, most complex rhyme schemes and multi-syllabic bars) , and also one of the most aggressive flows, and is known for his battle raps and complex rhymes (the man spit a thousand bar rap divided in 5 layers that all rhyme together thus creating an infinite rhyme due to infinite combinations). Dizaster is the best rap battler in the world and also has an aggressive style. He body bags all of his opponents in spectacular fashion. He can spit 20 minute battle raps in a 1 hour battle epic.

Both guys are some of my favorite people in rap, but I'm gonna have to go with Canibus on this one. Dizaster has the edge in the fact that it's in his format and he does nothing but battle, but Canibus has been writing battle rhymes for over a decade and has his fair share of freestyles and song battles (Canibus vs. LL Cool J). I think Canibus is going to study Dizaster and analyze him and expose his weaknesses and understand his method. Canibus is like a rhyme scientist.

Who do you think has this? Youtube these guys.

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 1:48:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Btw, this is not going to be a petty street battle, this is a Pay Per View televised event in LA that you have to buy tickets for.

Trailer:
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 2:18:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I have no idea who these people are...

but I'm excited by your excitement.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 2:57:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 2:18:52 PM, Oryus wrote:
I have no idea who these people are...

but I'm excited by your excitement.

Lets just say this will be the biggest rap battle in history. Youre a fan of rap battles so i'll know you'll enjoy it. It will be 3 unlimited time rounds. Both are capable of spitting for 30 minutes straight from memorization. It will probably be a 2 hour battle.

Heres a taste of each:

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 3:05:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Fvcking awe-some.

*immediately searches for a canibus album*
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 3:06:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 3:05:24 PM, Oryus wrote:
Fvcking awe-some.

*immediately searches for a canibus album*

want to recommend one?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 3:12:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 3:06:20 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/21/2012 3:05:24 PM, Oryus wrote:
Fvcking awe-some.

*immediately searches for a canibus album*

want to recommend one?

Imo, he has a terrible rap voice but his lyrics are sick.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 3:14:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 3:12:34 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 5/21/2012 3:06:20 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/21/2012 3:05:24 PM, Oryus wrote:
Fvcking awe-some.

*immediately searches for a canibus album*

want to recommend one?

Imo, he has a terrible rap voice but his lyrics are sick.

Yeah, his voice is a tiny bit grating but his lyrics more than make up for it.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 3:18:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
That event is gonna be bananas. You see the other guys that are battling, too?! In grindtime format diz has the edge but since it's all written can can write for days with nasty punchlines.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 3:19:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 3:06:20 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/21/2012 3:05:24 PM, Oryus wrote:
Fvcking awe-some.

*immediately searches for a canibus album*

want to recommend one?

Rip the Jacker
C of Tranquility
Melatonin Magic
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 3:20:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 3:18:45 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
That event is gonna be bananas. You see the other guys that are battling, too?! In grindtime format diz has the edge but since it's all written can can write for days with nasty punchlines.

Diz is great too of course.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 3:22:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I like his voice, he's got a razorblade voice that's sheer aggression.

I can see how it's not easily liked though. It's not for easy listening, it's good if youre pumped up.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 3:26:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 3:18:45 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
That event is gonna be bananas. You see the other guys that are battling, too?! In grindtime format diz has the edge but since it's all written can can write for days with nasty punchlines.

Yeah, Illmac vs. Arsonal should be good. Who were the other good battles?
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 3:44:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Extended trailer:
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 3:54:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
First of all, link to this "infinite rhyme." And Dizaster is good, but he's far from the best.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 4:03:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 3:54:30 PM, MouthWash wrote:
First of all, link to this "infinite rhyme."

You ain't a Canibus fan man. You got Canibus in your avatar and haven't heard of Poet Laureate Infinity? What gives?

And Dizaster is good, but he's far from the best.

Who's better than Diz?
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 4:07:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 4:03:59 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/21/2012 3:54:30 PM, MouthWash wrote:
First of all, link to this "infinite rhyme."

You ain't a Canibus fan man. You got Canibus in your avatar and haven't heard of Poet Laureate Infinity? What gives?


I have heard of Poet Laureate Infinity. It's the only poet laureate song I really like (try the remix 'Sunshine') although I fail to see an "infinite rhyme." I always thought he was freestyling it.

And Dizaster is good, but he's far from the best.

Who's better than Diz?

The people in my video. If it didn't work just click on the title and it'll go to Youtube.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 4:12:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 4:07:16 PM, MouthWash wrote:
I have heard of Poet Laureate Infinity. It's the only poet laureate song I really like (try the remix 'Sunshine') although I fail to see an "infinite rhyme." I always thought he was freestyling it.

Because theres 5 layers, 200 bars each. They all rhyme with eachother. You can chop his lyrics which creates infinite combinations of rhymes. That's why it's an infinite rhyme.

The people in my video. If it didn't work just click on the title and it'll go to Youtube.

Alright, I'll check em out when I get home.

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 4:17:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 3:54:30 PM, MouthWash wrote:
First of all, link to this "infinite rhyme." And Dizaster is good, but he's far from the best.



....no. both iron solomon and thesaurus used to be the best of the best but they really fell off.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 4:29:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 4:03:59 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Who's better than Diz?

i think brixx belvedere is, for one.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 4:30:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 4:12:19 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/21/2012 4:07:16 PM, MouthWash wrote:
I have heard of Poet Laureate Infinity. It's the only poet laureate song I really like (try the remix 'Sunshine') although I fail to see an "infinite rhyme." I always thought he was freestyling it.

Because theres 5 layers, 200 bars each. They all rhyme with eachother. You can chop his lyrics which creates infinite combinations of rhymes. That's why it's an infinite rhyme.


That does not make him the best lyricist. I myself could do that if I had the time and energy (I write rap lyrics). But if you think he's the best, look at Eminem's verse from the song Renegade (the underlined words rhyme):

"See they call me a menace, and if the shoe fits I'll wear it
But if it don't, then ya'll swallow the truth, grin and bear it,
Now who's the king of these rude, ludicrous, lucrative, lyrics?
Who could inherit the title, put the youth in hysterics?
Using his music to steer it, sharing his views and his merits,
But there's a huge interference, they're saying you shouldn't hear it,
Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit,
Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish,
But I'm debated, disputed, hated, and viewed in America
as a mother****** drug addict, like you didn't experiment?
That's when you start to stare at who's in the mirror
and see yourself as a kid again, and you get embarrassed
And I got nothing to do but make you look stupid as parents
You ****** do-gooders - it's too bad you couldn't do good at marriage!
And do you have any clue what I had to do to get here? I don't
think you do so stay tuned and keep your ears glued to the stereo."

It's in the video I posted now.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 4:31:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 3:54:30 PM, MouthWash wrote:
First of all, link to this "infinite rhyme." And Dizaster is good, but he's far from the best.



BAHAHA!!!
"bitch yer glasses are so thick you should be the spokes model for coke bottles"
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 4:33:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 4:17:24 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 5/21/2012 3:54:30 PM, MouthWash wrote:
First of all, link to this "infinite rhyme." And Dizaster is good, but he's far from the best.



....no. both iron solomon and thesaurus used to be the best of the best but they really fell off.

Fell off? Have you seen Solomon's battle against Eness? I'm putting up the first round.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 4:47:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 4:30:42 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 5/21/2012 4:12:19 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Because theres 5 layers, 200 bars each. They all rhyme with eachother. You can chop his lyrics which creates infinite combinations of rhymes. That's why it's an infinite rhyme.

That does not make him the best lyricist.

I didn't say it does. But that does add to the credential. His vocabulary, subject matter, multi-syllabic rhyming, clever word play, metaphors, and punchlines that make him the best lyricist. The fact that he is the first and only to write an infinite rhyme is just icing on the cake.

I myself could do that if I had the time and energy (I write rap lyrics).

1. I doubt it. I'll show you why later. Also, not only do you have to make lyrics that can intertwine, but it also has to flow in a parallel manner. (I write rap lyrics as well.)

But if you think he's the best, look at Eminem's verse from the song Renegade (the underlined words rhyme):

"See they call me a menace, and if the shoe fits I'll wear it
But if it don't, then ya'll swallow the truth, grin and bear it,
Now who's the king of these rude, ludicrous, lucrative, lyrics?
Who could inherit the title, put the youth in hysterics?
Using his music to steer it, sharing his views and his merits,
But there's a huge interference, they're saying you shouldn't hear it,
Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit,
Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish,
But I'm debated, disputed, hated, and viewed in America
as a mother****** drug addict, like you didn't experiment?
That's when you start to stare at who's in the mirror
and see yourself as a kid again, and you get embarrassed
And I got nothing to do but make you look stupid as parents
You ****** do-gooders - it's too bad you couldn't do good at marriage!
And do you have any clue what I had to do to get here? I don't
think you do so stay tuned and keep your ears glued to the stereo."

Lol. I'm familiar with Eminems work. This verse mildly impresses me but I've seen better from Canibus. This verse is impressive mostly for it's giant multi rhyme structure but Canibus can do that as well as having more impressive elements as well.

.
.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 5:04:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 4:33:17 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 5/21/2012 4:17:24 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 5/21/2012 3:54:30 PM, MouthWash wrote:
First of all, link to this "infinite rhyme." And Dizaster is good, but he's far from the best.



....no. both iron solomon and thesaurus used to be the best of the best but they really fell off.

Fell off? Have you seen Solomon's battle against Eness? I'm putting up the first round.

Yes, he beat ness but that's not that impressive. He'd get killed by a lo of gt rappers now. Like dumbfoundead, for instance. He's nowhere where he used to be.

At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 5:13:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 4:33:17 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 5/21/2012 4:17:24 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 5/21/2012 3:54:30 PM, MouthWash wrote:
First of all, link to this "infinite rhyme." And Dizaster is good, but he's far from the best.



....no. both iron solomon and thesaurus used to be the best of the best but they really fell off.

Fell off? Have you seen Solomon's battle against Eness? I'm putting up the first round.


If anything, illmac is better than both of them in this format and he's fallen off as well. (See: when he got destroyed by conceited.)
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 5:24:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
How do guys think Canibus is gonna come at this? You think he'll conform to the conversational punchline style that is typical of Grind Time, or do you think he's gonna just stick to his acapella flow and spit it like a verse?

I really hope he just goes out there and rips it rather than conversate with pauses, but it will indeed be a task to make his verse style fit with the Grind Time battle format.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Lasagna
Posts: 2,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 6:40:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I used to listen to Canibus back when he would do projects with Lost Boyz (before Mr. Cheeks died). He was always really good but LL Cool J made an absolute fool out of him when they got into it.
Rob
MouthWash
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 6:42:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 4:47:05 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/21/2012 4:30:42 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 5/21/2012 4:12:19 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Because theres 5 layers, 200 bars each. They all rhyme with eachother. You can chop his lyrics which creates infinite combinations of rhymes. That's why it's an infinite rhyme.

That does not make him the best lyricist.

I didn't say it does. But that does add to the credential. His vocabulary, subject matter, multi-syllabic rhyming, clever word play, metaphors, and punchlines that make him the best lyricist. The fact that he is the first and only to write an infinite rhyme is just icing on the cake.

I myself could do that if I had the time and energy (I write rap lyrics).

1. I doubt it. I'll show you why later. Also, not only do you have to make lyrics that can intertwine, but it also has to flow in a parallel manner. (I write rap lyrics as well.)

But if you think he's the best, look at Eminem's verse from the song Renegade (the underlined words rhyme):

"See they call me a menace, and if the shoe fits I'll wear it
But if it don't, then ya'll swallow the truth, grin and bear it,
Now who's the king of these rude, ludicrous, lucrative, lyrics?
Who could inherit the title, put the youth in hysterics?
Using his music to steer it, sharing his views and his merits,
But there's a huge interference, they're saying you shouldn't hear it,
Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit,
Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish,
But I'm debated, disputed, hated, and viewed in America
as a mother****** drug addict, like you didn't experiment?
That's when you start to stare at who's in the mirror
and see yourself as a kid again, and you get embarrassed
And I got nothing to do but make you look stupid as parents
You ****** do-gooders - it's too bad you couldn't do good at marriage!
And do you have any clue what I had to do to get here? I don't
think you do so stay tuned and keep your ears glued to the stereo."

Lol. I'm familiar with Eminems work. This verse mildly impresses me but I've seen better from Canibus. This verse is impressive mostly for it's giant multi rhyme structure but Canibus can do that as well as having more impressive elements as well.


Give me one Canibus verse that matches this (3 syllables rhymed over twenty times? I'm not sure Bis can do half of that). And having big words is impressive, but not as impressive as simply telling a story while rhyming every other word. I'm sure rhymes could be found for anything by looking up obscure words in the dictionary.

You seem to be also ignoring a very important component of rap- flow. Canibus's flow is repetitive while Eminem's weaves in and out, creating something new every time. You could have all the lyicism in the world, but it doesn't help without flow. I noticed you are a Drake fan, which further backs up my doubt.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2012 6:57:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 5/21/2012 6:40:19 PM, Lasagna wrote:
I used to listen to Canibus back when he would do projects with Lost Boyz (before Mr. Cheeks died). He was always really good but LL Cool J made an absolute fool out of him when they got into it.

lolwut? 2nd round ko, brah. There is no discussion here.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!