Jump to topic:

The Church and CONDOMS.

cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 7:40:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I like sex. Everyone likes sex. Sex is fun. It is good. It makes us feel happy in our goody areas. But, I am catholic too. It teaches us not to use condoms, but I/we use them anyway. What do I do? And Abstinence is not an option.
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 7:43:21 PM
At 5/22/2012 7:42:24 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Pretend a condom is a papal hat. Pretend your manhood is a mini-pope. Problem solved.

Bahahahaha.

Sigged.
quarterexchange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 7:44:11 PM
At 5/22/2012 7:40:51 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
I like sex. Everyone likes sex. Sex is fun. It is good. It makes us feel happy in our goody areas. But, I am catholic too. It teaches us not to use condoms, but I/we use them anyway. What do I do? And Abstinence is not an option.

It means you don't really follow your religion. You say you're catholic but you don't actually act like one. That's the honest to God truth. I hate it when people ask these questions.

"How can I do two contradictory things at the same time?"

The answer is you can't, and you wouldn't be asking this unless you're looking for some sort of validation assuring you that you can.
I don't discriminate....I hate everybody.
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 7:45:40 PM
Pretend a condom is a papal hat. Pretend your manhood is a mini-pope. Problem solved.

Sounds good, but that would offend everyone in my faith. I am a practicing catholic and have a large amount of practicing catholic friends. My girlfriend is also a practicing catholic, but we both feel kind of guilty about this. It is very awkward, and we don't know what to do.
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 7:47:24 PM
At 5/22/2012 7:45:40 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:

Sounds good, but that would offend everyone in my faith. I am a practicing catholic and have a large amount of practicing catholic friends. My girlfriend is also a practicing catholic, but we both feel kind of guilty about this. It is very awkward, and we don't know what to do.

Either

A) wait until you're married and don't use one

or

B) sin

Those are the only two options for a devout Catholic.
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 7:47:55 PM
At 5/22/2012 7:47:24 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Either

or

B) sin

Well, Sh!t. Im fvcked.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 7:49:08 PM
At 5/22/2012 7:47:55 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:

Either

or

B) sin

Well, Sh!t. Im fvcked.

Well... I don't really know what to say. You can always just ... go to confession every time you screw?
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 7:51:15 PM
Go to Afganastan and get married THEN have sex problem solved.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 7:51:24 PM

Either

or

B) sin

Well, Sh!t. Im fvcked.

Jesus never said condoms were dishonorable.
It is much more likely you are going to hell according to the Catholic church for masturbation than for using condoms anyway.
Might as well enjoy condoms.
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 7:53:06 PM
At 5/22/2012 7:51:24 PM, Greyparrot wrote:

Either

or

B) sin

Well, Sh!t. Im fvcked.

Jesus never said condoms were dishonorable.
It is much more likely you are going to hell according to the Catholic church for masturbation than for using condoms anyway.
Might as well enjoy condoms.

I have yet to find biblical evidence forbidding masturbation.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 7:54:42 PM
At 5/22/2012 7:40:51 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:

This is hypocritical. You say that the Church teaches that condoms should not be used. While this is a fact, you ignore their teachings on abstinence.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 7:55:29 PM
Catholics use contraception just as much as anybody else.

STD's are a public health issue. The pope specializes in spirituality- not public health.

The pope wants you to wait until marriage to have sex. That is why his call for no contraception is hunky dory for him. To the pope, giving contraception the o.k. means giving pre-marital sex the o.k. And he can't bring himself to do that- because he's the freaking pope.

So in short, if you're already breaking the rules by having pre-marital sex, then you need to, at that point, respect the importance of preserving public health and strap a condom on.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 7:57:35 PM
At 5/22/2012 7:49:08 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Either

or

B) sin

Well, Sh!t. Im fvcked.

Well... I don't really know what to say. You can always just ... go to confession every time you screw?

The church is against that. AUGH WHY THE HELL DOES GOD MAKE EVERYTHING GOOD BE BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 7:59:00 PM
At 5/22/2012 7:57:35 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:

Either

or

B) sin

Well, Sh!t. Im fvcked.

The church is against that. AUGH WHY THE HELL DOES GOD MAKE EVERYTHING GOOD BE BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atheism is always an option :)
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 8:02:07 PM
Why don't you just ask for forgiveness after every time? Seems to be how that business works. You do bad, you ask for forgiveness, then it's like you never did it. Keep a bottle of holy water next to your lube and when you're done having sex or wackin off, just sprinkle some holy water down there, say a few hail marys and BAM! heaven.
:
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 8:03:56 PM
At 5/22/2012 7:59:00 PM, Oryus wrote:

Either

or

B) sin

Well, Sh!t. Im fvcked.

Not for me. Sorry.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 8:07:05 PM
At 5/22/2012 8:03:56 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:

Either

or

B) sin

Well, Sh!t. Im fvcked.

Not for me. Sorry.

haha! Well, you'll just have to be content with your cognitive dissonance then :)
:
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 8:08:20 PM
At 5/22/2012 8:07:05 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 5/22/2012 8:03:56 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:

Either

or

B) sin

Well, Sh!t. Im fvcked.

Not for me. Sorry.

haha! Well, you'll just have to be content with your cognitive dissonance then :)

*sigh* lifes a b!tch.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 8:10:22 PM
Also, you know there are other sects of Christianity right? Why not those?
Or just make your own sect so that you can do whatever the fvck you want.

King Henry the VIII did it.
:
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 8:11:45 PM
At 5/22/2012 7:43:21 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Bahahahaha.

Sigged.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 8:12:17 PM

Either

or

B) sin

Well, Sh!t. Im fvcked.

Because you are basing your life around religion.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 8:13:37 PM
Wait till you're married.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 8:20:54 PM

Either

or

B) sin

Well, Sh!t. Im fvcked.

#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 8:21:04 PM
At 5/22/2012 7:55:29 PM, Oryus wrote:

STD's are a public health issue. The pope specializes in spirituality- not public health.

The pope wants you to wait until marriage to have sex. That is why his call for no contraception is hunky dory for him. To the pope, giving contraception the o.k. means giving pre-marital sex the o.k. And he can't bring himself to do that- because he's the freaking pope.

So in short, if you're already breaking the rules by having pre-marital sex, then you need to, at that point, respect the importance of preserving public health and strap a condom on.

Or you can not break God's law. That works too.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 8:22:26 PM
At 5/22/2012 8:02:07 PM, Oryus wrote:
Why don't you just ask for forgiveness after every time? Seems to be how that business works. You do bad, you ask for forgiveness, then it's like you never did it. Keep a bottle of holy water next to your lube and when you're done having sex or wackin off, just sprinkle some holy water down there, say a few hail marys and BAM! heaven.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 8:36:14 PM
At 5/22/2012 8:22:26 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

Lol that is not how it works.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 8:43:02 PM
At 5/22/2012 8:21:04 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 5/22/2012 7:55:29 PM, Oryus wrote:

Or you can not break God's law. That works too.

Yeah, but he said that's not an option.
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2012 8:43:21 PM
At 5/22/2012 8:36:14 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 5/22/2012 8:22:26 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

Lol that is not how it works.

I can make jokes too ;)
: