Jump to topic:

Sex Problem (AGES 18+)

cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 8:48:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I have a problem in my sex life. Yes, I am a 15 year old with a sex life. This is modern day america. Deal with it. Anyway, while doin' it with my GF, i "released" way sooner than expected and it left us both perplexed and it was very awkward. Neither one of us knew what to do. So what do I do in a circumstance like that?
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
Awesome-Sauce
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 8:53:03 PM
Lol I like how this is labeled 18+ when the OP is 15...
Cogito ergo sum - Rene Descartes

: At 6/23/2012 1:15:48 AM, bossyburrito wrote: (to Jimtimmy)
:
: You are the equivelent of a fly buzzing around a cow. I can just swat you with my tail without it taking my attention away from grazing the sweet grass that is DDO.

DDOians for a better DDO! (DDOfabDDO)
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 9:01:00 PM
At 5/27/2012 8:48:12 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
I have a problem in my sex life. Yes, I am a 15 year old with a sex life. This is modern day america. Deal with it. Anyway, while doin' it with my GF, i "released" way sooner than expected and it left us both perplexed and it was very awkward. Neither one of us knew what to do. So what do I do in a circumstance like that?

I thought you were Australian?
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 9:02:14 PM
I would reccomend you stop....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 9:03:31 PM
At 5/27/2012 9:02:14 PM, OberHerr wrote:
I would reccomend you stop....
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 9:03:38 PM
At 5/27/2012 9:01:00 PM, Ren wrote:

I thought you were Australian?

Australian? I'm alaskan....
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 9:03:50 PM
18+ with a 15 year old?

-_- fail
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 9:04:43 PM
At 5/27/2012 9:03:50 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
18+ with a 15 year old?

-_- fail

I know, but most 15 year olds don't have sex.
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 9:05:25 PM
At 5/27/2012 9:04:43 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 5/27/2012 9:03:50 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
18+ with a 15 year old?

-_- fail

I know, but most 15 year olds don't have sex.

And you were the one going "This is modern day america. Deal with it."
Wall of LOL
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 9:06:19 PM
At 5/27/2012 9:03:38 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:

Oh, WORD?

That's interesting; I've never met an Alaskan before.

I figure you guys have a markedly different way of life... it's the only American territory I can't really imagine living in.

I mean, don't you guys get months of darkness?

Isn't there also months of daytime?

I mean... isn't that sort of bizzarre? Does your life seem to sort of blend amorphously into itself during those periods?
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 9:08:46 PM
At 5/27/2012 9:06:19 PM, Ren wrote:

Oh, WORD?

I figure you guys have a markedly different way of life... it's the only American territory I can't really imagine living in.

I mean... isn't that sort of bizzarre? Does your life seem to sort of blend amorphously into itself during those periods?

It is the same exact f*cking thing as the lower 48. There is no difference exept that it's a bit colder in the weekend because it's closer to the north pole. No, we don't ride polar bears, we don't eat muktuk, we dont live in igloos, and we don't survive off whales. I hate it when people treat alaskan's differently.
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 9:11:45 PM
At 5/27/2012 9:08:46 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:

Oh, WORD?

It is the same exact f*cking thing as the lower 48. There is no difference exept that it's a bit colder in the weekend because it's closer to the north pole. No, we don't ride polar bears, we don't eat muktuk, we dont live in igloos, and we don't survive off whales. I hate it when people treat alaskan's differently.

Thats what I feel like in Texas. No we do not go to school in horses, we do not live on farms, we are not all farmers, we do not talk like cowboys, and we do not herd cattle. I hate it when people treat texans differently
Wall of LOL
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 9:12:45 PM
Lololololol. You're probably making it up for attention, but if you can't last long at all you should probably NOT have sex.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 9:12:47 PM

Oh, WORD?

Yikes.

Well, I can tell you for a fact that New York is pretty distinct from the other states. California is, too. In fact, California more so.

Lol, I think I've offended everyone I've spoken to here over the last few days. This is like the third or fourth apology in a thread. xD

Lol, okay, I'M SORRY for assuming that you guys were unique.

But, in any case, was I completely off about your long days/nights? I'm really not sure about any of that, and I thought you could tell me a bit about it.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 9:15:41 PM

Lol, it happens.

Always wear a condom.

Tell her she was *that* good and don't make it awkward. Sure, it might be embarrassing for you, but idk, when it's happened to me before, i thought it was kind of funny/flattering. It doesn't get weird until they start acting remorseful about it.

And, hmmm... if you can get it back up afterward and continue on, then it really is no big deal.

If not, find another way to get her off.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 9:16:38 PM
At 5/27/2012 9:12:47 PM, Ren wrote:

Oh, WORD?

Yikes.

Well, I can tell you for a fact that New York is pretty distinct from the other states. California is, too. In fact, California more so.

Lol, I think I've offended everyone I've spoken to here over the last few days. This is like the third or fourth apology in a thread. xD

Lol, okay, I'M SORRY for assuming that you guys were unique.

But, in any case, was I completely off about your long days/nights? I'm really not sure about any of that, and I thought you could tell me a bit about it.

You are actually somewhat correct. You didn't offend me, it's ok. Anyway, in barrow, the northernmost city in north america, there is a period of time where it is 48 days of complete day time with no setting, and then the same thing except with night time.

Anyway, can someone answer the original question?
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 9:17:28 PM

Oh, WORD?

LOL SOMEBODY gets asked the same questions over and over again >.<
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 9:19:21 PM
Burn her house down.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 9:23:15 PM
At 5/27/2012 9:19:21 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Burn her house down.

Amazing. you must get laid alot.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 9:24:20 PM
At 5/27/2012 9:23:15 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
Burn her house down.

Oh yeah, totally. Then again, I'm not sure how that'll work out. I think my hand may be seeing other people...
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 9:29:54 PM
At 5/27/2012 9:23:15 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
Burn her house down.

Oh he does. I would know ;P
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2012 11:42:55 PM
Burn her house down.

With lemons!
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2012 12:40:10 AM
By the trojans extra length ones. You will never cum. Neither of you will feel it either, it will be pure numb.

But if you want good sex... just keep doing what your doing... :p
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2012 1:37:15 AM
At 5/27/2012 9:17:58 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
1. Get her off first.

Yep. This prevents a dissatisfaction on her end.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2012 7:47:03 AM
+400 for being an ironic thread.
And What I think you should do is go talk to a doctor lol. None of us here are doctors so how in the world would we know?!
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2012 7:57:43 AM

Definitely post about it on the Internet.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2012 9:10:39 AM

1) At 15, you should be back, ready to go again within 20 minutes. I'm 25 and I'm still going strong... you should be smashing that semenal fluid out.
2) Regardless of all that, if you do drop the ball, whatever you do, don't let it kill the mood. Revert to foreplay. It's pretty straight forward.
3) The most important sexual skill a man should know is giving head. It's not gross, it's awesome. I'm hoping you're using condoms. If so, you could always go down on her. Obviously don't go down on a girl you've just busted a nut in. You'll have a real bad time.
4) Are you not communicating with your partner during? Like, once she gets to know you, she'll know when you're gonna cum, but yeah... If you can't hold it any more, get her some warning, do your business and then focus on the job at hand.
5) I'm a bit stoned, some I'm rambling.
6) I always try to get my missus off at least once before we actually get to business. That way, if I'm not gonna last long (like if you haven't had sex for a week or something) then at least she'll be right for a while.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...