Jump to topic:

Quick

Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 3:01:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
A super hot girl just came to my school today. How do I make a good first impression?
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 3:03:37 PM
Why not let her settle in before you rush at her like an uncontrollable elephant?

Seriously, just be nice. The best way to make a positive impression is to introduce yourself and offer to help her out. If she doesn't have a place to sit at during lunch, invite her to your table.
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 3:09:43 PM
At 5/29/2012 3:03:37 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Why not let her settle in before you rush at her like an uncontrollable elephant?

Seriously, just be nice. The best way to make a positive impression is to introduce yourself and offer to help her out. If she doesn't have a place to sit at during lunch, invite her to your table.

Wheres Bluesteel?
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 3:11:28 PM
Why let her settle in when you can rush at her like an uncontrollable elephant?

Seriously, just be nude. The best way to make a positive impression is to introduce yourself and offer to go down on her. If she doesn't have a place to sit at during lunch, invite her to your bedroom.

Great advice royal.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 3:13:42 PM
Say hi. Be the first to be her friend in a new school. Im sure she is scared. I remember when I was the new kid. One guy really made me feel nice there. Thats who you have to be. Say hi, she will say hi. Start seeing her and you will soon become friends. Then you can ask her out if ya want.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 3:17:32 PM
At 5/29/2012 3:13:42 PM, kyro90 wrote:
Say hi. Be the first to be her friend in a new school. Im sure she is scared. I remember when I was the new kid. One guy really made me feel nice there. Thats who you have to be. Say hi, she will say hi. Start seeing her and you will soon become friends. Then you can ask her out if ya want.

OK
Dude. Shades
kyro90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 3:19:58 PM
At 5/29/2012 3:17:32 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 5/29/2012 3:13:42 PM, kyro90 wrote:

OK

Im just giving some help. Ya dont have to do it if you dont want to.
Allow me to give you my card....
Oh you cant read? Pitty. It says,
You are now holding the card of the Awesome-Steller-Second-to-none-hot-cool-funny-incredible-magical-beautious-cuddly-warm-kitty-kat-like Secretary
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 4:03:49 PM
Kyro's advice is swell and all, but you gotta seem somewhat interested. She should sense it, but don't make it obvious, and don't creep her out. If she responds positively or you feel a good vibe, things are going good. Fallow all the stuff Kyro said, then, your in the golden area between stranger and friend. You can't be friendzoned, but she knows you as well. That is the perfect time to ask her out.
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 5:26:31 PM
At 5/29/2012 4:03:49 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
Kyro's advice is swell and all, but you gotta seem somewhat interested. She should sense it, but don't make it obvious, and don't creep her out. If she responds positively or you feel a good vibe, things are going good. Fallow all the stuff Kyro said, then, your in the golden area between stranger and friend. You can't be friendzoned, but she knows you as well. That is the perfect time to ask her out.

How do I know if i'm in the golden area?
Dude. Shades
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 5:50:28 PM
Why would you date a girl?

I told you: guys are better.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 5:52:28 PM
At 5/29/2012 5:50:28 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

Leave please
Dude. Shades
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 5:54:01 PM
At 5/29/2012 5:52:28 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:

Leave please

If you're looking for an answer to your question, I don't have enough experience to answer. But the previous answers seem okay to me.

bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 5:55:03 PM

#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 5:55:39 PM
At 5/29/2012 5:54:01 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:

Leave please

If you're looking for an answer to your question, I don't have enough experience to answer. But the previous answers seem okay to me.

Then don't
Dude. Shades
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 5:58:12 PM
At 5/29/2012 5:55:39 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:

Leave please

Then don't

Don't what?

Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 5:59:22 PM
At 5/29/2012 5:58:12 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 5/29/2012 5:55:39 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:

Leave please

Then don't

Don't what?

Respond
Dude. Shades
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 9:56:39 PM
First off- how old are you and how old is she?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 9:58:45 PM

Rofl.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
cheesedingo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2012 11:14:23 PM
At 5/29/2012 5:26:31 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 5/29/2012 4:03:49 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:

How do I know if i'm in the golden area?

She will start a random conversation with you. She will aknowledge your existence. She will friend you on facebook. something like that.
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 7:22:21 PM
At 5/29/2012 9:56:39 PM, Oryus wrote:

I'm actually 15 she is 17. But i'm going to lie about my age for now on. Tell me how much older I can pass off as.
Dude. Shades
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 7:25:02 PM
At 5/30/2012 7:22:21 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:

I'm actually 15 she is 17. But i'm going to lie about my age for now on. Tell me how much older I can pass off as.

haha I have no idea. I don't know what you look like.

But anyway, yeah, royals advice might be best. Be nice and present yourself as a welcoming friend before you get all "sup grrrl" on her.

Anyway, all you know about her (from what I can tell) is that she's hot. Do you really just date people because they're hot? Maybe you should get to know her first. She might be a total toolbag.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 7:27:41 PM

21.. Also tell her you co-founded the Red Cross and Doctors Without Borders and you should have no further problems.
Debate.org Moderator
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 7:28:08 PM

Seriously? She'll figure out what grade your in, so you can only inflate your age by a year, unless of course you want to state you stayed back a year. And honestly, what year you are in high school is more important than your age.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 7:29:12 PM
At 5/30/2012 7:27:41 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

21.. Also tell her you co-founded the Red Cross and Doctors Without Borders and you should have no further problems.

While we're at the lying game, don't waste your money on college. Just lie on your job resumes on which college you went to. save a ton of money.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 7:30:30 PM
At 5/30/2012 7:25:02 PM, Oryus wrote:

haha I have no idea. I don't know what you look like.

But anyway, yeah, royals advice might be best. Be nice and present yourself as a welcoming friend before you get all "sup grrrl" on her.

Anyway, all you know about her (from what I can tell) is that she's hot. Do you really just date people because they're hot? Maybe you should get to know her first. She might be a total toolbag.

Me :

https://www.facebook.com...

Look at my few pics.
Dude. Shades
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 7:32:34 PM
At 5/30/2012 7:29:12 PM, darkkermit wrote:

While we're at the lying game, don't waste your money on college. Just lie on your job resumes on which college you went to. save a ton of money.

Agreed.. In fact CC tell her you already have PHd and are just doing an experiment, studying the effects of high school on children (make up some condition for why you look 15).. That should win her over.
Debate.org Moderator
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 7:33:23 PM

XD bahahah!!!!

Really, you should tell the truth. Lying is not a good way to start off the relationship.
:
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 7:33:46 PM
At 5/30/2012 7:32:34 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 5/30/2012 7:29:12 PM, darkkermit wrote:

Agreed.. In fact CC tell her you already have PHd and are just doing an experiment, studying the effects of high school on children (make up some condition for why you look 15).. That should win her over.

That won't work. Hoopes will tell her different.
Dude. Shades
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2012 7:36:00 PM
At 5/30/2012 7:33:23 PM, Oryus wrote:

XD bahahah!!!!

Really, you should tell the truth. Lying is not a good way to start off the relationship.

My friend tells me she will think of me as a kid.
Dude. Shades