Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

Try again later

Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2012 8:25:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Laura Lee said. Not now when i tried to hand her my number. Did she say that because her hands were full or because I was rejected?
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2012 9:08:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/3/2012 9:02:06 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Problem 1. You need to get her number, not vice versa.

Gotz it. About moving to Texas... I'm gonna go tommorow and ask her out to get something to eat. maybe challenge her to a tennis match and if i win she has to go on a date with me. Good idea?
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2012 9:39:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well "try again later" doesn't necessarily mean something negative, considering the "later".

You really shouldn't of given her chocolate so quickly, before getting a number.

Gosh, DDOers asking for girl advice seems to have such a high failure rate.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2012 9:40:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/3/2012 9:39:46 PM, darkkermit wrote:
Well "try again later" doesn't necessarily mean something negative, considering the "later".

You really shouldn't of given her chocolate so quickly, before getting a number.

Gosh, DDOers asking for girl advice seems to have such a high failure rate.

ay. Too late?
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2012 9:43:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Should i send her a message on facebook?
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2012 9:48:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Was i flat out rejected?
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
tulle
Posts: 4,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2012 10:01:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/3/2012 9:08:06 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/3/2012 9:02:06 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Problem 1. You need to get her number, not vice versa.

Gotz it. About moving to Texas... I'm gonna go tommorow and ask her out to get something to eat. maybe challenge her to a tennis match and if i win she has to go on a date with me. Good idea?

Challenging her to a match to get her number seems like a bad idea to me. If she wins, that's bad news. If she loses when she was trying to win, that's even worse. I just had a Love and Basketball flashback.
yang.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2012 10:05:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Flip a coin for it - heads I win, tails you lose.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2012 10:05:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/3/2012 10:01:14 PM, tulle wrote:
At 6/3/2012 9:08:06 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/3/2012 9:02:06 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Problem 1. You need to get her number, not vice versa.

Gotz it. About moving to Texas... I'm gonna go tommorow and ask her out to get something to eat. maybe challenge her to a tennis match and if i win she has to go on a date with me. Good idea?

Challenging her to a match to get her number seems like a bad idea to me. If she wins, that's bad news. If she loses when she was trying to win, that's even worse. I just had a Love and Basketball flashback.

I agree. It's too aggressive as well.

The problem is that your quickly turning into clingy guy territory and low-status in her eyes If you keep pushing this. I wouldn't say you dug a whole you can't get out of, but your getting in that territory. Good news is that bluesteel is online.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/3/2012 10:10:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
aw thanks dark.

In all honesty though, if a girl is attracted to you, she will go out of her way to help you contact her again. "Not now" means you need to go back to attracting her. I recommend talking to her on facebook until you get more receptive responses from her.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
jm_notguilty
Posts: 683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2012 12:16:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/3/2012 10:10:50 PM, bluesteel wrote:
aw thanks dark.

In all honesty though, if a girl is attracted to you, she will go out of her way to help you contact her again. "Not now" means you need to go back to attracting her. I recommend talking to her on facebook until you get more receptive responses from her.

And remember to use smileys, start out with ;-) and :-P when chatflirting. Eventually use :-* or <3. If she responds with NO smileys or just a :-) everytime, just type <3 10x then type in what you feel, write a poem then ask her out by posting on her Wall with atleast 4 :-*.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2012 12:47:04 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/4/2012 12:16:49 AM, jm_notguilty wrote:
At 6/3/2012 10:10:50 PM, bluesteel wrote:
aw thanks dark.

In all honesty though, if a girl is attracted to you, she will go out of her way to help you contact her again. "Not now" means you need to go back to attracting her. I recommend talking to her on facebook until you get more receptive responses from her.

And remember to use smileys, start out with ;-) and :-P when chatflirting. Eventually use :-* or <3. If she responds with NO smileys or just a :-) everytime, just type <3 10x then type in what you feel, write a poem then ask her out by posting on her Wall with atleast 4 :-*.

I've never heard anybody give advice for flirting online but this is actually pretty good haha
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2012 6:10:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Give the poor kid a break, Kermit. I know what he feels like :/

Calvin, I would cool down for a bit before you contact her again. Trust me, it doesn't look good when you keep contacting someone repeatedly and they are not interested; it just drives them away. Trust me; I know. It's going to be tough to follow this rule (I lapse EVERY SINGLE DAY on this one, and it's hurting me :( ), but you have to do it.
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2012 11:00:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/4/2012 6:10:37 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Give the poor kid a break, Kermit. I know what he feels like :/

Calvin, I would cool down for a bit before you contact her again. Trust me, it doesn't look good when you keep contacting someone repeatedly and they are not interested; it just drives them away. Trust me; I know. It's going to be tough to follow this rule (I lapse EVERY SINGLE DAY on this one, and it's hurting me :( ), but you have to do it.

How long should i wait?
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2012 11:00:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Every guy talking with her except for me is at least 40.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2012 11:11:25 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/4/2012 11:00:55 AM, Calvincambridge wrote:
Every guy talking with her except for me is at least 40.

.... Sounds like she has problems.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2012 11:32:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/3/2012 10:05:16 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
"If I win, you go on a date with me. If you win, i go on a date with you."

I like this!
SuburbiaSurvivor
Posts: 872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2012 12:30:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/3/2012 8:25:25 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
Laura Lee said. Not now when i tried to hand her my number. Did she say that because her hands were full or because I was rejected?

How did she say it? Was it in a "back off way" or was it in a "I really am busy, but later" kind of a way?

Either way, play it smooooooth, homeskillet. Don't try and go to fast.

But then again, you're talking to the guy who hasn't had a girlfriend in 4 years (by choice, mind you). So, you know, take that however you want to.
"I'm going to tell you something that you're never going to forget, SuburbiaSurvivor. Women... Are just human beings"
OMGJustinBieber
Posts: 3,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2012 12:32:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/3/2012 8:25:25 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
Laura Lee said. Not now when i tried to hand her my number. Did she say that because her hands were full or because I was rejected?

Why did you try to hand her your number? Do you think she's going to call you and ask you on a date?
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2012 4:54:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/4/2012 12:32:25 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
At 6/3/2012 8:25:25 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
Laura Lee said. Not now when i tried to hand her my number. Did she say that because her hands were full or because I was rejected?

Why did you try to hand her your number? Do you think she's going to call you and ask you on a date?

True I wanted to trade numbers.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Amann
Posts: 12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 6:45:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/3/2012 8:25:25 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
Laura Lee said. Not now when i tried to hand her my number. Did she say that because her hands were full or because I was rejected?

Yes that was a rejection. Sorry buddy. Stop speaking to her and move on. Best way to get over a girl is to meet another one
Amann