Jump to topic:

initiating contact

Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2012 1:47:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is a serious thread. Should i initiate with Laura Lee on Facebook? if yes what should I say?
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2012 1:59:27 PM
At 6/5/2012 1:51:08 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
No.

Do her a favor and grow up before you pursue her.

Why are you so hostile over a few jokes?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2012 2:05:45 PM
At 6/5/2012 1:47:57 PM, Calvincambridge wrote:
This is a serious thread. Should i initiate with Laura Lee on Facebook? if yes what should I say?

Who is Laura Lee?
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2012 2:06:07 PM
At 6/5/2012 2:05:45 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:

Who is Laura Lee?

Talk to BossyBurrito
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2012 2:07:00 PM
Or PM me.
Dude. Shades
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2012 2:07:20 PM

Who is Laura Lee?

Someone who's first name is Laura and last name is Lee....
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2012 2:07:54 PM
At 6/5/2012 2:07:20 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

Who is Laura Lee?

Someone who's first name is Laura and last name is Lee....

Actually her last name is Hoyt.
Dude. Shades
Calvincambridge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2012 2:08:27 PM
Noooooooooooo hide this Royal will discover it! HIDE IT!
Dude. Shades