Jump to topic:

50 Shades of Grey

SuburbiaSurvivor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 12:07:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I fell out of my chair laughing after reading a few of the reviews. I was in tears after reading exerts from the first few chapters. I honestly fear for my life if I read any farther.
"I'm going to tell you something that you're never going to forget, SuburbiaSurvivor. Women... Are just human beings"
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 12:46:31 AM
At 6/7/2012 12:07:48 AM, SuburbiaSurvivor wrote:
I fell out of my chair laughing after reading a few of the reviews. I was in tears after reading exerts from the first few chapters. I honestly fear for my life if I read any farther.

You must link me to these reviews and excerpts. I also want to wet my pants from laughter. What, you have the right but not me?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 1:17:38 AM
i've heard this book wets pants, but for a different reason
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 2:22:37 AM
"When literature student Anastasia Steele goes to interview young entrepreneur Christian Grey, she encounters a man who is beautiful, brilliant, and intimidating. The unworldly, innocent Ana is startled to realize she wants this man and, despite his enigmatic reserve, finds she is desperate to get close to him. Unable to resist Ana's quiet beauty, wit, and independent spirit, Grey admits he wants her, too—but on his own terms.

Shocked yet thrilled by Grey's singular erotic tastes, Ana hesitates. For all the trappings of success—his multinational businesses, his vast wealth, his loving family—Grey is a man tormented by demons and consumed by the need to control. When the couple embarks on a daring, passionately physical affair, Ana discovers Christian Grey's secrets and explores her own dark desires.

Erotic, amusing, and deeply moving, the Fifty Shades Trilogy is a tale that will obsess you, possess you, and stay with you forever."

http://www.eljamesauthor.com...
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227