Total Posts:52|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Insult Thett3 thread

thett3
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 11:07:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
In 53 minutes, I'll be 18. I would appreciate it very much if you all took this opportunity to roast me :)
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 11:09:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Your a bigoted, racist, sexist, homophobic, evil, ignorant, hypocritical, McCarthyist, war mongering, peace hating, woman oppressing, anti-progress, Republican, Conservative.

Did I miss anything?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
thett3
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 11:10:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 11:09:59 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Your a bigoted, racist, sexist, homophobic, evil, ignorant, hypocritical, McCarthyist, war mongering, peace hating, woman oppressing, anti-progress, Republican, Conservative.

Did I miss anything?

Closet homosexual.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2012 11:11:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Your a bigoted, racist, sexist, homophobic, evil, ignorant, hypocritical, McCarthyist, war mongering, peace hating, woman oppressing, anti-progress, self-hating closet homosexual, Jewish, Republican, Conservative.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 11:42:17 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Thett3, you are a cool guy. I would like to take a moment to recognize thett3's greatness.

Thett3 has good taste in woman, because his girlfriend is the online Snooki of DDO, royalpaladin, who carries an STD known as "the bunny virus".
http://www.debate.org...

Thett3 is manly, because his favorite movie of all time is... the noteboook.... *Facepalm*

Thett3 is humble, because according to his profile (which is also completely honest and true), he is an 18 year old, who makes about 75-100 grand a year, which is more than 70% of the US population. This is totally true. Only humble and honest people could make that kind of money without cooking meth at his age.

Thett3 is awesome, because also according to his profile (which again is completely 100% true), he has finally admitted to him being female. I guess that part about the notebook isn't so weird now is it guys?

Thett3 is Spiritual, because he praised the lord like a true Luthran! Hallelujah brotha!

Thett3 is modest, in fact, he is ten times more modest than anyone else here, and that's a fact. No one can compare to him in modesty.

And last but not least, we all love Thett3, because as much as he thinks he is a hate filled bigot, and is intent on proving this to people, The notebook is still his favorite movie, thus how could he possibly be those things?

Roasted.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 1:19:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Thett is gay.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 1:22:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You attacked me with plenty of personal attacks.

You are really a dude, I remember before DDO gender change week.

Regardless Happy Birthday Thett.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 4:02:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/8/2012 4:01:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Thett carries out lethal injections for a living and likes killing black people.

He is sexually aroused by the word "colonization".
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 4:25:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Lol you guys.. I know the title says "insult" but the OP says "roast". Roasting someone in a joking way is funny, where these insults just make me feel depressed...
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 5:24:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I have no insult to write since none suffice in terms of accomplishing its purpose.;)
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Awesome-Sauce
Posts: 208
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2012 5:36:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/8/2012 11:42:17 AM, TUF wrote:
Thett3, you are a cool guy. I would like to take a moment to recognize thett3's greatness.

Thett3 has good taste in woman, because his girlfriend is the online Snooki of DDO, royalpaladin, who carries an STD known as "the bunny virus".
http://www.debate.org...

Thett3 is manly, because his favorite movie of all time is... the noteboook.... *Facepalm*

Thett3 is humble, because according to his profile (which is also completely honest and true), he is an 18 year old, who makes about 75-100 grand a year, which is more than 70% of the US population. This is totally true. Only humble and honest people could make that kind of money without cooking meth at his age.

Thett3 is awesome, because also according to his profile (which again is completely 100% true), he has finally admitted to him being female. I guess that part about the notebook isn't so weird now is it guys?

Thett3 is Spiritual, because he praised the lord like a true Luthran! Hallelujah brotha!

Thett3 is modest, in fact, he is ten times more modest than anyone else here, and that's a fact. No one can compare to him in modesty.

And last but not least, we all love Thett3, because as much as he thinks he is a hate filled bigot, and is intent on proving this to people, The notebook is still his favorite movie, thus how could he possibly be those things?

Roasted.

Lutheran! Yeah! Which, according to some people in my community, is the worship of Martin Luther King Jr. *facepalm*

Happy belated Birthday!
Cogito ergo sum - Rene Descartes

: At 6/23/2012 1:15:48 AM, bossyburrito wrote: (to Jimtimmy)
:
: You are the equivelent of a fly buzzing around a cow. I can just swat you with my tail without it taking my attention away from grazing the sweet grass that is DDO.

DDOians for a better DDO! (DDOfabDDO)
YYW
Posts: 36,375
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 1:06:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/8/2012 4:02:01 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

He is sexually aroused by the word "colonization".

Who isn't? lol

Thett, I have enjoyed your presence on the threads and your voting. You have consistently have done well. Best of luck in your 18th year and happy birthday!

Now, go buy yourself a pack of cigarettes, a lottery ticket and some dry ice.
Tsar of DDO
SuburbiaSurvivor
Posts: 872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 2:02:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/9/2012 1:06:57 AM, YYW wrote:
At 6/8/2012 4:02:01 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

He is sexually aroused by the word "colonization".

Who isn't? lol

Thett, I have enjoyed your presence on the threads and your voting. You have consistently have done well. Best of luck in your 18th year and happy birthday!

Now, go buy yourself a pack of cancer, a lottery ticket and some dry ice.

Fix'd. ;)
"I'm going to tell you something that you're never going to forget, SuburbiaSurvivor. Women... Are just human beings"
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 2:07:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/9/2012 2:05:47 AM, TUF wrote:
You have to be 19 to smoke in my state

Utah has a 19 year smoking age limit? I didn't realize that.. Can fight in a war but can't smoke a cig or drink a beer..
Debate.org Moderator
YYW
Posts: 36,375
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 2:26:14 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/9/2012 2:02:16 AM, SuburbiaSurvivor wrote:
At 6/9/2012 1:06:57 AM, YYW wrote:
At 6/8/2012 4:02:01 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

He is sexually aroused by the word "colonization".

Who isn't? lol

Thett, I have enjoyed your presence on the threads and your voting. You have consistently have done well. Best of luck in your 18th year and happy birthday!

Now, go buy yourself a pack of DEATH, a lottery ticket and some dry ice.

Fix'd. ;)

If we're really going for accuracy here... (btw. I never said to smoke the cigarettes... just buy them to have bought them. Perhaps they could be sacrificed in the name of imperialistic causes. *builds sacrificial pyre*)

At 6/9/2012 2:07:02 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 6/9/2012 2:05:47 AM, TUF wrote:
You have to be 19 to smoke in my state

Utah has a 19 year smoking age limit? I didn't realize that.. Can fight in a war but can't smoke a cig or drink a beer..

What nonsense. The age to buy cigarettes and booze should be 16.
Tsar of DDO
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 9:04:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/9/2012 2:07:02 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 6/9/2012 2:05:47 AM, TUF wrote:
You have to be 19 to smoke in my state

Utah has a 19 year smoking age limit? I didn't realize that.. Can fight in a war but can't smoke a cig or drink a beer..

Lol pretty much lol!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
SuburbiaSurvivor
Posts: 872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 1:21:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/9/2012 2:26:14 AM, YYW wrote:
At 6/9/2012 2:02:16 AM, SuburbiaSurvivor wrote:
At 6/9/2012 1:06:57 AM, YYW wrote:
At 6/8/2012 4:02:01 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

He is sexually aroused by the word "colonization".

Who isn't? lol

Thett, I have enjoyed your presence on the threads and your voting. You have consistently have done well. Best of luck in your 18th year and happy birthday!

Now, go buy yourself a pack of DEATH, a lottery ticket and some dry ice.

Fix'd. ;)

If we're really going for accuracy here... (btw. I never said to smoke the cigarettes... just buy them to have bought them. Perhaps they could be sacrificed in the name of imperialistic causes. *builds sacrificial pyre*)
"I'm going to tell you something that you're never going to forget, SuburbiaSurvivor. Women... Are just human beings"
sadolite
Posts: 8,839
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 2:30:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You always have been, you are and and always will be, just like your daddy and your daddys daddy and his daddy, a loser.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
thett3
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/9/2012 11:53:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is the greatest thread I've ever read.

<3
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 1:20:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
You know, I've come back to this thread trying to think of something to say many times. But I can never think of anything.

And for that, I hate you thett.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 1:26:07 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
My exact sentiments delivered by everyone's favorite robot, HK-47 (From Kotor)
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 1:37:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 1:26:07 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

My exact sentiments delivered by everyone's favorite robot, HK-47 (From Kotor)

BTW Best one yet.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Aaronroy
Posts: 749
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 1:41:52 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/7/2012 11:09:59 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Your a bigoted, racist, sexist, homophobic, evil, ignorant, hypocritical, McCarthyist, war mongering, peace hating, woman oppressing, anti-progress, Republican, Conservative.

Did I miss anything?
And this goes straight to my signature!
turn down for h'what
1Devilsadvocate
Posts: 1,518
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2013 11:08:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/7/2012 11:07:59 PM, thett3 wrote:
In 53 minutes, I'll be 18. I would appreciate it very much if you all took this opportunity to roast me :)

You don't even know how to tell time/count. It was really 52.01666...minutes. Nuf said.
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...