Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Movies I need to watch soon.

bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 2:38:18 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Top Gun
Dirty Harry
Labyrinth
Citizen Kane
Never Ending Story
Godfather
Goodfellas
Scarface
The Sound Of Music
LOTR
Memento
The Matrix
Fight Club
Scream
Toy Story
Pulp Fiction
Poltergeist
Apocalypse Now
A Clockwork Orange
2001: A Space Odyssey
George Romero Movies

Inb4 YOU HAVE NO CULTURE DIE SCUM.
As you can tell, I am not a big movie fan (My favorite movie of all time is Air Force One). I do, however, want to see these movies at least once. Where to start?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 2:38:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Oh yeah burrito, go ahead and put this in the wrong forum. I am an idiot.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 2:42:42 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well, it does say movies "I" need to watch soon. So it is about you. :D
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 2:43:17 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 2:42:42 AM, Oryus wrote:
Well, it does say movies "I" need to watch soon. So it is about you. :D

True. So, where should I start?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 2:44:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Wait back up... You haven't seen the Labyrinth?

Or all the rest of those movies?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 2:44:36 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 2:38:18 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
Top Gun
Dirty Harry
Labyrinth
Citizen Kane
Never Ending Story
Godfather
Goodfellas
Scarface
The Sound Of Music
LOTR
Memento
The Matrix
Fight Club
Scream
Toy Story
Pulp Fiction
Poltergeist
Apocalypse Now
A Clockwork Orange
2001: A Space Odyssey
George Romero Movies

Inb4 YOU HAVE NO CULTURE DIE SCUM.
As you can tell, I am not a big movie fan (My favorite movie of all time is Air Force One). I do, however, want to see these movies at least once. Where to start?

have not seen the bolded.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 2:44:46 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 2:43:17 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/10/2012 2:42:42 AM, Oryus wrote:
Well, it does say movies "I" need to watch soon. So it is about you. :D

True. So, where should I start?

Do you have your top 10 movies listed in that one thread?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 2:44:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 2:44:10 AM, Oryus wrote:
Wait back up... You haven't seen the Labyrinth?



Or all the rest of those movies?

None on the list at all.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 2:52:41 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 2:44:46 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 6/10/2012 2:43:17 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/10/2012 2:42:42 AM, Oryus wrote:
Well, it does say movies "I" need to watch soon. So it is about you. :D

True. So, where should I start?

Do you have your top 10 movies listed in that one thread?

I have not seen ANY of those.
I would say my top ten movies are:
1. Air Force One
2. SW: A New Hope
3. SW: Empire Strikes Back
4. V for Vendetta
5. Inception
6. The Taking Of Pelham 123 (original one)
7. I Am Legend
8. SW: Return Of The Jedi
9. MST3K: Laserblast (If this counts)
10. The Omen

So... This is why I need to see those movies.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 2:55:11 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/10/2012 2:38:18 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
Top Gun
Dirty Harry
Labyrinth
Citizen Kane
Never Ending Story
Godfather
Goodfellas
Scarface
The Sound Of Music
LOTR
Memento
The Matrix
Fight Club
Scream
Toy Story
Pulp Fiction
Poltergeist
Apocalypse Now
A Clockwork Orange
2001: A Space Odyssey
George Romero Movies

Inb4 YOU HAVE NO CULTURE DIE SCUM.
As you can tell, I am not a big movie fan (My favorite movie of all time is Air Force One). I do, however, want to see these movies at least once. Where to start?

Based on what you like and also on what I think is just undeniably awesome- those are the ones you should check out first.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2012 2:56:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Memento
Fight Club
The Matrix
Pulp Fiction

Watch these now.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 11:20:18 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Go Romero let me join you on that and I reccomend 28 days later.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 11:30:36 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/11/2012 11:20:18 AM, Calvincambridge wrote:
Go Romero let me join you on that and I reccomend 28 days later.

I hope you are joking.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Calvincambridge
Posts: 1,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 11:59:34 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/11/2012 11:30:36 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/11/2012 11:20:18 AM, Calvincambridge wrote:
Go Romero let me join you on that and I reccomend 28 days later.

I hope you are joking.

About I like those movies. I never seen 28 days later. I just like zombies.
Trying to figure out women is like trying to solve a Rubik's cube with missing pieces. While blind. And on fire. And being shot.-Agent_Orange
Dude. Shades
That is all.- Thaddeus Rivers
One thing that isn't a joke though is the fact that woman are computers.Some buttons you can press and it'l work fine, but if you push the wrong one you'll get the blue screen of death.
silly, thett. girls are only good for sex. being friends with a female is of no value.-darkkermit
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 12:00:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/11/2012 11:59:34 AM, Calvincambridge wrote:
At 6/11/2012 11:30:36 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/11/2012 11:20:18 AM, Calvincambridge wrote:
Go Romero let me join you on that and I reccomend 28 days later.

I hope you are joking.

About I like those movies. I never seen 28 days later. I just like zombies.

28 days later is not Romero.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Lasagna
Posts: 2,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 4:10:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Pretty much what SocialPinko said. Matrix and Fight Club are probably the two coolest movies made in the last 20 years. Other good ones:

Waking Life
Cube
Pi
Rob