Jump to topic:

How many to bang?

Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 9:27:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
What is the ideal # of people one would like to have slept with in her or his lifetime?

a) 0
b) 1
c) 2-5
d) 6-15
e) 16-50
f) 51-100
g) 101-500
h) as many as physically possible
i) this question is fuxt

Defend yourself!
Rob
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 10:10:12 PM
b) preferably, assuming I marry, and she doesn't die.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 10:15:38 PM
At 6/11/2012 9:27:13 PM, Lasagna wrote:
What is the ideal # of people one would like to have slept with in her or his lifetime?

a) 0
b) 1
c) 2-5
d) 6-15
e) 16-50
f) 51-100
g) 101-500
i) this question is fuxt

Defend yourself!

i.

quality>quantity
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Aaronroy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2012 11:31:06 PM
At 6/11/2012 10:10:12 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Marriage is trivial, to be honest, but the following still applies:
You obviously forgot the nugget of wisdom bestowed by the Uncle in Little Miss Sunshine.
'Listen to me, this is the voice of experience talking. Are you listening? F*ck a lot of women, Dwayne.'
I got no reason to lie to you kid, f*ck a lotta women'

I guess I have the same opinion as the old man. We, as humans, are naturally polygamous creatures and although I wish to have only one life-long partner, it seems pretty bland and insipid to limit myself on how many sexual partners I wish to try before I find someone to settle down with. Sex is good, you should try it sometime. A lot, like, all the time.
turn down for h'what
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2012 6:27:21 AM
b) That would have been best. All the rest don't add up to the 1.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 8:52:38 AM
OberHerr

Jharry

If you only experience one person in bed, how do you know how they compare to the rest?
Rob
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 8:56:07 AM
At 6/11/2012 10:15:38 PM, Oryus wrote:

a) 0
b) 1
c) 2-5
d) 6-15
e) 16-50
f) 51-100
g) 101-500
i) this question is fuxt

Defend yourself!

i.

quality>quantity

So if it took you 100 people to sleep with to find that quality then you'd do it without hesitation?
Rob
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 8:58:55 AM
At 6/11/2012 11:31:06 PM, Aaronroy wrote:
f*ck a lotta women'

What if the first woman you sleep with makes you feel like you never want anyone else? Do you hold out for her?
Rob
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 3:20:44 PM
At 6/13/2012 9:37:09 AM, Ren wrote:
As many as fvcking possible.

Vag is rad. Get it while it's hot

But what if you find someone very appealing right away? Do you dump her to get more?
Rob
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 3:41:07 PM
Depends on if you find a mate / if your mate is casual enough to have an open relationship.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 3:41:18 PM
At 6/13/2012 3:21:39 PM, Lasagna wrote:
At 6/13/2012 10:23:45 AM, drafterman wrote:
j. http://www.google.com...:*&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1

Please explain the relevance of your link.

It provides an answer you hadn't considered.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 3:58:55 PM

a) 0
b) 1
c) 2-5
d) 6-15
e) 16-50
f) 51-100
g) 101-500
i) this question is fuxt

Defend yourself!:

I'm in the low "e" range (about 20-25??) and to be honest, it just doesn't feel like it's enough. But isn't that the crux of the situation? When would it ever be enough? It wouldn't, because even if you're with the most amazing person ever, temptation still exists. It's a bit paradoxical. If I spent my whole life living as a bachelor I'm sure it would have felt empty, vacuous, and lonely at some point. You yearn to be in a relationship when single, and yearn to be single (the hunt) when hitched. Quite the paradox. Humans are f*cked up creatures.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 4:14:56 PM
At 6/13/2012 3:58:55 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

a) 0
b) 1
c) 2-5
d) 6-15
e) 16-50
f) 51-100
g) 101-500
i) this question is fuxt

Defend yourself!:

I'm in the low "e" range (about 20-25??) and to be honest, it just doesn't feel like it's enough. But isn't that the crux of the situation? When would it ever be enough? It wouldn't, because even if you're with the most amazing person ever, temptation still exists. It's a bit paradoxical. If I spent my whole life living as a bachelor I'm sure it would have felt empty, vacuous, and lonely at some point. You yearn to be in a relationship when single, and yearn to be single (the hunt) when hitched. Quite the paradox. Humans are f*cked up creatures.

Preach it!
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 4:16:55 PM
Genetics say to spread our genes as much as possible. Humanity has now gotten to the point where this is starting to negatively affect it.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 8:01:06 PM
At 6/13/2012 3:41:07 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Depends on if you find a mate / if your mate is casual enough to have an open relationship.

So... ideally as many as possible?
Rob
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 8:01:22 PM
At 6/13/2012 3:41:18 PM, drafterman wrote:

Which is...
Rob
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 8:03:39 PM
At 6/13/2012 8:01:22 PM, Lasagna wrote:

Which is...

What does the link say?
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 8:34:04 PM
At 6/13/2012 3:58:55 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

a) 0
b) 1
c) 2-5
d) 6-15
e) 16-50
f) 51-100
g) 101-500
i) this question is fuxt

Defend yourself!:

I'm in the low "e" range (about 20-25??) and to be honest, it just doesn't feel like it's enough.

We're pretty similar in age and in this situation we are also similar (18 for me). I would say I am likely to make it into the 20s by the end of the year, although I'd much rather find happiness with number 19. I'm still with #18 right now and it is unfortunately becoming increasingly obvious that it's not going to be a forever deal :(

But isn't that the crux of the situation? When would it ever be enough? It wouldn't, because even if you're with the most amazing person ever, temptation still exists. It's a bit paradoxical. If I spent my whole life living as a bachelor I'm sure it would have felt empty, vacuous, and lonely at some point. You yearn to be in a relationship when single, and yearn to be single (the hunt) when hitched. Quite the paradox. Humans are f*cked up creatures.

Again, probably because of your age and the fact that we are somewhat similar individuals in other ways we are facing the same big questions. In the last year I have struggled with this quite a bit. I left my daughter's mother after a 6-year relationship at the turn of the year and she is a very beautiful woman who would probably make 99% of the male population happy if they had her, and I found a great deal of confusion as to why I couldn't be happy with her. Am I just taking for granted what I have? Am I naturally polygamous?

When I left her I told myself I must be indeed polygamous. However since then I've been with two women and I've learned that I really do want a monogamous long-term relationship, and that I simply haven't found the right woman yet. I may never find her... which is another interesting consideration, because if I never do find this mystery woman I'm looking for, then I might as well have as much fun as I can in the meantime right? So in that case I would want to maximize my experiences...

Having been with about 20 individuals so far I can say that I'm glad I'm at that number at this time in my life. Experiencing different women in bed has been very informative as well as enjoyable, even if I have to return every good feeling I get through heartbreak, regret, and guilt every time I move on (better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all). All the different styles of sex that women prefer has really shaped the way I make love and when I get with a girl nowadays I am very confident and versatile with sex. My last couple of GFs were/are the rough type, liking to do a lot of biting and scratching and leaving marks down my back as well as hickies/bites on the neck area. I wasn't familiar with this before this year and was definitely uncomfortable with it up until recently, and now I know how to enjoy it. Other girls are into 69 and filatio (also very enjoyable).

My current girl has slept with a great many people, well over 50 I'm sure, and has made out with a great many more. I am finding it extremely difficult to deal with this, simply because I can't even go to the gas station without running into people she's had some sort of drama with. I'm not a jealous person and I'm trying desperately to be open-minded and not judge her stereotypically (whore) when it's perfectly alright for guys to be like this, but I'm starting to break. The hard part is that she is extremely sensual and makes me feel absolutely awesome all the time; we are very compatible in bed and like a lot of caressing, massaging, etc. Every girl I've been with will take my attention but won't return it, but this girl actually takes the initiative and plays with my hair, rubs my legs while we're watching TV, and does a lot of those little things that makes me really happy which I've really never gotten from anyone else. I wonder if her sensual nature is linked to the hip of her sexually promiscuous nature and if I can't have my cake and eat it too. I'm sure there is a "perfect" girl out there but am I to just wait in chastity until she arrives? How many months or even years could that take? These questions can be quite paralyzing and I've found that the only real answer is to just follow the lead life gives you and enjoy the ride.

About "the hunt," I feel you there. I am hoping that when I find Mrs. Right that this urge will go away. When I was with #17, I found my urge for the hunt vanished, however it turned out I was being played like a cheap piano and everything we had was completely fake. So I've gotten a taste of happiness, but I'm still unsure as to whether it can be attained in a real relationship. I am betting that it can, even for hunters like us!
Rob
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 8:35:38 PM
At 6/13/2012 8:03:39 PM, drafterman wrote:

Which is...

What does the link say?

Population, world: 6,840,507,003

So are you saying we should all stop having sex because of overpopulation? You really do have to give some context when you post links, even if you think they are self-explanatory - it's good manners -_-
Rob
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 8:38:58 PM
At 6/13/2012 8:35:38 PM, Lasagna wrote:
At 6/13/2012 8:03:39 PM, drafterman wrote:

Which is...

What does the link say?

Population, world: 6,840,507,003

So are you saying we should all stop having sex because of overpopulation? You really do have to give some context when you post links, even if you think they are self-explanatory - it's good manners -_-

No.... I'm saying the population of the world is one possible answer to your question.
Aayu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 11:09:22 PM
A year ago, when was playing with the idea of celibacy, I'd have said 0.

Now, though- I am not really sure. The whole idea being 'sex is not a priority'. So, there is no ideal number of people to bang. Sex is a means to an end, the end being an everlasting relationship.

I should contend that it all depends upon the priorities in your life. Happiness is what one aspires for, and people believe in different milestones that measure the level of happiness in one's life. If a mutually satisfying relationship is one of the milestones you consider important to achieve happiness, the quest for the same can lead to any arbitrary number of people you'd have slept with.

For me, though- since a relationship is not something I'd measure my happiness with, I'd say 1.
jharry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2012 11:51:54 PM
At 6/13/2012 8:52:38 AM, Lasagna wrote:
OberHerr

Jharry

If you only experience one person in bed, how do you know how they compare to the rest?

If Id only had sex with one women then it would have literally been the best sex Id ever had.

I was saying that all my other sexual experiences with other women don't add up to thru experience I have with the one I have no. Hindsight I guess.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen