Total Posts:117|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Women Who Lie About Rape *

inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 11:22:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Greetings ladies and gentlemen. On a serious note, I want to talk about an issue that has been with me for some time. It is about rape. This is a crime, and a very horrible one indeed. But when you take something so horrific and then use it to depower another for selfish reasons, then you should be held liable for your
falsehoods. Brian Banks is a former football player who was wrongly accused of
rape by a female he had a relation with about a decade ago. So he was jailed and lost those precious moments of his life, simply because of a lie. But there were no charges, and usually this is the case when a Woman does this from time to time.
Does anyone here really understand why ? This needs to change.
See the link here for more info. What do you think about this story.

http://abcnews.go.com...
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 11:30:31 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 11:22:54 AM, inferno wrote:
Greetings ladies and gentlemen. On a serious note, I want to talk about an issue that has been with me for some time. It is about rape. This is a crime, and a very horrible one indeed. But when you take something so horrific and then use it to depower another for selfish reasons, then you should be held liable for your
falsehoods. Brian Banks is a former football player who was wrongly accused of
rape by a female he had a relation with about a decade ago. So he was jailed and lost those precious moments of his life, simply because of a lie. But there were no charges, and usually this is the case when a Woman does this from time to time.
Does anyone here really understand why ? This needs to change.
See the link here for more info. What do you think about this story.

http://abcnews.go.com...

If this link does not work here, then Google Brian Banks accused of rape.
The Woman got no jail time for her false accusations.
She seemed to be a bit indifferent about this as well in her interview.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 12:31:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
According to the FBI, at least 92% of females who accuse males of rape are not lying. They also admit that their definition is a little inaccurate, and that most of the 8% of the people who do "lie" are not really lying.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 12:40:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 12:37:30 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:32:48 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
Why is this in the personal section?

Because this is a serious issue.

Um, how? The vast majority of women who claim they were raped were actually raped.
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 12:40:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 12:31:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
According to the FBI, at least 92% of females who accuse males of rape are not lying. They also admit that their definition is a little inaccurate, and that most of the 8% of the people who do "lie" are not really lying.

False. Lady Royale, I do not know where you get your information from dear.
But wherever it is, you need to do some more in-depth research.
Government records are highly flawed and biased in many cases.
Most Women who do this are not given to trial, or persecuted. Women lie about things such as rape, because in their minds, they are victimized.
This creates delusions that are conflicting.
Nevermind the overwhelming majority here.
If this pattern keeps up, it is going to cause many innocent victims, who really
have been raped to be demoralized by the status quo.
Now as a young Woman, is that what you really hoping for.
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 12:43:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 12:37:30 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:32:48 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
Why is this in the personal section?

Because this is a serious issue.

Even if it is serious, is it a serious thing that happened in your life personally?
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 12:44:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 12:40:54 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:31:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
According to the FBI, at least 92% of females who accuse males of rape are not lying. They also admit that their definition is a little inaccurate, and that most of the 8% of the people who do "lie" are not really lying.

False. Lady Royale, I do not know where you get your information from dear.
But wherever it is, you need to do some more in-depth research.
Government records are highly flawed and biased in many cases.
Most Women who do this are not given to trial, or persecuted. Women lie about things such as rape, because in their minds, they are victimized.
This creates delusions that are conflicting.
Nevermind the overwhelming majority here.
If this pattern keeps up, it is going to cause many innocent victims, who really
have been raped to be demoralized by the status quo.
Now as a young Woman, is that what you really hoping for.

So inferno, your argument is: government records suck and women lie.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 12:49:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 12:40:54 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:31:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
According to the FBI, at least 92% of females who accuse males of rape are not lying. They also admit that their definition is a little inaccurate, and that most of the 8% of the people who do "lie" are not really lying.

False. Lady Royale, I do not know where you get your information from dear.
From the FBI, lol.
But wherever it is, you need to do some more in-depth research.
Government records are highly flawed and biased in many cases.
So where else should I get statistics from? I'm not basing it on your empirical analysis, sorry.
Most Women who do this are not given to trial, or persecuted.
Yes, but the FBI knows whether or not they are lying because they actually take the cases and draw these conclusions.
Women lie about things such as rape, because in their minds, they are victimized.
Women are victimized in society, but since most don't lie about being raped, I would say that there is some other cause.
This creates delusions that are conflicting.
Wait, what? How can someone be deluded about whether or not she was raped?
Nevermind the overwhelming majority here.
If this pattern keeps up, it is going to cause many innocent victims, who really
have been raped to be demoralized by the status quo.
Um, how? Again, most people who claimed that they were raped actually were raped.
Now as a young Woman, is that what you really hoping for.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 12:49:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 12:44:56 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:40:54 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:31:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
According to the FBI, at least 92% of females who accuse males of rape are not lying. They also admit that their definition is a little inaccurate, and that most of the 8% of the people who do "lie" are not really lying.

False. Lady Royale, I do not know where you get your information from dear.
But wherever it is, you need to do some more in-depth research.
Government records are highly flawed and biased in many cases.
Most Women who do this are not given to trial, or persecuted. Women lie about things such as rape, because in their minds, they are victimized.
This creates delusions that are conflicting.
Nevermind the overwhelming majority here.
If this pattern keeps up, it is going to cause many innocent victims, who really
have been raped to be demoralized by the status quo.
Now as a young Woman, is that what you really hoping for.

So inferno, your argument is: government records suck and women lie.

Yeah, that's what his argument is. The government and women are colluding to pretend that women who were not raped were actually raped
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 12:52:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 12:49:54 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:44:56 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:40:54 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:31:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
According to the FBI, at least 92% of females who accuse males of rape are not lying. They also admit that their definition is a little inaccurate, and that most of the 8% of the people who do "lie" are not really lying.

False. Lady Royale, I do not know where you get your information from dear.
But wherever it is, you need to do some more in-depth research.
Government records are highly flawed and biased in many cases.
Most Women who do this are not given to trial, or persecuted. Women lie about things such as rape, because in their minds, they are victimized.
This creates delusions that are conflicting.
Nevermind the overwhelming majority here.
If this pattern keeps up, it is going to cause many innocent victims, who really
have been raped to be demoralized by the status quo.
Now as a young Woman, is that what you really hoping for.

So inferno, your argument is: government records suck and women lie.

Yeah, that's what his argument is. The government and women are colluding to pretend that women who were not raped were actually raped

Yea...no.

And what would the governments reason be exactly to do that?
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 12:53:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 12:49:15 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:40:54 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:31:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
According to the FBI, at least 92% of females who accuse males of rape are not lying. They also admit that their definition is a little inaccurate, and that most of the 8% of the people who do "lie" are not really lying.

False. Lady Royale, I do not know where you get your information from dear.
From the FBI, lol.
But wherever it is, you need to do some more in-depth research.
Government records are highly flawed and biased in many cases.
So where else should I get statistics from? I'm not basing it on your empirical analysis, sorry.
Most Women who do this are not given to trial, or persecuted.
Yes, but the FBI knows whether or not they are lying because they actually take the cases and draw these conclusions.
Women lie about things such as rape, because in their minds, they are victimized.
Women are victimized in society, but since most don't lie about being raped, I would say that there is some other cause.
This creates delusions that are conflicting.
Wait, what? How can someone be deluded about whether or not she was raped?
Nevermind the overwhelming majority here.
If this pattern keeps up, it is going to cause many innocent victims, who really
have been raped to be demoralized by the status quo.
Um, how? Again, most people who claimed that they were raped actually were raped.
Now as a young Woman, is that what you really hoping for.

There are many things that are off record here. And as someone who has family in the FBI, it is a mutha freaking lie. They are part of that demographic that has contributed to the erosion of the justice system as it is.
So no, I dont trust those facts. And they lie about things such as crime, population, personal income. Dont be so brainwashed by the status quo.
I see a national trend growing here. And what it is doing is systematically
demoralizing, undemining, patronizing, and dehumanizing, that status
and delicate reputation of Womanhood.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 12:54:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 12:52:55 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:49:54 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:44:56 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:40:54 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:31:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
According to the FBI, at least 92% of females who accuse males of rape are not lying. They also admit that their definition is a little inaccurate, and that most of the 8% of the people who do "lie" are not really lying.

False. Lady Royale, I do not know where you get your information from dear.
But wherever it is, you need to do some more in-depth research.
Government records are highly flawed and biased in many cases.
Most Women who do this are not given to trial, or persecuted. Women lie about things such as rape, because in their minds, they are victimized.
This creates delusions that are conflicting.
Nevermind the overwhelming majority here.
If this pattern keeps up, it is going to cause many innocent victims, who really
have been raped to be demoralized by the status quo.
Now as a young Woman, is that what you really hoping for.

So inferno, your argument is: government records suck and women lie.

Yeah, that's what his argument is. The government and women are colluding to pretend that women who were not raped were actually raped

Yea...no.

And what would the governments reason be exactly to do that?

Don't you know? It's a New World Order conspiracy to prevent men from getting women.
THEBOMB
Posts: 2,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 12:55:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 12:54:07 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:52:55 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:49:54 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:44:56 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:40:54 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:31:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
According to the FBI, at least 92% of females who accuse males of rape are not lying. They also admit that their definition is a little inaccurate, and that most of the 8% of the people who do "lie" are not really lying.

False. Lady Royale, I do not know where you get your information from dear.
But wherever it is, you need to do some more in-depth research.
Government records are highly flawed and biased in many cases.
Most Women who do this are not given to trial, or persecuted. Women lie about things such as rape, because in their minds, they are victimized.
This creates delusions that are conflicting.
Nevermind the overwhelming majority here.
If this pattern keeps up, it is going to cause many innocent victims, who really
have been raped to be demoralized by the status quo.
Now as a young Woman, is that what you really hoping for.

So inferno, your argument is: government records suck and women lie.

Yeah, that's what his argument is. The government and women are colluding to pretend that women who were not raped were actually raped

Yea...no.

And what would the governments reason be exactly to do that?

Don't you know? It's a New World Order conspiracy to prevent men from getting women.

XD Yea...just like the feminist movement prevents guys from getting laid :P
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 1:07:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 12:54:07 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:52:55 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:49:54 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:44:56 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:40:54 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:31:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
According to the FBI, at least 92% of females who accuse males of rape are not lying. They also admit that their definition is a little inaccurate, and that most of the 8% of the people who do "lie" are not really lying.

False. Lady Royale, I do not know where you get your information from dear.
But wherever it is, you need to do some more in-depth research.
Government records are highly flawed and biased in many cases.
Most Women who do this are not given to trial, or persecuted. Women lie about things such as rape, because in their minds, they are victimized.
This creates delusions that are conflicting.
Nevermind the overwhelming majority here.
If this pattern keeps up, it is going to cause many innocent victims, who really
have been raped to be demoralized by the status quo.
Now as a young Woman, is that what you really hoping for.

So inferno, your argument is: government records suck and women lie.

Yeah, that's what his argument is. The government and women are colluding to pretend that women who were not raped were actually raped

Yea...no.

And what would the governments reason be exactly to do that?

Don't you know? It's a New World Order conspiracy to prevent men from getting women.

What ? That is perhaps the dumbest thing I ever heard coming from you.
No offense. But that is not what this is about.
Its about divide and conquer. The media is exposing the lies of the status quo.
It is about time. Yes, the unwritten rule of the feminist club.
And that is to try and demaculinate in the honor of power and authority.
Rape is about power. So when you lie about being raped, it is as if you are the one who is depowering yourself. Typical compensatory attitude for feelings
of social inadequacies, and sexism. But the truth like all things be revealed.
The danger is ignoring and not justifying the problem.
So if you are a female, when this happens, you are killing your worth.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 1:17:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 1:07:01 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:54:07 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:52:55 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:49:54 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:44:56 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:40:54 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:31:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
According to the FBI, at least 92% of females who accuse males of rape are not lying. They also admit that their definition is a little inaccurate, and that most of the 8% of the people who do "lie" are not really lying.

False. Lady Royale, I do not know where you get your information from dear.
But wherever it is, you need to do some more in-depth research.
Government records are highly flawed and biased in many cases.
Most Women who do this are not given to trial, or persecuted. Women lie about things such as rape, because in their minds, they are victimized.
This creates delusions that are conflicting.
Nevermind the overwhelming majority here.
If this pattern keeps up, it is going to cause many innocent victims, who really
have been raped to be demoralized by the status quo.
Now as a young Woman, is that what you really hoping for.

So inferno, your argument is: government records suck and women lie.

Yeah, that's what his argument is. The government and women are colluding to pretend that women who were not raped were actually raped

Yea...no.

And what would the governments reason be exactly to do that?

Don't you know? It's a New World Order conspiracy to prevent men from getting women.

What ? That is perhaps the dumbest thing I ever heard coming from you.
It was sarcasm, lol. I was demonstrating how dumb the idea is that the government is lying about women not being raped.
No offense. But that is not what this is about.
Its about divide and conquer. The media is exposing the lies of the status quo.
It is about time. Yes, the unwritten rule of the feminist club.
And that is to try and demaculinate in the honor of power and authority.
Rape is about power. So when you lie about being raped, it is as if you are the one who is depowering yourself. Typical compensatory attitude for feelings
of social inadequacies, and sexism. But the truth like all things be revealed.
The danger is ignoring and not justifying the problem.
So if you are a female, when this happens, you are killing your worth.

Well, considering that the vast majority of women are not lying about raped, most women aren't depowering themselves. :)
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 1:21:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 1:17:23 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/14/2012 1:07:01 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:54:07 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:52:55 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:49:54 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:44:56 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:40:54 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:31:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
According to the FBI, at least 92% of females who accuse males of rape are not lying. They also admit that their definition is a little inaccurate, and that most of the 8% of the people who do "lie" are not really lying.

False. Lady Royale, I do not know where you get your information from dear.
But wherever it is, you need to do some more in-depth research.
Government records are highly flawed and biased in many cases.
Most Women who do this are not given to trial, or persecuted. Women lie about things such as rape, because in their minds, they are victimized.
This creates delusions that are conflicting.
Nevermind the overwhelming majority here.
If this pattern keeps up, it is going to cause many innocent victims, who really
have been raped to be demoralized by the status quo.
Now as a young Woman, is that what you really hoping for.

So inferno, your argument is: government records suck and women lie.

Yeah, that's what his argument is. The government and women are colluding to pretend that women who were not raped were actually raped

Yea...no.

And what would the governments reason be exactly to do that?

Don't you know? It's a New World Order conspiracy to prevent men from getting women.

What ? That is perhaps the dumbest thing I ever heard coming from you.
It was sarcasm, lol. I was demonstrating how dumb the idea is that the government is lying about women not being raped.
No offense. But that is not what this is about.
Its about divide and conquer. The media is exposing the lies of the status quo.
It is about time. Yes, the unwritten rule of the feminist club.
And that is to try and demaculinate in the honor of power and authority.
Rape is about power. So when you lie about being raped, it is as if you are the one who is depowering yourself. Typical compensatory attitude for feelings
of social inadequacies, and sexism. But the truth like all things be revealed.
The danger is ignoring and not justifying the problem.
So if you are a female, when this happens, you are killing your worth.

Well, considering that the vast majority of women are not lying about raped, most women aren't depowering themselves. :)

Not singlehandedly. But because the issue is about the ones that do, it makes the rest of them seem disingenious and shallow.
Again. The issue here is about justice.
How would you feel if you were locked in a jail cell for 10 years, just because someone lied out of malice or disrespect.
Call it a mental problem, or whatever.
The truth remains. Its a big and very disturbing trend.
And the downside, is that many innocent victims shall suffer because of
it now.
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 1:24:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 1:20:28 PM, drafterman wrote:
Just curious inferno.

What do you believe the rape statistics are, regarding lying, and how were they determined?

I would say at this point, based on my own research and testimonies alone.
About 10% of all rape victims lie.
And this is because they are subconsciously taught to manipulate for social acceptance of gain. Its a terrible way to try and gain some self absorbed
credibility at the expense of guilt or shame and sexism.
It goes back to that victim mentality.
AND people who are victims usually hurt others, too.
That is a fact.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 1:26:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 1:24:16 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/14/2012 1:20:28 PM, drafterman wrote:
Just curious inferno.

What do you believe the rape statistics are, regarding lying, and how were they determined?

I would say at this point, based on my own research and testimonies alone.

Please define the scope of your researched and the methodologies used.

About 10% of all rape victims lie.
And this is because they are subconsciously taught to manipulate for social acceptance of gain. Its a terrible way to try and gain some self absorbed
credibility at the expense of guilt or shame and sexism.
It goes back to that victim mentality.
AND people who are victims usually hurt others, too.
That is a fact.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 1:27:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 1:21:18 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/14/2012 1:17:23 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/14/2012 1:07:01 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:54:07 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:52:55 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:49:54 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:44:56 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:40:54 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:31:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
According to the FBI, at least 92% of females who accuse males of rape are not lying. They also admit that their definition is a little inaccurate, and that most of the 8% of the people who do "lie" are not really lying.

False. Lady Royale, I do not know where you get your information from dear.
But wherever it is, you need to do some more in-depth research.
Government records are highly flawed and biased in many cases.
Most Women who do this are not given to trial, or persecuted. Women lie about things such as rape, because in their minds, they are victimized.
This creates delusions that are conflicting.
Nevermind the overwhelming majority here.
If this pattern keeps up, it is going to cause many innocent victims, who really
have been raped to be demoralized by the status quo.
Now as a young Woman, is that what you really hoping for.

So inferno, your argument is: government records suck and women lie.

Yeah, that's what his argument is. The government and women are colluding to pretend that women who were not raped were actually raped

Yea...no.

And what would the governments reason be exactly to do that?

Don't you know? It's a New World Order conspiracy to prevent men from getting women.

What ? That is perhaps the dumbest thing I ever heard coming from you.
It was sarcasm, lol. I was demonstrating how dumb the idea is that the government is lying about women not being raped.
No offense. But that is not what this is about.
Its about divide and conquer. The media is exposing the lies of the status quo.
It is about time. Yes, the unwritten rule of the feminist club.
And that is to try and demaculinate in the honor of power and authority.
Rape is about power. So when you lie about being raped, it is as if you are the one who is depowering yourself. Typical compensatory attitude for feelings
of social inadequacies, and sexism. But the truth like all things be revealed.
The danger is ignoring and not justifying the problem.
So if you are a female, when this happens, you are killing your worth.

Well, considering that the vast majority of women are not lying about raped, most women aren't depowering themselves. :)

Not singlehandedly. But because the issue is about the ones that do, it makes the rest of them seem disingenious and shallow.
Again. The issue here is about justice.
How would you feel if you were locked in a jail cell for 10 years, just because someone lied out of malice or disrespect.
Call it a mental problem, or whatever.
The truth remains. Its a big and very disturbing trend.
OMG, really? 8% rate of lying?

I mean, I'm not saying that it's right and I'm not siding with the liars, but it's certainly not a large trend.
And the downside, is that many innocent victims shall suffer because of
it now.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 1:31:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 1:23:38 PM, drafterman wrote:
Interesting article on the subject:

http://www.theforensicexaminer.com...

It doesn't make much sense to me. They claim that the FBI statistic is false because the definition of unfounded varies, but a lot of the time what they are citing means that cases in which rape did occur are being wrongfully classified.
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 1:33:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 1:27:12 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/14/2012 1:21:18 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/14/2012 1:17:23 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/14/2012 1:07:01 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:54:07 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:52:55 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:49:54 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:44:56 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:40:54 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:31:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
According to the FBI, at least 92% of females who accuse males of rape are not lying. They also admit that their definition is a little inaccurate, and that most of the 8% of the people who do "lie" are not really lying.

False. Lady Royale, I do not know where you get your information from dear.
But wherever it is, you need to do some more in-depth research.
Government records are highly flawed and biased in many cases.
Most Women who do this are not given to trial, or persecuted. Women lie about things such as rape, because in their minds, they are victimized.
This creates delusions that are conflicting.
Nevermind the overwhelming majority here.
If this pattern keeps up, it is going to cause many innocent victims, who really
have been raped to be demoralized by the status quo.
Now as a young Woman, is that what you really hoping for.

So inferno, your argument is: government records suck and women lie.

Yeah, that's what his argument is. The government and women are colluding to pretend that women who were not raped were actually raped

Yea...no.

And what would the governments reason be exactly to do that?

Don't you know? It's a New World Order conspiracy to prevent men from getting women.

What ? That is perhaps the dumbest thing I ever heard coming from you.
It was sarcasm, lol. I was demonstrating how dumb the idea is that the government is lying about women not being raped.
No offense. But that is not what this is about.
Its about divide and conquer. The media is exposing the lies of the status quo.
It is about time. Yes, the unwritten rule of the feminist club.
And that is to try and demaculinate in the honor of power and authority.
Rape is about power. So when you lie about being raped, it is as if you are the one who is depowering yourself. Typical compensatory attitude for feelings
of social inadequacies, and sexism. But the truth like all things be revealed.
The danger is ignoring and not justifying the problem.
So if you are a female, when this happens, you are killing your worth.

Well, considering that the vast majority of women are not lying about raped, most women aren't depowering themselves. :)

Not singlehandedly. But because the issue is about the ones that do, it makes the rest of them seem disingenious and shallow.
Again. The issue here is about justice.
How would you feel if you were locked in a jail cell for 10 years, just because someone lied out of malice or disrespect.
Call it a mental problem, or whatever.
The truth remains. Its a big and very disturbing trend.
OMG, really? 8% rate of lying?

I mean, I'm not saying that it's right and I'm not siding with the liars, but it's certainly not a large trend.
And the downside, is that many innocent victims shall suffer because of
it now.

Yes. The latter is much more boisterous and ostracized in the media.
The victims are staring to become 'obsolete'.
Reputation does matter. And Women will become more subject to violence and other crimes of passion more than ever before.
Careful Lady Royale. You know you are walking into the deep abyss
when you are dealing with me now.
inferno
Posts: 10,565
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 1:35:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 1:31:22 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/14/2012 1:23:38 PM, drafterman wrote:
Interesting article on the subject:

http://www.theforensicexaminer.com...

It doesn't make much sense to me. They claim that the FBI statistic is false because the definition of unfounded varies, but a lot of the time what they are citing means that cases in which rape did occur are being wrongfully classified.

The FBI is controlled by a special Elites group ran by The Federal Reserve
and big corporations. Many of them are murderers, too. Trained and hired to kill those who wish to expose their lies.
And you were saying dear. =)
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 1:35:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 1:33:20 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/14/2012 1:27:12 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/14/2012 1:21:18 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/14/2012 1:17:23 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/14/2012 1:07:01 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:54:07 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:52:55 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:49:54 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:44:56 PM, THEBOMB wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:40:54 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/14/2012 12:31:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
According to the FBI, at least 92% of females who accuse males of rape are not lying. They also admit that their definition is a little inaccurate, and that most of the 8% of the people who do "lie" are not really lying.

False. Lady Royale, I do not know where you get your information from dear.
But wherever it is, you need to do some more in-depth research.
Government records are highly flawed and biased in many cases.
Most Women who do this are not given to trial, or persecuted. Women lie about things such as rape, because in their minds, they are victimized.
This creates delusions that are conflicting.
Nevermind the overwhelming majority here.
If this pattern keeps up, it is going to cause many innocent victims, who really
have been raped to be demoralized by the status quo.
Now as a young Woman, is that what you really hoping for.

So inferno, your argument is: government records suck and women lie.

Yeah, that's what his argument is. The government and women are colluding to pretend that women who were not raped were actually raped

Yea...no.

And what would the governments reason be exactly to do that?

Don't you know? It's a New World Order conspiracy to prevent men from getting women.

What ? That is perhaps the dumbest thing I ever heard coming from you.
It was sarcasm, lol. I was demonstrating how dumb the idea is that the government is lying about women not being raped.
No offense. But that is not what this is about.
Its about divide and conquer. The media is exposing the lies of the status quo.
It is about time. Yes, the unwritten rule of the feminist club.
And that is to try and demaculinate in the honor of power and authority.
Rape is about power. So when you lie about being raped, it is as if you are the one who is depowering yourself. Typical compensatory attitude for feelings
of social inadequacies, and sexism. But the truth like all things be revealed.
The danger is ignoring and not justifying the problem.
So if you are a female, when this happens, you are killing your worth.

Well, considering that the vast majority of women are not lying about raped, most women aren't depowering themselves. :)

Not singlehandedly. But because the issue is about the ones that do, it makes the rest of them seem disingenious and shallow.
Again. The issue here is about justice.
How would you feel if you were locked in a jail cell for 10 years, just because someone lied out of malice or disrespect.
Call it a mental problem, or whatever.
The truth remains. Its a big and very disturbing trend.
OMG, really? 8% rate of lying?

I mean, I'm not saying that it's right and I'm not siding with the liars, but it's certainly not a large trend.
And the downside, is that many innocent victims shall suffer because of
it now.

Yes. The latter is much more boisterous and ostracized in the media.
The victims are staring to become 'obsolete'.
Reputation does matter. And Women will become more subject to violence and other crimes of passion more than ever before.
Careful Lady Royale. You know you are walking into the deep abyss
when you are dealing with me now.

Well, of course the media is focusing on the liars. It's much more sensational to focus on something that rarely happens as opposed to something that happens on a daily basis.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2012 1:36:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/14/2012 1:35:24 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/14/2012 1:31:22 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/14/2012 1:23:38 PM, drafterman wrote:
Interesting article on the subject:

http://www.theforensicexaminer.com...

It doesn't make much sense to me. They claim that the FBI statistic is false because the definition of unfounded varies, but a lot of the time what they are citing means that cases in which rape did occur are being wrongfully classified.

The FBI is controlled by a special Elites group ran by The Federal Reserve
and big corporations. Many of them are murderers, too. Trained and hired to kill those who wish to expose their lies.
And you were saying dear. =)

That's a bunch of ad hominem attacks. Just because they are hired assassins does not mean that everything they say is false and that we should not trust their rape statistic.