Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Cassidy vs. Conceited: Who Wins?

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 7:08:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This battle is being set up by the professional battle leagues. Conceited is one of the best and it looks like Cassidy is going to face him. Just waiting for Cassidy to accept, where's your boy at, AgentOrange?

http://board.rapmusic.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,927
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 7:52:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/20/2012 7:08:44 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
This battle is being set up by the professional battle leagues. Conceited is one of the best and it looks like Cassidy is going to face him. Just waiting for Cassidy to accept, where's your boy at, AgentOrange?

http://board.rapmusic.com...

I'm going to go with conceited. Him and his crew the SONS - Brixx Belevedere, Heartless, QP (I'm not counting Fox 'cuz he's garbage) - they are some of the best at punchlines in battle rap currently.

I LOVE that double meaning rap they do (that they've been doing a lot more now recently) - it's really clever. It's where they say a line but then repeat the same line with a different tone/cadence and the line comes out with a different meaning than the original one.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2012 11:57:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/20/2012 11:55:49 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
Lmao. Cassidy. Even the dudes on that link say so.

rapisawesome
Member

Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 49

Conceited vs Cassidy
Heard GT was trying to set this up

Who do you think would win?

Tweet this Post! [Remove Advertisement]
CrowdAds

06-19-2012, 10:57 PM #2 (permalink)
ESheights
Member

Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 602

The one who's punchlines haven't fallen the hell off.

06-19-2012, 10:58 PM #3 (permalink)
KaseyJohnson
Member

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cali
Posts: 1,639

Cassidy would eat little Conceited's lunch...

LmfaoooOooOoo

No disrespect to the Baio.
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2012 12:08:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/20/2012 11:57:14 PM, Ren wrote:
At 6/20/2012 11:55:49 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
Lmao. Cassidy. Even the dudes on that link say so.

rapisawesome
Member

Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 49

Conceited vs Cassidy
Heard GT was trying to set this up

Who do you think would win?


Tweet this Post! [Remove Advertisement]
CrowdAds

06-19-2012, 10:57 PM #2 (permalink)
ESheights
Member

Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 602

The one who's punchlines haven't fallen the hell off.

06-19-2012, 10:58 PM #3 (permalink)
KaseyJohnson
Member



Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cali
Posts: 1,639


Cassidy would eat little Conceited's lunch...

LmfaoooOooOoo

No disrespect to the Baio.

What's that mean?
#BlackLivesMatter
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2012 12:13:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/21/2012 12:08:57 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
At 6/20/2012 11:57:14 PM, Ren wrote:
At 6/20/2012 11:55:49 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
Lmao. Cassidy. Even the dudes on that link say so.

rapisawesome
Member

Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 49

Conceited vs Cassidy
Heard GT was trying to set this up

Who do you think would win?


Tweet this Post! [Remove Advertisement]
CrowdAds

06-19-2012, 10:57 PM #2 (permalink)
ESheights
Member

Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 602

The one who's punchlines haven't fallen the hell off.

06-19-2012, 10:58 PM #3 (permalink)
KaseyJohnson
Member



Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cali
Posts: 1,639


Cassidy would eat little Conceited's lunch...

LmfaoooOooOoo

No disrespect to the Baio.

What's that mean?

Well, actually, nothing. It totally didn't get it.

LmfaoooOooOoo

No, seriously, though.

I completely misunderstood.

It's like, so disconcerting when people all agree and shiit.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2012 12:18:03 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/21/2012 12:08:57 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:

No disrespect to the Baio.

OHHHhhhhh, ThAT.

GeoLaureate is actually Scott Baio.

It was a secret, but I guess now it's out.
Agent_Orange
Posts: 2,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2012 12:34:24 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/21/2012 12:18:03 AM, Ren wrote:
At 6/21/2012 12:08:57 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:

No disrespect to the Baio.

OHHHhhhhh, ThAT.

GeoLaureate is actually Scott Baio.

It was a secret, but I guess now it's out.

That explains alot
#BlackLivesMatter