Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

Zaradi . . .

bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2012 2:23:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/22/2012 2:18:15 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
. . .is missing! Where did he go?

http://www.debate.org...
Old news.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2012 2:28:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/22/2012 2:24:04 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 6/22/2012 2:18:55 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
The dustbin of history.

3,000th post.

Is this good or bad?
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2012 2:29:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/22/2012 2:28:40 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 6/22/2012 2:24:04 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 6/22/2012 2:18:55 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
The dustbin of history.

3,000th post.

Is this good or bad?

You will now have to undergo the...*shutters*...initiation.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2012 2:31:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/22/2012 2:29:29 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 6/22/2012 2:28:40 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
At 6/22/2012 2:24:04 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 6/22/2012 2:18:55 PM, UnStupendousMan wrote:
The dustbin of history.

3,000th post.

Is this good or bad?

You will now have to undergo the...*shutters*...initiation.

Okay...

Wait...

Who is that..?

And why is he...?

OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOO!!!! RUN!!! AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!! AWAY!!!! NO! NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thett3
Posts: 14,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2012 2:33:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/22/2012 2:29:05 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Zaradi will eventually come back :)

No one leaves DDO
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2012 2:38:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/22/2012 2:33:52 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 6/22/2012 2:29:05 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Zaradi will eventually come back :)

No one leaves DDO

True story :p
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2012 2:40:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/22/2012 2:38:34 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 6/22/2012 2:33:52 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 6/22/2012 2:29:05 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Zaradi will eventually come back :)

No one leaves DDO

True story :p

Except Logical_Master.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2012 2:42:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/22/2012 2:33:52 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 6/22/2012 2:29:05 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Zaradi will eventually come back :)

No one leaves DDO

The actual principle is that nobody who announces that they are leaving can leave.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
thett3
Posts: 14,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2012 2:46:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/22/2012 2:41:31 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Even kitclubpenguinspawn didn't leave :P

FUU
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2012 2:50:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
to the vast land of whocaresville.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2012 2:51:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 6/22/2012 2:46:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 6/22/2012 2:41:31 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Even kitclubpenguinspawn didn't leave :P

FUU

<3 you