Jump to topic:

Does Size Really Matter *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 11:22:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
In relationships we all have certain preferences or likes. Some of us like tall,
short, big, small, black, white, short, or long. Now to some Women out there, a Man's size does matter. And to some Men, a Woman's size matters.
How about if I am more specific here today.
Breasts can be a sign of fertility or sexuality. If a guy sees a female with rather well proportioned boobs, then he usually responds. If there is another sitting beside her, who is not so noticeable or small, then she is virtually invisible.
If a guy is too short down there, then the girl might laugh.
And he may feel so embarrassed about it. But is she wrong for doing so ?
Judging him by the size of his anatomy. We are only human.
So what gives ? Does society teach us what to like and why.
And does it even matter to you.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 11:26:20 AM
Characteristics that are important to me:

1. Intelligence (must have high levels of intelligence)
2. No drug or alcohol use
3. Easy to develop an emotional connection with
4. Trustworthy
5. Not an @sshole (to me at least. I don't mind if he's an @sshole to other people ;) )
6. Views me as an equal

That's it :) I don't even care about physical properties :)
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 11:31:19 AM
At 6/25/2012 11:26:20 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

No alcohol use at alll? I don't drink so I don't mind that, but I don't hear that often.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 11:35:24 AM
At 6/25/2012 11:31:19 AM, Maikuru wrote:

No alcohol use at alll? I don't drink so I don't mind that, but I don't hear that often.

Maybe it is because you may be surrounded by beer and gin. Maybe. =)
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 11:40:17 AM

Nope. No drug and alcohol use at all. It's a waste of money and it makes people more likely to do risky things in addition to causing a myriad of health problems that I don't want to help pay to fix. Plus, it erodes rationality.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 11:41:16 AM
At 6/25/2012 11:40:17 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

Nope. No drug and alcohol use at all. It's a waste of money and it makes people more likely to do risky things in addition to causing a myriad of health problems that I don't want to help pay to fix. Plus, it erodes rationality.

Have you ever experimented with any drug before.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 11:54:04 AM
Louis CK had a great bit about penis size. That is, guys can pretty much size up how a woman looks naked when they are fully clothed, but a guy's junk is essentially a mystery. By the time a woman gets a good look at his business, it's already too late. It seems only courteous that guys at least offer a sneak preview before things get too far.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 11:54:51 AM

Nope. No drug and alcohol use at all. It's a waste of money and it makes people more likely to do risky things in addition to causing a myriad of health problems that I don't want to help pay to fix. Plus, it erodes rationality.:

If I had a dollar for everyone who comments on the dangers of alcohol yet stuffs their fat face full of Oreo's, Big Mac's, and Twinkies, I'd be a wealthy man.

Not saying this you, RP, just commenting on some of the mind-boggling hypocrisy of many Straight Edge kids.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 11:59:32 AM
At 6/25/2012 11:54:51 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

Nope. No drug and alcohol use at all. It's a waste of money and it makes people more likely to do risky things in addition to causing a myriad of health problems that I don't want to help pay to fix. Plus, it erodes rationality.:

If I had a dollar for everyone who comments on the dangers of alcohol yet stuffs their fat face full of Oreo's, Big Mac's, and Twinkies, I'd be a wealthy man.

Not saying this you, RP, just commenting on some of the mind-boggling hypocrisy of many Straight Edge kids.

What hypocrisy ? Are you comparing drug addictions to food. Please.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 12:03:44 PM

What hypocrisy ? Are you comparing drug addictions to food. Please.:

Those who talk about living a "healthy lifestyle" by abstaining from alcohol, yet has a worse diet than a vulture. That hypocrisy.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 12:03:46 PM
At 6/25/2012 11:54:04 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Louis CK had a great bit about penis size. That is, guys can pretty much size up how a woman looks naked when they are fully clothed, but a guy's junk is essentially a mystery. By the time a woman gets a good look at his business, it's already too late. It seems only courteous that guys at least offer a sneak preview before things get too far.

And yet women complain when I walk into a bar with my junk hanging out. Silly females.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 12:07:27 PM
At 6/25/2012 12:03:46 PM, Kinesis wrote:

And yet women complain when I walk into a bar with my junk hanging out. Silly females.

No. You mean they call 911.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 12:41:36 PM
well, to be completely honest, size does make a difference, but not in the way that guys might think. For instance, a big junk can lead to more confidence, and that is pivitol, not only in getting girls, but in making for a good experience. As long as it's not abormally small or big, the size isn't all that much of a big deal. Sexual compatibility is more important. It has a huge impact in relationships, but I find that compatibility in other areas leads to sexual compatibility.

The main attributes I look for in a partner:

1. intelligence
2. uniqueness
3. creativity / artistic ability
4. humor (especially goofiness and/or dark humor)
5. affection & compassion

Now, there are tons of other factors into building relationships, but those are the main traits that initially attract me to someone. These traits have nothing to do with sexuality, although those traits do extend into those areas. Looks are secondary to personality traits.
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 12:43:26 PM
At 6/25/2012 12:41:36 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:
well, to be completely honest, size does make a difference, but not in the way that guys might think. For instance, a big junk can lead to more confidence, and that is pivitol, not only in getting girls, but in making for a good experience. As long as it's not abormally small or big, the size isn't all that much of a big deal. Sexual compatibility is more important. It has a huge impact in relationships, but I find that compatibility in other areas leads to sexual compatibility.

The main attributes I look for in a partner:

1. intelligence
2. uniqueness
3. creativity / artistic ability
4. humor (especially goofiness and/or dark humor)
5. affection & compassion

Now, there are tons of other factors into building relationships, but those are the main traits that initially attract me to someone. These traits have nothing to do with sexuality, although those traits do extend into those areas. Looks are secondary to personality traits.

OOOoooh. You sound like a grade A relationship therapist.
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 12:52:28 PM
At 6/25/2012 12:43:26 PM, inferno wrote:

Lol. My main course is sex therapy :)
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 12:54:48 PM
At 6/25/2012 12:52:28 PM, Lickdafoot wrote:

Youre a bad girl Licki-poo.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 4:49:50 PM

See, now that makes sense haha
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 4:53:14 PM
At 6/25/2012 4:49:50 PM, Oryus wrote:

And you. Well I was told that you are a thoroughbred of a Woman.
I wont say who told me this though. =)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 5:54:34 PM

You just removed 60% of the US population as a potential mate. Good luck...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 5:55:34 PM

lol, well if you're like Chelsea Handler, it's never too late. In one of her books, she talks about how she wanted to hook up, goes to this guys hotel room, slides her hand down his pants, is dissatisfied with what she feels, so she literally just RUNS out of his room and leaves.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 6:02:56 PM

I've tried drinking several times, but anything I've tried with alcohol in it just tastes nasty to me. I dont know how people drink several bottles of the stuff. I guess its just me.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 6:03:55 PM
At 6/25/2012 6:02:56 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

I've tried drinking several times, but anything I've tried with alcohol in it just tastes nasty to me. I dont know how people drink several bottles of the stuff. I guess its just me.

Same here. It tastes like piss. I prefer wine myself.
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 6:04:50 PM

What are you drinking? IMO beer is an acquired taste. You might want to start with shots of hard liquor or mixed drinks.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 6:15:06 PM
At 6/25/2012 4:53:14 PM, inferno wrote:
At 6/25/2012 4:49:50 PM, Oryus wrote:

And you. Well I was told that you are a thoroughbred of a Woman.
I wont say who told me this though. =)

lol Probably because it was you yourself that thought it. Nobody says thoroughbred.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 6:16:24 PM
At 6/25/2012 6:04:50 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:

What are you drinking? IMO beer is an acquired taste. You might want to start with shots of hard liquor or mixed drinks.

Yeah, mostly beer. I'll try something else at the next opportunity.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 6:16:29 PM
I don't think we're actually that good at pinning down what we're "looking for", because we aren't really that attuned to our in-the-moment romantic preferences. But, if I could speculate, it'd be most of the usual cliche stuff: smart, funny, challenging, treats me like a partner or companion, not a subordinate, etc.

Also, a lot of people are pretending like this isn't a thing, but let's be honest: I want her to be sexy as hell, and exciting in bed. If she's going to be a romantic partner...

Alsoalso, she has to be okay with, preferably participatory in, recreational drug/alcohol use. Particularly on the drugs side of things, exploring your own consciousness can be a really substantial bonding experience. If novelty keeps couples close and excited about their relationship, then exploring the depth of both minds is guaranteed to be rewarding. Plus, there's also that physico-emotional support structure that both partners provide to each other in case something goes a little awry. All of the other stuff--health, "rationality", risks, etc. are, on my view, rationalizations for remaining in one's bubble.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 6:29:31 PM
At 6/25/2012 6:04:50 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:

Just make sure to take the shots FIRST.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2012 6:31:43 PM
I remember reading somewhere that anything above 4 inches length makes little to no difference, so outside porn I'd say size doesn't matter at all.
Some woman like the sensation of having the edge of the vaginal wall being pushed against, but it's not critical. The two more important bits (the other bits are important, but ultimately less) are the clitoris and the g-spot (if she's sensitive; I've met woman who derive please from g-spot stimulation and others that don't get anything out of it, so it's all subjective).
You could have a micro-penis and give a woman a better orgasm than a Mandingo-type character (black porn star with a huge wang).
Thickness on the other hand is fairly important... As the old proverb says "Long and thin, too far in. Short and thick, does the trick."
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...