*Vanish*

CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 5:02:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I gotta run. Eris calls me.

I may be back sometime in the future, if I survive.

Peace, love, and cookies.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 5:37:49 PM
At 6/26/2012 5:02:38 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
I gotta run. Eris calls me.

I may be back sometime in the future, if I survive.

Peace, love, and cookies.

Uh, okay.... Bye?
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2012 11:58:21 PM
Nope.
Then again, it isn't,,, as it were to say, that which "it" isn't not for the very same, Fougasse Blanquette de veau.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 12:55:45 AM
Stay an eccentric and awesome homeless guitarist and never ever ever admit that anyone is a 'true' anarchist other than yourself.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Platypus666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 1:00:45 AM
Stay doing things that you would already do and that would be entirely redundant of me to point out.
NEVER LOGGING IN UNLESS I AM HIGH

Official "The (Weed) Aquatic (Weed) and (Weed) Egg (Weed) Laying (Weed) Mammalian (Weed) Enforceress (Weed) of (Weed) Liberty (Weed), Cuddliness (Weed), and (Weed) Involuntary (Weed) Administration (Weed) of (POT) Psychoactive (Weed) Substances (Weed) To (Weed) All (Weed) The (Weed) Masses (Weed) Under (Weed?) The (Weed!) Control (Weed) of (Weed) The (Weed) All (Weed) High (Weed) FREEDO (Weed) and (Weed) Yyyyyyyyyyyyeah (WEED)" of the FREEDO Bureaucracy.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2012 1:34:37 PM
Survive!
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2012 5:48:01 PM
At 6/27/2012 1:53:40 PM, Lasagna wrote:
Keep your knife sheathed kid

Next time it'll be a tire iron. And fvck you for being so petty and without humor. You are dead to me for your attempts to drag my name through the mud. May your cowardice and lack of humour smack you in the face and cause a piano to fall on your head.

But I am back, and my duties with the godess no longer require me to forfeit my ddo account.

Hail Eris
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2012 4:25:51 PM
At 7/12/2012 5:48:01 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
At 6/27/2012 1:53:40 PM, Lasagna wrote:
Keep your knife sheathed kid

Next time it'll be a tire iron. And fvck you for being so petty and without humor. You are dead to me for your attempts to drag my name through the mud. May your cowardice and lack of humour smack you in the face and cause a piano to fall on your head.

But I am back, and my duties with the godess no longer require me to forfeit my ddo account.

Hail Eris

Just stfu
Rob