Jump to topic:

DBD is leaving.

Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2012 4:44:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Yes I am leaving. I have gotten a job acceptance, and I am going to be spending more time at the MMA gym. So, I will have barely to no time for DDO for a while until next school year. I apologize to all the people I am debating. Bye.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2012 4:54:43 PM
You could just balance life and DDO like the rest of us...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2012 5:01:18 PM
peace out homieskillet g niggah broski
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2012 10:56:42 PM
At 7/5/2012 4:54:43 PM, 000ike wrote:
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2012 11:46:50 PM
At 7/5/2012 4:54:43 PM, 000ike wrote:

Well, I have to agree, though then again, there are some duties that, together, preclude any or very minimal chances of participating on DDO.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 8:58:26 AM
Congratulations on getting a job (I know how tough it is for teenagers to find a job) and see you in September. Wish you luck.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2012 12:16:50 PM
Couldn't resist, could you?

I've had those cold nights when I considered doing this. When I was like, "how... how would they react to my pivotal and catalytic sign off that never signs back on? How would they cope without my ingenious opinions?!"

But, whether immediately or eventually, I always come to the same conclusion: "Oh, yeah, they probably don't give a fvck; why would they?"

So, I've decided not to put myself through that.

But, suffice to say that I understand.

On the other hand, you're probably more interested in our reaction to the fact that you accepting a job somehow has something to do with an "MMA Gym" (and, I hadn't really acknowledged there was such a thing until you mentioned it).

Why would you want to go to what is essentially an "American dojo" http://www.mmatraining.com... ?
...unless you're becoming a professional MMA fighter.

Are you serious?

Because, idgaf, if someone is going to pay you to do that, then you must be pretty badass.

Enough that I'm willing to forgive the goodbye thread, which has, if you haven't noticed, become a social faux pas.