Job Interview Tips?

Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2012 2:41:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hey guys,

I got a call from my local McDonald's and they want me to go in for a job interview. This is my first interview and I'm extremely excited and anxious about it. What tips do you have?

Thanks,
Microsuck
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2012 3:02:27 PM
Smile, wear good clothes, don't fiddle with anything and don't tell them your lifelong dream was to waste hours on end asking people if they want fries with that cancerous tumour they have growing in their stomach from eating this shittty meal.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2012 3:06:01 PM
At 7/26/2012 3:02:27 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Smile, wear good clothes, don't fiddle with anything and don't tell them your lifelong dream was to waste hours on end asking people if they want fries with that cancerous tumour they have growing in their stomach from eating this shittty meal.

This ^
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2012 3:18:19 PM
At 7/26/2012 2:41:54 PM, Microsuck wrote:
Hey guys,

I got a call from my local McDonald's and they want me to go in for a job interview. This is my first interview and I'm extremely excited and anxious about it. What tips do you have?:

Just show up, and you're hired.

Come on, guy... it's a low-level McDonald's position, not CEO of Google.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2012 3:45:46 PM
Hey guys,

I got a call from my local McDonald's and they want me to go in for a job interview. This is my first interview and I'm extremely excited and anxious about it. What tips do you have?

Thanks,
Microsuck

Don't take it too seriously, exude restrained confidence, and be on your best behavior.
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2012 5:25:58 PM
1. Get a dictionary and memorize lots and lots of words, so at the interview, you can impress the with your vocabulary. DO NOT USE SLANG WORDS!
2. Manners are everything. When you sit, do not slouch, when you walk, keep your head slightly tilted up, back straight and stiff. When you eat, do not open your mouth while food is in your mouth. Never, ever, pick your teeth. If food is stuck between your teeth ask to be excused and do it somewhere private. Do not laugh too much or too hard, laugh moderatly.
3. Develop a proper accent. If you go and talk like a Texan farmer nobody will want to hire you.
4. If you follow all this, you will get hired.

Oh wait, it's McDonalds... -__- Just show up and you will get hired.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2012 5:38:27 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks,
Microsuck

Interviewers love it when you turn the questions around on them and make it into a conversation ("I'm going to NYU in fall, did you go to college?") Remember, any job wants someone who's well-qualified and respectful so show them you're capable of management position right off the bat.
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 1:56:44 PM
Got the job!!
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 2:44:25 PM
At 7/27/2012 2:01:10 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
At 7/27/2012 1:56:44 PM, Microsuck wrote:
Got the job!!

Congrats, man!

Thanks Apollo!
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD

jedipengiun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2012 4:31:31 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks,
Microsuck

take a katana and punch the interviewer in the face. hard.
Things that make me happy!

: At 6/22/2012 1:46:11 PM, Kinesis wrote:
: Also, as an Englishman I'm obligated to be prejudiced against gingers and the French.

: At 8/27/2012 10:00:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
: Every self-respecting philosopher needs to smoke a pipe.