Jump to topic:

Kabalarian Philosophy

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 8:29:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This site claims that names predict behavior, type in your name and see what it has to say about you. http://www.kabalarians.com...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 8:41:26 PM
The name of Dakota has made you rather reserved and, at times, secretive about your personal affairs.

As a result, people find it difficult to understand you and you suffer through loneliness.

You are interested in understanding life along scientific, religious, and philosophical lines.

Also, you derive much enjoyment from reading and from being out in nature.

At times, you find it easier to express your thoughts in writing, rather than verbally.

You are astute regarding the value of money, have good business judgment, and can drive a hard bargain if such is required.

This name has not allowed you to express fully the softer, more spontaneous qualities of your nature because of its practical business attributes.
Although the name Dakota creates executive ambitions, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs, heart, lungs and bronchial area.

Lameass cold reading.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 8:42:07 PM
They got lucky on mine.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 8:52:48 PM
At 8/7/2012 8:41:26 PM, FREEDO wrote:
The name of Dakota has made you rather reserved and, at times, secretive about your personal affairs.

As a result, people find it difficult to understand you and you suffer through loneliness.

You are interested in understanding life along scientific, religious, and philosophical lines.

Also, you derive much enjoyment from reading and from being out in nature.

At times, you find it easier to express your thoughts in writing, rather than verbally.

You are astute regarding the value of money, have good business judgment, and can drive a hard bargain if such is required.

This name has not allowed you to express fully the softer, more spontaneous qualities of your nature because of its practical business attributes.
Although the name Dakota creates executive ambitions, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs, heart, lungs and bronchial area.

Lameass cold reading.

The 1st half of the 2nd sentence, and the 3rd sentence were spot on, no?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 8:53:38 PM
At 8/7/2012 8:42:07 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
They got lucky on mine.

They were accurate on mine as well, and a whole bunch of other people I put in.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2012 8:59:28 PM
Way off, as such things tend to be. Also, what's the take-away here? Everyone with the same name has the same personality profile?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...