Jump to topic:

Saw an accident.

MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 8:47:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
A few cars were smashed up. A girl ran up to a red van and tried to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. She started crying, and I wanted to help somehow but a bunch of people were already there...

It's weird when these things happen in real life instead of the movies. I don't have much else to say.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2012 9:08:32 PM
At 8/11/2012 8:47:26 PM, MouthWash wrote:
A few cars were smashed up. A girl ran up to a red van and tried to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. She started crying, and I wanted to help somehow but a bunch of people were already there...

It's weird when these things happen in real life instead of the movies. I don't have much else to say.

Sorry to hear that, both for you and the girl. It's a creepy sensation... indeed.
Tsar of DDO
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2012 3:07:53 PM
I've seen a lot bad things in my lifetime, and to be honest, the creepy sensation doesn't really go away. You just just go on auto pilot and react to the situation.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)