Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 12:49:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 8/16/2012 12:41:56 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
Popeyes

It definitely wasn't KFC...

more like, tv dinner that might have been leftover from the batch we bought 6 months ago, and mixed in with the new batch we just bought...

If I don't ever post here after tonight, y'all will know why.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 1:30:07 AM
At 8/16/2012 1:22:05 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Who said vegans don't live longer?

Tell you what... if I feel like I'm seriously about to die, I'll go find/kill a vegan to keep the score even. Sound good?

(are you a vegan?)
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 1:41:45 AM
At 8/16/2012 1:30:07 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/16/2012 1:22:05 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Who said vegans don't live longer?

Tell you what... if I feel like I'm seriously about to die, I'll go find/kill a vegan to keep the score even. Sound good?

(are you a vegan?)

LOL no I'm not but that made me laugh.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 8:34:30 AM
Uhhh, wow, if you think your TV dinner went bad, then it must have been approaching adolescence. TV dinners are filled with preservatives, and have a relatively long shelf-life, especially frozen.

This is interesting... I have to admit, despite your misbehavior, I'm somewhat curious about your living arrangements. I mean, when you say things like this, you make it a little more believable that you live a fairly paltry existence... although one must question the suggestion of certain luxuries, like the internet, a functional computer, and MMORPGs.

If you or your family are living off of TV dinners, though, I can understand your bad attitude. Not eating well will definitely put a fairly robust stick in anyone's asss.

...which leads to your other question -- whether fatigue is liable to tax someone's intellectual abilities. Yes, but only to an extent... I'd say that your diet is also a contributor.
1dustpelt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 10:44:39 AM
It was KFC. KFC causes that.

DOWN WITH KFC! GO CHICK-FIL-A!
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 12:38:48 PM
At 8/16/2012 8:34:30 AM, Ren wrote:
Uhhh, wow, if you think your TV dinner went bad, then it must have been approaching adolescence. TV dinners are filled with preservatives, and have a relatively long shelf-life, especially frozen.

Yeah, no. It was actually pretty good, I just had a stomach ache so I thought I would run with it :) And no, they weren't filled with preservatives.

This is interesting... I have to admit, despite your misbehavior, I'm somewhat curious about your living arrangements. I mean, when you say things like this, you make it a little more believable that you live a fairly paltry existence... although one must question the suggestion of certain luxuries, like the internet, a functional computer, and MMORPGs.

Too bad Ren, I was perfectly happy to discuss it with you.

I definitely wouldn't call our existence paltry, lol.

If you or your family are living off of TV dinners, though, I can understand your bad attitude. Not eating well will definitely put a fairly robust stick in anyone's asss.

Yeah, it's rough right now. My wife has had three surgeries in the last 1.5 months, and has one more next week. She's basically stuck on bed-rest right now, so I'm having to take care of her and our kids. The baby is teething, so she doesn't sleep much. For the last month, I've barely had any sleep at all. We're all eating more frozen dinners and delivery/take-out than we normally would, I just don't have the time or energy to do much cooking right now.

...which leads to your other question -- whether fatigue is liable to tax someone's intellectual abilities. Yes, but only to an extent... I'd say that your diet is also a contributor.

Fo sho. Your ability to deduce so much from me mentioning one meal is astonishing.
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 1:27:05 PM
Take all your TV dinners, hot pockets, microwavable burritos, etc. and THROW THEM IN THE TRASH! That stuff is disgusting.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 1:54:21 PM
At 8/16/2012 1:27:05 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
Take all your TV dinners, hot pockets, microwavable burritos, etc. and THROW THEM IN THE TRASH! That stuff is disgusting.

Flush pockets
Apollo.11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2012 2:40:06 PM
At 8/16/2012 1:53:12 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 8/16/2012 1:11:57 PM, Apollo.11 wrote:
Are you still alive?

I think so.