Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 12:52:18 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://www.wimp.com...

I do just about all of these ^_^
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 12:59:03 AM
Awesome vid. I play the guy running alongside the car every time.

When I have my hand outside the car window and I feel the air pushing against it, I imagine I'm charging up a kamahamaha to blow away whatever we're passing.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 1:02:25 AM
Yup, I did all of those xD

I also played a game in class where, if I had two or more pencils, I would act like my two hands were people and the pencils were swords or something and I would have them repeatedly fight to the death over and over again. Best way to get through English ever.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 1:11:29 AM
Wow, other people do the guy running alongside the car too?! Weird.

I always do this thing when I'm reading books, were I imagine I'm a character in the book.....and I'm always totally BA.....my versions are always 10x better. :)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 1:13:20 AM
Wow, so many memories.

Guy running along the car, did that all the time.

Also, jumping around the house on furniture cause the floor is lava... My parents said we couldn't play that game anymore after my brother put his foot through a wall trying to do a wall-run-jump move...
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 1:16:26 AM
At 8/21/2012 1:13:20 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Wow, so many memories.

Also, jumping around the house on furniture cause the floor is lava... My parents said we couldn't play that game anymore after my brother put his foot through a wall trying to do a wall-run-jump move...

For us, it was shark-infested waters, and we had to rescue all our animals from the furniture, and snuggle with them on the couch.......good times. Course, all that water never got on the blankets, or Cheeze-it's.

JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 1:29:05 AM
At 8/21/2012 1:16:26 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Wow, so many memories.

For us, it was shark-infested waters, and we had to rescue all our animals from the furniture, and snuggle with them on the couch.......good times. Course, all that water never got on the blankets, or Cheeze-it's.

Dude...

Don't joke around about sharks!

My parents had a boat, we used to go out on it all the time. We had a few rafts we could tow behind it.

Well, I was very young, and worshipped my older brothers. They told me that if I fell off the raft the sharks would try to eat me(in lake Powell). Apparently I believed them.

I fell off... we still have the video of me in the water screaming...
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 1:30:06 AM
Wow, so many memories.

LOL at the mental image of the DDO-Elite-Enforcer snuggling with his animals on the couch to protect them from the sharks...
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 1:33:08 AM
Sometimes if I'm staring at a wall, I'll have like a "pong" style ball that will bounce along the plane of the wall. It bounces along the wallpaper and when it hits a door-frame, picture-frame, or any other object it bounces off at an angle.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 1:35:50 AM
At 8/21/2012 1:30:06 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
Wow, so many memories.

LOL at the mental image of the DDO-Elite-Enforcer snuggling with his animals on the couch to protect them from the sharks...

With Cheeze-it's.

And hey, check this picture of Hitler: http://wtfcontent.com...

Even the purely evil have thir moments.

JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 1:52:09 AM
There is one that I hate... it always happens when I get a bad fever and am trying to sleep.

When I close my eyes I see pennies everywhere. I have to organize the pennies by date into stacks, and then organize the stacks by how shiny they are. There are millions and millions of pennies, and I have to get it done really soon, or something very bad will happen.

Did anybody else ever try to change direction in the air like you could on Mario?
SarcasticIndeed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 10:24:13 AM
OH MY GOD YES. I play nearly all of those a hundred similar ones. While I never imagine a "guy" jumping next to the car, I always made a "mental" line that hopped from one pole to another, that may never fall or I lose. Also a ton of mental slaloms while in a car and... I can't explain it. I play these games all the time. The best thing is, now I know I'm not alone xD

I never consciously instigate the games, tho. I just start playing them out of nowhere when I'm doing nothing. Hahah, thanks for reminding me.
<SIGNATURE CENSORED> nac