Hot, steamy, wet body...

Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 10:37:45 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
AKA being in the shower.

What part of your body do you wash in the shower? I am so lazy and never wash the entire thing.

I wash my hair, my armpits, my Willy-T1000 (while thinking of Ore_ele, if you know what I mean,) and my money making rump.

Does anyone else not wash their whole body?
kfc
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 11:00:08 AM
My theory is that nobody washes their body in the shower anymore, showing is done to help people ponder the mysteries of the universe.

I also have a theory that girls dont wash in the shower either, they only explore their sexuality by touching themselves in certain areas, deeply sighing or groaning from time to time, and playing with bubbles on their exposed breasts
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 12:20:45 PM
At 8/21/2012 11:00:08 AM, imabench wrote:
My theory is that nobody washes their body in the shower anymore, showing is done to help people ponder the mysteries of the universe.

I also have a theory that girls dont wash in the shower either, they only explore their sexuality by touching themselves in certain areas, deeply sighing or groaning from time to time, and playing with bubbles on their exposed breasts

Ahh someone's finally figured it out.
yang.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 12:24:48 PM
At 8/21/2012 12:20:06 PM, tulle wrote:
lol Is this a joke?

I use one of these http://www.thebodyshop.ca... so....

Not a joke at all. I hate showers. I get so lazy.
kfc
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 12:31:03 PM
At 8/21/2012 12:20:45 PM, tulle wrote:
At 8/21/2012 11:00:08 AM, imabench wrote:

Ahh someone's finally figured it out.

I KNEW IT
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 12:35:37 PM
At 8/21/2012 12:24:48 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/21/2012 12:20:06 PM, tulle wrote:
lol Is this a joke?

I use one of these http://www.thebodyshop.ca... so....

Not a joke at all. I hate showers. I get so lazy.

You need to get one of those!
yang.
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 12:44:10 PM
As George Carlin says, you only need to wash the "four key areas." These are armpits a-hole crouch and face. I have extremely long hair but I only wash it 2-3 times a month, which people are usually shocked to hear. This is because I take care of my hair while most people with long hair wash it incessantly, and train their scalp to over-produce the natural oils to make up for the over-shampooing. My hair never gets greasy even if I let it go for 2 weeks straight.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 12:48:43 PM
I was in the 10th grade and was incredibly bored with the drab they teach in highschool and decided to train myself to be immune to drastic changes in temperature. Among the reasons I rationalized myself to do this with were lower hydro bills, faster shower times, no more flinching when walking into beachwater or diving into a pool at night, and an invaluable advantage in waterballoon/gun fights.

I started taking showers with normal warm water and abruptly changing the temperature to the near minimum. Soon I skipped the first portion altogether.

I now have a superpower.
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 12:50:43 PM
At 8/21/2012 12:48:43 PM, caveat wrote:
I was in the 10th grade and was incredibly bored with the drab they teach in highschool and decided to train myself to be immune to drastic changes in temperature. Among the reasons I rationalized myself to do this with were lower hydro bills, faster shower times, no more flinching when walking into beachwater or diving into a pool at night, and an invaluable advantage in waterballoon/gun fights.

I started taking showers with normal warm water and abruptly changing the temperature to the near minimum. Soon I skipped the first portion altogether.

I now have a superpower.

*bows to the temperature god*

We're not worthy! We're not worthy!
Beliefs in a nutshell:
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 12:55:14 PM

I now have a superpower.

That is, indeed, quite awesome. I, unfortunately, am too self indulgent for such accomplishments.

Btw, this thread is on some serious ewwwww. Guaranteed that although you may not notice others do. Skidmarks and stank ftF
caveat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 1:25:23 PM
At 8/21/2012 12:55:14 PM, Ren wrote:

I now have a superpower.

That is, indeed, quite awesome. I, unfortunately, am too self indulgent for such accomplishments.

Btw, this thread is on some serious ewwwww. Guaranteed that although you may not notice others do. Skidmarks and stank ftF

looool
There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. " Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 1:38:17 PM
I shower every three days but wash everything.
I also hate towels.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 1:40:58 PM
Well it is time for me to retire to my basin. I will take notes on what body parts get scrubbed and which ones don't, and make a full report afterwards.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 1:51:55 PM
At 8/21/2012 10:37:45 AM, Koopin wrote:
AKA being in the shower.

What part of your body do you wash in the shower? I am so lazy and never wash the entire thing.

I wash my hair, my armpits, my Willy-T1000 (while thinking of Ore_ele, if you know what I mean,) and my money making rump.

This is the point where what I'm about to say will probably make you think that I have an undiagnosed case of OCD, and perhaps I do, but that's beside the point.

I shower three times a day. In the morning, after exercising and before trying to go to sleep. There is not a single square centemetere of my body left unwashed. I use a fresh towel/wash cloth every time.

I used to think that was weird, and maybe it is, but at least I'm in good company. JFK was notorious for showering five or more times per day (although that could be to wash off the smell of women's perfume so as not to anger Jackie).
Tsar of DDO
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 2:08:44 PM
At 8/21/2012 1:51:55 PM, YYW wrote:
AKA being in the shower.

This is the point where what I'm about to say will probably make you think that I have an undiagnosed case of OCD, and perhaps I do, but that's beside the point.

I shower three times a day. In the morning, after exercising and before trying to go to sleep. There is not a single square centemetere of my body left unwashed. I use a fresh towel/wash cloth every time.

I used to think that was weird, and maybe it is, but at least I'm in good company. JFK was notorious for showering five or more times per day (although that could be to wash off the smell of women's perfume so as not to anger Jackie).

Freakkkkk
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 2:17:53 PM
AKA being in the shower.

That really isn't good for you. I'm sure I can't articulate all the ways in which it isn't but here's a few reasons why:

- tremendous waste of water and electricity
- dries out skin
- gets rid of body's natural oils on hair and skin
- inundation with chemicals in soaps/shampoos. Take a look at the ingredients list in your "moisturizing" soaps that I'm sure you use. There are more exotic ingredients in shampoo than perhaps any other product we use on a daily basis.
- gets rid of your natural scent. Go without a shower for a day or two and smell your skin. You smell good naturally! Of course if you are showering as much as you say you are, you have likely thrown off your body's natural balance and who know's what your skin is doing now.

I'm sure a dermatologist or a naturalist would have other reasons, but suffice to say it's really not a good idea to over-do it in the shower. Besides, what do you do when you go camping? B!tch and moan to everyone all day how you couldn't make it to the shower? I guess most people nowadays consider "camping" to be something with showers, bathrooms, TVs, internet, portable grills, and just about every other amenity that we have at home so you wouldn't have to worry about it...
Beliefs in a nutshell:
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 3:15:10 PM
AKA being in the shower.

Oh my...

I'm lucky if I shower three times a week.
kfc
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 4:21:30 PM
I shower about 4 to 5 times per week. Cracked.com said it's best to do it every other day because showering too often yields bad results and not superior hygiene.

I wash my hair every day because thats required to style my hair. My hair is very voluminous and is therefore stubborn. That's a good sign of healthy hair though.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 4:43:01 PM
At 8/21/2012 2:17:53 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
AKA being in the shower.

That really isn't good for you. I'm sure I can't articulate all the ways in which it isn't but here's a few reasons why:

Indeed. My dermatologist agrees with you. I continue, nevertheless.

- tremendous waste of water and electricity

Worth it.

- dries out skin

Perhaps, but not a problem for me.

- gets rid of body's natural oils on hair and skin

Why yes, that's the idea.

- inundation with chemicals in soaps/shampoos. Take a look at the ingredients list in your "moisturizing" soaps that I'm sure you use. There are more exotic ingredients in shampoo than perhaps any other product we use on a daily basis.

I use a natural tea tree shampoo and soap.

- gets rid of your natural scent. Go without a shower for a day or two and smell your skin. You smell good naturally! Of course if you are showering as much as you say you are, you have likely thrown off your body's natural balance and who know's what your skin is doing now.

I wear cologne.

I'm sure a dermatologist or a naturalist would have other reasons, but suffice to say it's really not a good idea to over-do it in the shower. Besides, what do you do when you go camping? B!tch and moan to everyone all day how you couldn't make it to the shower? I guess most people nowadays consider "camping" to be something with showers, bathrooms, TVs, internet, portable grills, and just about every other amenity that we have at home so you wouldn't have to worry about it...

I don't camp. I live in a city, and prefer the concrete jungle to an actual one.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2012 4:43:49 PM
At 8/21/2012 2:08:44 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
AKA being in the shower.

Freakkkkk

Indeed. I'm ok with it.
Tsar of DDO