Jump to topic:

Does anybody else...

R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2012 5:03:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Cut frozen pizzas in half to save money? It's kind of a pain in the a55 but it turns one meal into two!
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2012 8:50:28 PM
At 8/23/2012 5:03:50 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
Cut frozen pizzas in half to save money? It's kind of a pain in the a55 but it turns one meal into two!

I used to live in my car and eat spam. there isn't anything wrong with making ends meet. If you are doing it to avoid being a welfare sponge good for you, you have character and high moral standards. Keep on cutting those pizza's in half, better than sucking of the govt and selling out your soul.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2012 9:03:43 PM
I was unemployed for about 5 months in Philly and lived strictly off dwindling savings. For that entire span, my shopping list consisted of 6 things: Frosted Flakes, ramen, hot dogs (unnamed brand), eggs, milk, and canned ravioli. Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...