Jump to topic:

Have You Smoked Cigarettes Before *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 11:15:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I dont associate, or try to align myself with people who smoke. But I do have a few friends who do this on a daily basis. I have smoked a cigarette before in my lifetime
of course. But I hate smoking, and I do not like it when others are smoking around me. How many of you have ever smoked cigarettes before.
And do you smoke on a regular, or know someone close to you who does.
elysian85
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 11:28:26 AM
At 8/29/2012 11:15:58 AM, inferno wrote:
I dont associate, or try to align myself with people who smoke. But I do have a few friends who do this on a daily basis. I have smoked a cigarette before in my lifetime
of course. But I hate smoking, and I do not like it when others are smoking around me. How many of you have ever smoked cigarettes before.

Guilty.

Oh yeah.
fabulist \FAB-yuh-list\ , noun:
1. A liar.
2. A person who invents or relates fables.

Elysian85's distorted and biased confabulations properly render his rhetoric formulation as entirely fabulistic in nature.

"Through counter-intelligence, it may be possible to pin-point potential trouble-makers and neutralize them... Wake up... Wake up... How long? Not long. 'Cause whatcha reap, is whatcha sow." - Zack de la Roche, certifiably insane (and making sense daily)
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 12:22:38 PM
At 8/29/2012 11:15:58 AM, inferno wrote:

Used to smoke. I quit when I turned 20.
Tsar of DDO
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 12:34:50 PM
I'll have a cigar or a clove (e.g., Djarum Black) every once in a while with friends, but I generally don't go through them on my own. Really, I only use them to augment and potentiate psychoactive experiences I'm already having. Like, if I'm consuming cannabis or something, I like to mix it with a bit of nicotine.
Frederick53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2012 2:20:25 PM
At 8/29/2012 1:58:24 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:
I smoke, but not because I enjoy it, only because I know smoking makes me look cool and hard in front of the girls. ;)

That's the best reason to smoke afterall
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2012 7:29:35 PM
I don't smoke cigs but I, at least at the present moment, associate with a lot of bar-flies so it's pretty much in my face all the time. If my lifestyle changes that probably will too.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.