Black women folk are demons of Satanic ritual

Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 7:49:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Not really.

Now to the topic. I am not racist, I am going to marry Tulle so how could I be.
However, what is it about SOME Black American women that turns me off? I think of some as pretty, however so many are to headstrong. Not feminist, but more like "All men are evil, so I am better than them all." It just seems like so many of them can't accept that a man is actually capable of love.... Why for the love of KFC?

It sounds racist, it's not. I'm Biracial and love my black mother.

Does anyone know what I am talking about or am I making no sense?
kfc
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 7:54:20 PM
No idea what your referring to at all.

black women have higher levels of testosterone then the average female if its any consolation, but i've never heard of the "black feminist" stereotype.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 7:57:21 PM
At 9/3/2012 7:54:20 PM, darkkermit wrote:

black women have higher levels of testosterone then the average female if its any consolation, but i've never heard of the "black feminist" stereotype.

Not feminism at all. It is hard to phrase it without sounding completely racist. But compared to other races, it seems that black women (and maybe men, I don't know) are way less trusting of their partners.
kfc
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 7:59:37 PM
At 9/3/2012 7:57:21 PM, Koopin wrote:

Not feminism at all. It is hard to phrase it without sounding completely racist. But compared to other races, it seems that black women (and maybe men, I don't know) are way less trusting of their partners.

well this might come off as racist, but the statistics do show that a lot of black men leave women, as indicated through high single motherhood of black women.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 8:01:00 PM
At 9/3/2012 7:59:37 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 9/3/2012 7:57:21 PM, Koopin wrote:

well this might come off as racist, but the statistics do show that a lot of black men leave women, as indicated through high single motherhood of black women.

OHZ MYZ GOODNESSZ YOUZ RACISTZ FREAKZ!
kfc
Frederick53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2012 8:11:52 PM
I think I know what you're saying
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 12:05:42 AM
lol I thought long and hard about whether I should even post in this thread.

I obviously can't speak for all black women, but I imagine being viewed as the least desirable women in the world has something to do with developing a "tough skin" and the whole "I don't need no man" sour grapes attitude.
yang.