Do You Like Blacks ?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 10:24:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
A simple question to all of my beloved users here at the wonderful world of
Debate.org/ Look at everything that we have bought to this country through culture and influence. Lets talk about everything from slavery up until now here
in the milenium. Sports, music, religion, politics, science, etc.
The African American culture is a very abstract and dynamic one indeed.
Do you agree.
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 11:14:28 AM
At 9/4/2012 10:24:49 AM, inferno wrote:
Debate.org/ Look at everything that we have bought to this country through culture and influence. Lets talk about everything from slavery up until now here
Do you agree.

WE DON'T LIKE THEM. Gtfo noob.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 11:16:21 AM
At 9/4/2012 11:14:28 AM, MouthWash wrote:
At 9/4/2012 10:24:49 AM, inferno wrote:
Do you agree.

WE DON'T LIKE THEM. Gtfo noob.

Your acting high again. What did mom tell you about this.
kingcripple
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 3:38:29 PM
To not like blacks would be racist. To not like some things about the African American Culture is ok. I don't like rap. That came out of African American Culture. As a whole though I do like black people
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 3:51:40 PM
I dated a African American girl once. It didn't work out to well.. :/ She was rude, emotional, acted with the thing known as "swag", and she had anger problems. DX But all together, black people are cool. lol
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 3:52:58 PM
At 9/4/2012 3:51:40 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:
I dated a African American girl once. It didn't work out to well.. :/ She was rude, emotional, acted with the thing known as "swag", and she had anger problems. DX But all together, black people are cool. lol

Probably didn't work out because you said African American.
kfc
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 3:56:50 PM
Do YOU like blacks?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
jedipengiun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 3:59:18 PM
I have absolutely no idea why, but this reminded me of a joke.

As my wife and I lay in bed together, I felt the tension in the air. She then folded her arms and huffed.
"You never make the first move"
"Jesus!" I said as I rolled my eyes. "Everynight it's the same thing."
"Well you don't!" she moaned.
"It's always me and quite frankly i'm fed up with it. And before you start, it's nothing to do with you being black!"
"It is!"
"No it isn't"
"You know what?" I said as I jumped out of the bed. "You can stick the fxcking chess board up your xrse!"
Things that make me happy!

: At 6/22/2012 1:46:11 PM, Kinesis wrote:
: Also, as an Englishman I'm obligated to be prejudiced against gingers and the French.

: At 8/27/2012 10:00:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
: Every self-respecting philosopher needs to smoke a pipe.
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 4:00:29 PM
At 9/4/2012 3:52:58 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/4/2012 3:51:40 PM, Deathbeforedishonour wrote:

Probably didn't work out because you said African American.

No. lol I barley ever use racial terms unless I am being very specific.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 4:01:29 PM
At 9/4/2012 3:56:50 PM, socialpinko wrote:
Do YOU like blacks?

Who doesn't? :D

johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 5:04:11 PM
I hate black people. I also hate white people. I hate asians, europeans, mexicans, men, women, children, and mole people.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 5:12:22 PM
At 9/4/2012 3:38:47 PM, darkkermit wrote:
I like certain black people and dislike certain black people just like with other humans.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2012 5:28:22 PM
At 9/4/2012 5:19:29 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Why wouldn't I like blacks? Also, what is with all these stupid threads?

It's inferno's life calling. ;)

RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 3:40:22 PM
What an odd question. It's akin to asking "do you like tall people?"

Blacks are people too. Just as I wouldn't like or dislike someone based on their height, so too would I not like or dislike someone for being black. Then again, blacks have incredibly high rates of violent crime and homicide... -- though it's mostly black on black so I guess I'm safe.

Having said that, I have a thing for black chicks.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 4:18:46 PM
At 9/5/2012 3:40:22 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
What an odd question. It's akin to asking "do you like tall people?"

Blacks are people too. Just as I wouldn't like or dislike someone based on their height, so too would I not like or dislike someone for being black. Then again, blacks have incredibly high rates of violent crime and homicide... -- though it's mostly black on black so I guess I'm safe.

Having said that, I have a thing for black chicks.

You love Black Women huh. This is interesting.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 4:51:33 PM
Blacks are fine. It's niggers that I don't like. I also don't like white trash, euro trash, wops, spics, mics etc etc. Pick your race of choice. they all have their worthless trash and they all have a name for them. I judge people by what they do and how they carry themselves. Who gives a rats butt where they came from or what color their skin is. I especially "hate" and I use the word hate in the strongest of terms, people who think they are entitled to something because they were born. Doesn't matter where they come from or what color their skin is, I hate them all with an equal amount of hate.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Cow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 8:59:01 PM
I love Fried Chicken and Watermelon, I also love black people, I do however hate both niggers, spearchuckers, and grape soda. Especially Grape soda... it tastes like cough syrup... YUCK
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 9:19:59 PM
At 9/5/2012 8:59:01 PM, Cow wrote:
I love Fried Chicken and Watermelon, I also love black people, I do however hate both niggers, spearchuckers, and grape soda. Especially Grape soda... it tastes like cough syrup... YUCK

Us black folk don't drink no white man "grape soda." Dat kinda talk is fool headed. Nah, we grow our chil'ren on dat grape drank. Dats da stuff weeza like up in dis niggahood.
kfc
Cow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2012 9:22:08 PM
At 9/5/2012 9:19:59 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/5/2012 8:59:01 PM, Cow wrote:

Us black folk don't drink no white man "grape soda." Dat kinda talk is fool headed. Nah, we grow our chil'ren on dat grape drank. Dats da stuff weeza like up in dis niggahood.

nigga u crazy. yo azz be drinkin dat grape flavored kool aid and dat sht tastes like cough syrup too!
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 11:49:24 AM
At 9/6/2012 11:27:26 AM, Danielle wrote:
I'm actually really attracted to black men, lol.

I don't understand that coming from a lesbian.
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 12:03:55 PM
At 9/4/2012 3:38:29 PM, kingcripple wrote:
To not like blacks would be racist. To not like some things about the African American Culture is ok. I don't like rap. That came out of African American Culture. As a whole though I do like black people

To say you don't like rap is practically nonsensical; I don't think you understand quite what you're saying here. Rapping is simply the act of spontaneously and rhythmically creating a sequence of rhymes. It is live poetry.

This sort of poetry was pioneered by blacks, yes... Particularly inner-city blacks. They wished to espouse their difficulties in coping with their harsh environment. I would imagine their roots in slavery helped mold this style, as it is common for people who are oppressed to turn to artistic expression for communication.

But what I would imagine you hate about rap isn't its poetic and musical properties - what you probably hate is the hybrid subculture that has formed in pop music. Womanizing, worship of wealth and selfishness, violence... This is the hip-hop culture. It is very negative, very shallow. Whites played just as much a part as anyone in forming this subculture. Unfortunately, young blacks are particularly susceptible to it because of social pressure and a general lack of opportunity to access other cultural forms.

If you see 50 Cent or Lil Wayne rapping in a song, you shouldn't just label that as "black culture." These characters are black-skinned but they exist as a reflection of your own culture just as much as their own.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2012 12:30:24 PM
At 9/6/2012 11:49:24 AM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
At 9/6/2012 11:27:26 AM, Danielle wrote:
I'm actually really attracted to black men, lol.

I don't understand that coming from a lesbian.

Eh, sexuality is complicated. I've hooked up with guys before; the last guy was actually black. I find a lot of guys attractive. However, I STRONGLY prefer all acts of physical intimacy with women. I've also never had a romantic connection with a guy --shrug--
President of DDO