Jump to topic:

Falling for a slut

Frederick53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 2:46:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Yeah, just about the stupidest thing you can do. She's smart, nice, really hot, and one of the sluttiest people in my school. And she likes me, which is good, but not nearly as much as I like her, which is bad because she'd never bother to commit to any kind of relationship with me.

It's just hard to not get angry when I make out with her and then realize that she probably does that with every guy she knows.
In 1975, the Second Vietnam War began -1Historygenius

Like no wonder that indian dude rejected you.- Darkkermit to royalpaladin

Social Darwinism is a justification- 1Historygenius

Equal opportunity exists, so there is no problem- EvanK
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 2:49:43 PM
At 9/7/2012 2:46:50 PM, Frederick53 wrote:
Yeah, just about the stupidest thing you can do. She's smart, nice, really hot, and one of the sluttiest people in my school. And she likes me, which is good, but not nearly as much as I like her, which is bad because she'd never bother to commit to any kind of relationship with me.

It's just hard to not get angry when I make out with her and then realize that she probably does that with every guy she knows.

How do you know she's a slut? I ask this because High school gossip can be... misleading.
Frederick53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 2:52:31 PM
At 9/7/2012 2:49:43 PM, Cermank wrote:

How do you know she's a slut? I ask this because High school gossip can be... misleading.

I and everyone else has seen her making out with a good deal of the people that she knows, and she actually kind of admits to it.

Frederick53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 2:52:47 PM
At 9/7/2012 2:52:31 PM, Frederick53 wrote:

I and everyone else has seen her making out with a good deal of the people that she knows, and she actually kind of admits to it.

Being a slut that is

GenesisCreation
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 3:15:21 PM
At 9/7/2012 2:52:47 PM, Frederick53 wrote:

Being a slut that is

If she's a "slut" (because she makes out with many boys in school), and you're also making out with her....what does that make you?

A victim?
Um....You've got a log in your eye.
"I would be suspicious of an argument without any concessions." - John Dickson
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 3:16:56 PM
At 9/7/2012 3:15:21 PM, GenesisCreation wrote:

Being a slut that is

If she's a "slut" (because she makes out with many boys in school), and you're also making out with her....what does that make you?

A victim?

RAPE!!!!
kfc
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 3:19:54 PM
At 9/7/2012 3:16:56 PM, Koopin wrote:

Being a slut that is

A victim?

RAPE!!!!

R A P E, get your hands off of me!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 5:08:01 PM

OH GOD NO!!!! THAT GIRL WILL BURN IN HELL!!!
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 5:49:25 PM

Lol, what do you mean by this? The whole, "she gets around" thing? I don't know... sleeping with someone is a far cry from making out. If she just kisses a lot of guys, grow up and get over it. Most girls are like that, as are most guys, because kissing is awesome.

If she sleeps around a lot, I'd be wary of her, but because she might not be clean and likely has serious daddy issues.

If she's careful, clean, and sane, then it's really none of your business what she does with other people.

Trust me. Unless you intend to teach and give without any learning or taking your whole life, virgins are nothing but novelty.
Frederick53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 5:50:13 PM

Being a slut that is

A victim?

No. But I like her a lot and she's not really willing to commit to going out with a one person at a time. At least not for more than a week or so.

Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 5:51:34 PM
At 9/7/2012 5:50:13 PM, Frederick53 wrote:

Being a slut that is

A victim?

No. But I like her a lot and she's not really willing to commit to going out with a one person at a time. At least not for more than a week or so.

...which leads me to another question. You looking to get married? If not, why not have fun with a girl that's willing to have fun? All this seriousness at such a young age is simply robbing yourself of a good time (while being unduly judgmental).
Frederick53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 5:52:10 PM
At 9/7/2012 5:49:25 PM, Ren wrote:

Lol, what do you mean by this? The whole, "she gets around" thing? I don't know... sleeping with someone is a far cry from making out. If she just kisses a lot of guys, grow up and get over it. Most girls are like that, as are most guys, because kissing is awesome.

If she sleeps around a lot, I'd be wary of her, but because she might not be clean and likely has serious daddy issues.

If she's careful, clean, and sane, then it's really none of your business what she does with other people.

Trust me. Unless you intend to teach and give without any learning or taking your whole life, virgins are nothing but novelty.

Alirght, alright, sorry I mentioned it. I'm not trying to be a puritan here. And also, she has supposedly slept with a few people but that's just a rumor as far as I can tell. The point I'm making is what I posted above.

Frederick53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 5:53:18 PM
At 9/7/2012 5:51:34 PM, Ren wrote:
At 9/7/2012 5:50:13 PM, Frederick53 wrote:

Being a slut that is

A victim?

...which leads me to another question. You looking to get married? If not, why not have fun with a girl that's willing to have fun? All this seriousness at such a young age is simply robbing yourself of a good time (while being unduly judgmental).

Fvck it, you're right. Ugh... someone shoot me before I embarrass myself again.

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 5:57:56 PM
What the f*ck is wrong about there being a girl who likes to taste guys tonsils???? Theres nothing wrong with it and f*ck it youre young, go for it!

Just dont have sex with her
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 5:58:53 PM
At 9/7/2012 5:52:10 PM, Frederick53 wrote:

Alirght, alright, sorry I mentioned it. I'm not trying to be a puritan here. And also, she has supposedly slept with a few people but that's just a rumor as far as I can tell. The point I'm making is what I posted above.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!
Open borders debate:
Frederick53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 6:08:35 PM
At 9/7/2012 5:58:53 PM, darkkermit wrote:

BURN THE WITCH!!!!

Wow I really came off as a d!ck here didn't I. Well... sorry. I guess I'm not as much of a free love hippy as I thought.

And I guess I ended up believing more of what my dad screamed at me than I thought I had. The whole "You're doing this with her but you're not going out with her?!" thing. I sounded like a fvcking traditionalist here.

Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2012 6:12:12 PM
At 9/7/2012 6:08:35 PM, Frederick53 wrote:
At 9/7/2012 5:58:53 PM, darkkermit wrote:

BURN THE WITCH!!!!

Wow I really came off as a d!ck here didn't I. Well... sorry. I guess I'm not as much of a free love hippy as I thought.

And I guess I ended up believing more of what my dad screamed at me than I thought I had. The whole "You're doing this with her but you're not going out with her?!" thing. I sounded like a fvcking traditionalist here.

Lol, stop beating yourself up, most guys think like that without even realizing it.

You just can't take girls seriously until they give you a reason to, like everyone else. They sure as hell won't take you seriously until appropriate. As you get older, you'll realize that a girl that doesn't force commitment just to have a good time is quite the gem. ;)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2012 5:47:59 PM
I see this ending on unrequited love and heartache for you. It'll just lead to jealousy traps and a flattening of your ego.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Frederick53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2012 6:29:45 PM
Look I wrote this right after I got screamed at and I was channeling some of the anger that got directed at me onto her. I'm happy with the way things are, but a certain person wasn't and made it clear to me and I guess I caved into their rant and started regurgitating some of what got thrown at me onto here. Before this I've never even considered that there was anything wrong with the way things were between me and her, but a good strong talking to sure changed my opinion quick.

...But luckily I realized how full of sh!t that was (including what I wrote here originally) and I'm not going to drive myself crazy worrying about this anymore. Hopefully that'll just tie up all the loose ends that make me look like a jealous puritan here...

WriterSelbe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2012 9:38:54 PM
I think everyone was just pulling your leg a bit. There's not really anything to be really sorry about. Your concern is legitimate. If she likes you in a romantic way, and you like her, you would want a relationship. A relationship means commitment. However, you've seen this girl with other guys, and this bothers you because you like her.

It makes sense. You need to realize what you want from her. If you just want to makeout and do some stuff, lust, then just do it. If you know you're emotionally invested in the girl and would be hurt by doing things with her and finding out she's done/doing the same with others, then don't become involved with her.

It just depends on you. Know what you believe in and what you want.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 6:37:58 AM
I don't see that talking to us will do anything, talk to her, tell her how you feel, and then let the relationship take it's course. That's the only way for this to result in a real and genuine relationship anyway.

If a real and genuine relationship is not what you want, then I'll tell you that a realtionship with a slut is just meaningless sex, but as far as meaningless things go, that can be one of the best ones :)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 10:46:19 AM

Being a slut that is

A victim?
A cuckold fetishist.

Just wear a damn rubber and you're fine.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Chicken
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 9:55:25 PM
At 9/13/2012 10:46:19 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:

Being a slut that is

A victim?
A cuckold fetishist.

Just wear a damn rubber and you're fine.

^^ He's got the right idea
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 10:02:51 PM

GET SOME!!! lol Don't pass that sh!t up bro!
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 10:57:37 PM
I pray everyday that your new girlfriend does not find this thread, lest your life start to resemble hell.

tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 11:13:17 PM
virgins are nothing but novelty.

Fvck, this is one of the truest things even spoken.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 11:27:06 PM
At 9/13/2012 11:13:17 PM, tvellalott wrote:

+1
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 11:29:18 PM

Never understood why people seem to want a bloody willy. Especially 72 times over?

With someone with no experience?

tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2012 11:31:57 PM
At 9/13/2012 11:29:18 PM, OberHerr wrote:

Never understood why people seem to want a bloody willy. Especially 72 times over?

With someone with no experience?

My first long-term girlfriend was a virgin. Took her a bunch of times to enjoy sex and months before she was even mediocre at it.

Current missus is well and truly more experienced than me, which is saying something and it's been amazing from day one. Probably how she ended up pregnant 3 months into us dating. D'oh.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...