Jump to topic:

Wrotured A Confabulum For Mineself's Edfusion

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 1:26:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is eversome I deconputsed to conventise the expranction of mineself's imagnovative conalluring to the videasion of surrlinguistic maniferection. He, I, as it were, as mist be interfundaled throughin, wilt jargle onfor in seemestically ransimplexidom, jallst to deloborate overvolumately this methodox of his confabulum. Enjoy.

The remotionvational waltzperience of that fortroduced indivatorator of the mosterially abeccenturd characterona has beenest of a vastifutably unprecisable ordopsychoelaborchaonatura. Scranging towardforth and reverseforth of the moreastest profadepressist and uberawetilated consciospansion. He cay saylate, though be course abeccenturdly in hereform, that these arrayastics, so particfundal, cay be of not overarbitionary judgmention, nay onspfilly of exactiffering iknowntity withfor those particfundal exacteriences concilating the forsaylated elaborudgions.

Nis thant, to comtirely devinue from such philosphidexastrophenom and, prerathefly, daccent, biharmonely, towardforth macromuch casincidence. Thisday he parhad in, if uwseallonenone is inconcern of nutridelivarence, micromore of these. Asut, they broadclude, assimilongstuct, collychilerealer. It wad of contentifactory.

Nows, of the endist upgrandexpiristatus, he devolt inthus an even macromore confabile surrlinguration. Aollne, nayt of insipiception, bather of concealortion.

Cay yall inbreakst? Havow even obcurred sothus?

MAXWHENyERTepinPhanALeeMDOXAfORAfOR.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 2:03:00 AM
At 9/17/2012 1:26:59 AM, FREEDO wrote:
This is eversome I deconputsed to conventise the expranction of mineself's imagnovative conalluring to the videasion of surrlinguistic maniferection. He, I, as it were, as mist be interfundaled throughin, wilt jargle onfor in seemestically ransimplexidom, jallst to deloborate overvolumately this methodox of his confabulum. Enjoy.

The remotionvational waltzperience of that fortroduced indivatorator of the mosterially abeccenturd characterona has beenest of a vastifutably unprecisable ordopsychoelaborchaonatura. Scranging towardforth and reverseforth of the moreastest profadepressist and uberawetilated consciospansion. He cay saylate, though be course abeccenturdly in hereform, that these arrayastics, so particfundal, cay be of not overarbitionary judgmention, nay onspfilly of exactiffering iknowntity withfor those particfundal exacteriences concilating the forsaylated elaborudgions.

Nis thant, to comtirely devinue from such philosphidexastrophenom and, prerathefly, daccent, biharmonely, towardforth macromuch casincidence. Thisday he parhad in, if uwseallonenone is inconcern of nutridelivarence, micromore of these. Asut, they broadclude, assimilongstuct, collychilerealer. It wad of contentifactory.

Nows, of the endist upgrandexpiristatus, he devolt inthus an even macromore confabile surrlinguration. Aollne, nayt of insipiception, bather of concealortion.

Uckfay ou-yay.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2012 2:09:30 AM
At 9/17/2012 2:03:00 AM, Wnope wrote:
Uckfay ou-yay.

You are full of mysteries, my little Putin baby.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2012 5:12:55 PM

Yeah, I'm definitely reposting this on some other forum and taking credit for it.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2012 2:52:59 AM
At 9/19/2012 5:12:55 PM, MouthWash wrote:
Yeah, I'm definitely reposting this on some other forum and taking credit for it.

Lol, can I see?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2012 2:54:47 AM

hurrhurrhurr, you said erection.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord