Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Amanda Todd

cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 2:43:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I sure hope i'm not the only one. I actaully was sad when i heard about the whole hype about amanda todd. I liked her page on FB and all that, but then I read into about all the stuff that actaully happened with her, and I got super pissed. She did horrible things to people, she ruined relationships, and she wasn't mentally unstable.

What's even worse, is that there are so many people out there, many that I personally know that have killed themselves for much worse reasons. They were abused. They were bullied. This b!tch amanda todd fvcked sh!t up and she gets a million likes and a bunch of support. People that I know that killed themselves got 3 or 4 people at their funeral and no sh!ts given. This is terrible.

Fvck this.
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 2:49:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You mentioned this in another thread already, why was their a need to create, yet another, new thread on this topic? Other than attention whoring?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 2:53:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 2:49:04 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
You mentioned this in another thread already, why was their a need to create, yet another, new thread on this topic? Other than attention whoring?

I want people to kind of see the truth. Most people don't scroll through all forums and read every single post. I'm not an attention whore. I despise them. I jsut want people to know. It's not an attention thing, for me. its information.
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 3:23:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 2:53:23 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 10/20/2012 2:49:04 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
You mentioned this in another thread already, why was their a need to create, yet another, new thread on this topic? Other than attention whoring?

I want people to kind of see the truth. Most people don't scroll through all forums and read every single post. I'm not an attention whore. I despise them. I jsut want people to know. It's not an attention thing, for me. its information.

See, one of the problems or trying to be the second biggest troll on the site, is that no one is going to believe that you are being serious and not an attention whore.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 3:27:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 3:28:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 3:23:55 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 10/20/2012 2:53:23 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 10/20/2012 2:49:04 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
You mentioned this in another thread already, why was their a need to create, yet another, new thread on this topic? Other than attention whoring?

I want people to kind of see the truth. Most people don't scroll through all forums and read every single post. I'm not an attention whore. I despise them. I jsut want people to know. It's not an attention thing, for me. its information.

See, one of the problems or trying to be the second biggest troll on the site, is that no one is going to believe that you are being serious and not an attention whore.

Since when is he the second biggest troll on the site?
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 3:28:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
On a serious note, you are completely correct. All of her problems were caused because she accepted the possible repercussions that they would bring and by doing so, compelled other moral agents to act in the way that they did.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 3:34:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 3:28:12 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 10/20/2012 3:23:55 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 10/20/2012 2:53:23 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 10/20/2012 2:49:04 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
You mentioned this in another thread already, why was their a need to create, yet another, new thread on this topic? Other than attention whoring?

I want people to kind of see the truth. Most people don't scroll through all forums and read every single post. I'm not an attention whore. I despise them. I jsut want people to know. It's not an attention thing, for me. its information.

See, one of the problems or trying to be the second biggest troll on the site, is that no one is going to believe that you are being serious and not an attention whore.

Since when is he the second biggest troll on the site?

I'll have to look it up when he said he went under Imabench's wing to become the Troll Prince (or something like that).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 3:42:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 3:28:12 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 10/20/2012 3:23:55 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 10/20/2012 2:53:23 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 10/20/2012 2:49:04 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
You mentioned this in another thread already, why was their a need to create, yet another, new thread on this topic? Other than attention whoring?

I want people to kind of see the truth. Most people don't scroll through all forums and read every single post. I'm not an attention whore. I despise them. I jsut want people to know. It's not an attention thing, for me. its information.

See, one of the problems or trying to be the second biggest troll on the site, is that no one is going to believe that you are being serious and not an attention whore.

Since when is he the second biggest troll on the site?

SINCE FOREVER, BITCH.
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 3:43:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 3:28:51 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
On a serious note, you are completely correct. All of her problems were caused because she accepted the possible repercussions that they would bring and by doing so, compelled other moral agents to act in the way that they did.

Thank you very much, lordknukle. I'm glad i'm not the only one.
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 3:47:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 3:42:30 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
SINCE FOREVER, BITCH.

Um, okay.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 3:51:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 3:47:01 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 10/20/2012 3:42:30 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
SINCE FOREVER, BITCH.

Um, okay.

I want to debate you. RIGHT NOW.

What do you wish to debate? Chickens. Space monkeys. Sex. Orgies. amanda todd. Whatever the fvck you want! I WILL DEBATE THE FVCK OUT OF IT.

NOW DEBATE ME SON.
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 3:52:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 3:43:05 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 10/20/2012 3:28:51 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
On a serious note, you are completely correct. All of her problems were caused because she accepted the possible repercussions that they would bring and by doing so, compelled other moral agents to act in the way that they did.

Thank you very much, lordknukle. I'm glad i'm not the only one.

Don't thank me. It probably has something to do with me being a psychopath sadist, as Mouthwash fervently persists. :)
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Posts: 2,900
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 3:53:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 3:51:26 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 10/20/2012 3:47:01 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 10/20/2012 3:42:30 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
SINCE FOREVER, BITCH.

Um, okay.

I want to debate you. RIGHT NOW.

What do you wish to debate? Chickens. Space monkeys. Sex. Orgies. amanda todd. Whatever the fvck you want! I WILL DEBATE THE FVCK OUT OF IT.

NOW DEBATE ME SON.

"Resolved: Sex"

I'll be Con.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 3:54:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 3:53:47 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 10/20/2012 3:51:26 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 10/20/2012 3:47:01 PM, AlwaysMoreThanYou wrote:
At 10/20/2012 3:42:30 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
SINCE FOREVER, BITCH.

Um, okay.

I want to debate you. RIGHT NOW.

What do you wish to debate? Chickens. Space monkeys. Sex. Orgies. amanda todd. Whatever the fvck you want! I WILL DEBATE THE FVCK OUT OF IT.

NOW DEBATE ME SON.

"Resolved: Sex"

I'll be Con.

Fine. We will have 2 debates then.
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 6:14:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 3:52:37 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 10/20/2012 3:43:05 PM, cheesedingo1 wrote:
At 10/20/2012 3:28:51 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
On a serious note, you are completely correct. All of her problems were caused because she accepted the possible repercussions that they would bring and by doing so, compelled other moral agents to act in the way that they did.

Thank you very much, lordknukle. I'm glad i'm not the only one.

Don't thank me. It probably has something to do with me being a psychopath sadist, as Mouthwash fervently persists. :)

Probably has something with me being an extremely nihilist cynical arse :P
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 7:52:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 3:28:51 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
On a serious note, you are completely correct. All of her problems were caused because she accepted the possible repercussions that they would bring and by doing so, compelled other moral agents to act in the way that they did.

She compelled moral agents? She forced them to beat her and harass her? They had no choice? They became robots?
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2012 9:50:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 7:52:25 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 10/20/2012 3:28:51 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
On a serious note, you are completely correct. All of her problems were caused because she accepted the possible repercussions that they would bring and by doing so, compelled other moral agents to act in the way that they did.

She compelled moral agents?

Considering the fact that she showed her breasts to a pedophile and hooked up with somebody's friend, yes, she did compel them.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2012 6:56:30 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 10/20/2012 9:50:14 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 10/20/2012 7:52:25 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 10/20/2012 3:28:51 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
On a serious note, you are completely correct. All of her problems were caused because she accepted the possible repercussions that they would bring and by doing so, compelled other moral agents to act in the way that they did.

She compelled moral agents?

Considering the fact that she showed her breasts to a pedophile and hooked up with somebody's friend, yes, she did compel them.

Please prove that they had no other options and that she FORCED them to do it.