Jump to topic:

Have I gotten better?

emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 1:07:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
When I was a noob I set up very semantical debates, Have I gotten better of late?
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 1:18:39 AM
I'll tell you my opinion if you vote on the debates linked in my signature. ^_^
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 1:23:41 AM
At 10/24/2012 1:18:39 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:

K. I did.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 1:31:00 AM
At 10/24/2012 1:23:41 AM, emospongebob527 wrote:

K. I did.

I love you.

Anyway, I've voted in a lot of your debates now, and I can say that yes, you are getting better. You're definitely getting the hang of it and your rising win ratio proves it.

One thing though, it looks like you have 23 debates going simultaneously. That is insane. If I were you, I'd slow down a bit. Narrow your active debates down to about 2 or so and really focus on them, unless you've got all the time in the world -- in which case; go nuts.
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 1:37:26 AM
At 10/24/2012 1:31:00 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:

K. I did.

I love you.

Anyway, I've voted in a lot of your debates now, and I can say that yes, you are getting better. You're definitely getting the hang of it and your rising win ratio proves it.

One thing though, it looks like you have 23 debates going simultaneously. That is insane. If I were you, I'd slow down a bit. Narrow your active debates down to about 2 or so and really focus on them, unless you've got all the time in the world -- in which case; go nuts.

I have 15 arguments due lol...............

Good thing the High School I go to uses Netbooks (small laptops) to issue to there students instead of textbooks, so I can work from school.
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2012 5:00:15 AM
At 10/24/2012 1:37:26 AM, emospongebob527 wrote:
At 10/24/2012 1:31:00 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:

K. I did.

I love you.

I have 15 arguments due lol...............

Good thing the High School I go to uses Netbooks (small laptops) to issue to there students instead of textbooks, so I can work from school.

Oh, that explains your forfeit. Well... :|
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2012 1:13:34 PM
I take back what I said. Lately all you've done is jump into every noob-sniping debate you can see and treated it like you are entitled to the win.

You're not. believe it or not, noobs deserve some effort to be put in from their opponents too.

Focus on the 20+ debates you already have open, rather than taking on new debates you don't plan on actually debating in while you continue to FF all the ones you're currently in.
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2012 1:20:46 PM
At 10/28/2012 1:13:34 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
I take back what I said. Lately all you've done is jump into every noob-sniping debate you can see and treated it like you are entitled to the win.

You're not. believe it or not, noobs deserve some effort to be put in from their opponents too.

Focus on the 20+ debates you already have open, rather than taking on new debates you don't plan on actually debating in while you continue to FF all the ones you're currently in.

Excuse me but I have 9 debates up.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2012 1:56:27 PM
At 10/28/2012 1:20:46 PM, emospongebob527 wrote:
At 10/28/2012 1:13:34 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:

Excuse me but I have 9 debates up.

You have 53 finished debates and 77 debates total. That's 24 debates still in the debating period. Perhaps you only have 9 arguments due, but that doesn't mean you only have 9 open debates.