Jump to topic:

Important dream

Samuelstinger91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2012 1:27:39 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Usually this would go in the dream thread that I made, but unfortunately, I cannot solve my own dreams sometimes. Please help me out if you can.

A couple weeks ago, I had continuous dreams about me dying. Each one was different. Some of these included swimming in a lake and then a huge thunderbolt came down and electricuted the lake, I got eaten by sharks, and falling on knives. This happened for about 2 weeks, up until 4 days ago.

I was so scared 4 days ago that I pulled an all nighter just to avoid sleeping. I don't usually pull all nighters except for finals. But the night after that, I slept, but I had no dreams. At all. Which is weird for me, since I always have dreams, usually every night. For 3 nights after that, I had no dreams at all.

But last night, I had a dream about satan. I had a dream that satan was coming after me. He was in this apartment complex with me, and I was overcome with terror. I have emotions in dreams, but never anything as terrifying and realistic as this. The fear i felt was so real, and more terrifying than anything I have ever felt before. I was literally paralyzed with fear.

I then woke up, but I was paralyzed still. I couldn't move. I then felt satan creeping into my mind, I could feel the terror in my dream, but still I was paralyzed. I then went back into my dream, and I felt satan was coming after me. I ran as fast as could and then after I while of running with him still running after me, I woke up. I could move.

I was too scared to get out of bed. I looked around and thought the devil was in everywhere that was dark, every crevice, every place I wasn't looking.

What does this mean? And please be serious.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2012 1:29:50 PM
I had a dream the other knight that Sean Connery, under the name or Aaron Flynn (of whom I only know that name from Spongebob), shot me in the face with an old fashioned elephant gun in the middle of a forest. I don't think there is any inherent "meaning" in any dreams.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2012 1:43:20 PM
Ask Lannan.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)