Jump to topic:

Important dream

Samuelstinger91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2012 1:27:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Usually this would go in the dream thread that I made, but unfortunately, I cannot solve my own dreams sometimes. Please help me out if you can.

A couple weeks ago, I had continuous dreams about me dying. Each one was different. Some of these included swimming in a lake and then a huge thunderbolt came down and electricuted the lake, I got eaten by sharks, and falling on knives. This happened for about 2 weeks, up until 4 days ago.

I was so scared 4 days ago that I pulled an all nighter just to avoid sleeping. I don't usually pull all nighters except for finals. But the night after that, I slept, but I had no dreams. At all. Which is weird for me, since I always have dreams, usually every night. For 3 nights after that, I had no dreams at all.

But last night, I had a dream about satan. I had a dream that satan was coming after me. He was in this apartment complex with me, and I was overcome with terror. I have emotions in dreams, but never anything as terrifying and realistic as this. The fear i felt was so real, and more terrifying than anything I have ever felt before. I was literally paralyzed with fear.

I then woke up, but I was paralyzed still. I couldn't move. I then felt satan creeping into my mind, I could feel the terror in my dream, but still I was paralyzed. I then went back into my dream, and I felt satan was coming after me. I ran as fast as could and then after I while of running with him still running after me, I woke up. I could move.

I was too scared to get out of bed. I looked around and thought the devil was in everywhere that was dark, every crevice, every place I wasn't looking.

What does this mean? And please be serious.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2012 1:29:50 PM
I had a dream the other knight that Sean Connery, under the name or Aaron Flynn (of whom I only know that name from Spongebob), shot me in the face with an old fashioned elephant gun in the middle of a forest. I don't think there is any inherent "meaning" in any dreams.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2012 1:41:08 PM
I think that you are bringing this on yourself by analyzing these things and letting them scare you.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
phantom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2012 1:43:20 PM
Ask Lannan.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)