Jump to topic:

I'm back.

MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 12:43:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
And I forgot to comment on the banning incident. I'm not going to procrastinate anymore (I think it's been two months already?). Anyway, congratulations to imabench for his incredible investigative skills- no one but him could have seen the difference between an "n" and an "r," and clearly everyone would have simply assumed that inferno's posts had mysteriously been reset to one if not for him. Just like in the cheating incident, you read my mind and determined I was guilty (pity you couldn't tell that the entire thing was a four month old repost: http://www.debate.org...).

Ron-Paul and Zaradi, I think you're full of crud when you said that I had changed; I ALWAYS posted BS around the forums. The only thing that "changed" is that I got bored with debating and wasn't making the intellectual posts anymore. And Zaradi, it isn't a good idea to accuse someone of trolling and then go and troll that person's thread for no conceivable reason. Just sayin.

Thett, I hope you weren't talking about royalpaladin when you said I had "harassed" members... because her definition of harassment isn't a normal one.

I'm almost sorry I never went on trial because I would have had a <1% chance of actually being banned and you would have been suitably embarrassed for your words...

Now that the sleeping dogs have been woken up, does anybody feel like a debate? I've been bored these last two weeks and it's time to come back. I'm interested in debating royal on abortion but I rather doubt that she will, so I'm asking for people to give me some ideas.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 1:13:12 PM
At 11/9/2012 12:48:10 PM, yoda878 wrote:
all these people are happy you are back -->

gingivitis is not happy!

My cousin has gingivitis...
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
yoda878
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2012 1:15:27 PM
At 11/9/2012 1:13:12 PM, MouthWash wrote:
At 11/9/2012 12:48:10 PM, yoda878 wrote:
all these people are happy you are back -->

gingivitis is not happy!

My cousin has gingivitis...

hummm Well you must be the generic brand.
Me