Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

Nazis on DDO

OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 8:42:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Like.....?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 8:47:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 8:40:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
What's with all of these Nazis and fascists joining DDO?

Don't know............. Maybe we've had a recent fluxuation of German immigrants to DDO.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 9:17:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 8:40:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
What's with all of these Nazis and fascists joining DDO?

Everyone is a Nazi, everyone is a racist, and everyone is a bigot. These words mean nothing anymore. They are old tired political play book words used by regurgitating intellectual dolts to end dialog and discussion about social issues.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 9:19:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Somebody likes Imabench.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 5:35:18 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 9:17:30 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/13/2012 8:40:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
What's with all of these Nazis and fascists joining DDO?

Everyone is a Nazi, everyone is a racist, and everyone is a bigot. These words mean nothing anymore. They are old tired political play book words used by regurgitating intellectual dolts to end dialog and discussion about social issues.

No. One person asked Juggle to add the ideology "National Socialism" (a.k.a. Nazism) to the profile page. Another person said that the Aryan culture of America is being held hostage by African Americans. Those people are Nazis.
Deathbeforedishonour
Posts: 1,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 6:36:57 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Does it matter? You ask it like it probably a bad thing. I think it is good that we can hear their opinions and try and convince them to stop being Nazis.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 8:48:22 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/14/2012 3:36:07 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Back in my day, being a fascist meant something. You couldn't just throw your authoritarian sympathies around and expect to make it. Today's new-age hooligans can apparently get away with anything. Goddamn kids.

Pretty sure I joined right around the time you abandoned your fascist sympathies.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 2:12:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 8:40:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
What's with all of these Nazis and fascists joining DDO?

The Conservative Platform here at DDO is noticeably strong. And even though the underlying narrative of this forum is Liberal. You often will get a bunch of worms in the bottom of a good barrel.
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,733
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 2:24:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 9:17:30 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/13/2012 8:40:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
What's with all of these Nazis and fascists joining DDO?

Everyone is a Nazi, everyone is a racist, and everyone is a bigot.

That's what Nazis say.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 3:29:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/14/2012 3:36:07 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Back in my day, being a fascist meant something. You couldn't just throw your authoritarian sympathies around and expect to make it. Today's new-age hooligans can apparently get away with anything. Goddamn kids.

And tell them to stop riding their damn skateboards on the sidewalks!
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 3:33:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 3:29:36 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 11/14/2012 3:36:07 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Back in my day, being a fascist meant something. You couldn't just throw your authoritarian sympathies around and expect to make it. Today's new-age hooligans can apparently get away with anything. Goddamn kids.

And tell them to stop riding their damn skateboards on the sidewalks!

And tell them to get off my damn lawn!
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 7:10:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
They took'er jobs! Dem dang Nayzis and der facusm.

But seriously though, are you high, and or mentally unstable?

To find out, answer this test.

1) How many fingers am I holding up?
2) What is my facial expression right now?
3) What flavor is Grape Soda?
4) Is suffering 100% in life?
5) Does suicide solve for suffering?
6) Are you high?
7) Have you smoked and or snorted any sort of glassy substance?
8) Have you eaten any multi-colored pills not clearly labeled?
9) Are you stupid?
10) Are you a facist?
11) True or False, Happiness can only be found in death.

If you answered Yes to at least 2 of these, you are high. If you answered the first 2, you are retarded. If you answered 3 wrong, you are stupid. If you answered 4-5 wrong, you are not happy. If you answered 6-10 correctly, you are mentally unstable. If you answered True to 11, go get happy.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 10:20:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/14/2012 5:35:18 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 11/13/2012 9:17:30 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/13/2012 8:40:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
What's with all of these Nazis and fascists joining DDO?

Everyone is a Nazi, everyone is a racist, and everyone is a bigot. These words mean nothing anymore. They are old tired political play book words used by regurgitating intellectual dolts to end dialog and discussion about social issues.

No. One person asked Juggle to add the ideology "National Socialism" (a.k.a. Nazism) to the profile page. Another person said that the Aryan culture of America is being held hostage by African Americans. Those people are Nazis.

That person has been a member for over a year, they didn't recently join.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 10:22:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 7:10:17 PM, Chicken wrote:
They took'er jobs! Dem dang Nayzis and der facusm.

But seriously though, are you high, and or mentally unstable?

To find out, answer this test.

1) How many fingers am I holding up?
2) What is my facial expression right now?
3) What flavor is Grape Soda?
4) Is suffering 100% in life?
5) Does suicide solve for suffering?
6) Are you high?
7) Have you smoked and or snorted any sort of glassy substance?
8) Have you eaten any multi-colored pills not clearly labeled?
9) Are you stupid?
10) Are you a facist?
11) True or False, Happiness can only be found in death.

If you answered Yes to at least 2 of these, you are high. If you answered the first 2, you are retarded. If you answered 3 wrong, you are stupid. If you answered 4-5 wrong, you are not happy. If you answered 6-10 correctly, you are mentally unstable. If you answered True to 11, go get happy.

What if you answered "yes" to the first two? And how can I know how many I got wrong?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Chicken
Posts: 1,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 10:26:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 10:22:14 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 11/15/2012 7:10:17 PM, Chicken wrote:
They took'er jobs! Dem dang Nayzis and der facusm.

But seriously though, are you high, and or mentally unstable?

To find out, answer this test.

1) How many fingers am I holding up?
2) What is my facial expression right now?
3) What flavor is Grape Soda?
4) Is suffering 100% in life?
5) Does suicide solve for suffering?
6) Are you high?
7) Have you smoked and or snorted any sort of glassy substance?
8) Have you eaten any multi-colored pills not clearly labeled?
9) Are you stupid?
10) Are you a facist?
11) True or False, Happiness can only be found in death.

If you answered Yes to at least 2 of these, you are high. If you answered the first 2, you are retarded. If you answered 3 wrong, you are stupid. If you answered 4-5 wrong, you are not happy. If you answered 6-10 correctly, you are mentally unstable. If you answered True to 11, go get happy.

What if you answered "yes" to the first two? And how can I know how many I got wrong?
You will know all the answers. Trust in yourself my child.
Disciple of Koopin
Right Hand Chicken of the Grand Poobah DDO Vice President FREEDO

Servant of Kfc
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 10:35:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 10:26:43 PM, Chicken wrote:
At 11/15/2012 10:22:14 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 11/15/2012 7:10:17 PM, Chicken wrote:
They took'er jobs! Dem dang Nayzis and der facusm.

But seriously though, are you high, and or mentally unstable?

To find out, answer this test.

1) How many fingers am I holding up?
2) What is my facial expression right now?
3) What flavor is Grape Soda?
4) Is suffering 100% in life?
5) Does suicide solve for suffering?
6) Are you high?
7) Have you smoked and or snorted any sort of glassy substance?
8) Have you eaten any multi-colored pills not clearly labeled?
9) Are you stupid?
10) Are you a facist?
11) True or False, Happiness can only be found in death.

If you answered Yes to at least 2 of these, you are high. If you answered the first 2, you are retarded. If you answered 3 wrong, you are stupid. If you answered 4-5 wrong, you are not happy. If you answered 6-10 correctly, you are mentally unstable. If you answered True to 11, go get happy.

What if you answered "yes" to the first two? And how can I know how many I got wrong?
You will know all the answers. Trust in yourself my child.

Then that would make me mentally unst... ooohhhhhhh.....
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 10:26:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 8:40:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
What's with all of these Nazis and fascists joining DDO?

Who cares? Let everyone with a view and opinion join DDO.

Big deal.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2012 11:01:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/16/2012 10:26:15 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 11/13/2012 8:40:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
What's with all of these Nazis and fascists joining DDO?

Who cares? Let everyone with a view and opinion join DDO.

Big deal.

Did I advocate banning them? Nope. I just asked why they were joining, and you shouldn't try to stifle my ability to express my disdain for them because you are then hypocritically attempting to stifle my opinion.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 5:46:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/14/2012 3:36:07 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Back in my day, being a fascist meant something. You couldn't just throw your authoritarian sympathies around and expect to make it. Today's new-age hooligans can apparently get away with anything. Goddamn kids.

Haha. +1
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2012 6:05:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 2:24:55 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 11/13/2012 9:17:30 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 11/13/2012 8:40:17 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
What's with all of these Nazis and fascists joining DDO?

Everyone is a Nazi, everyone is a racist, and everyone is a bigot.

That's what Nazis say.

I rest my case
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 4:59:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 3:33:00 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 11/15/2012 3:29:36 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 11/14/2012 3:36:07 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Back in my day, being a fascist meant something. You couldn't just throw your authoritarian sympathies around and expect to make it. Today's new-age hooligans can apparently get away with anything. Goddamn kids.

And tell them to stop riding their damn skateboards on the sidewalks!

And tell them to get off my damn lawn!

And tell them to stop blarin' their hip-hopity music all over my property! Back in the good ol' days we could hit them with our canes and not be arrested.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2012 10:54:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/20/2012 4:59:48 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
At 11/15/2012 3:33:00 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 11/15/2012 3:29:36 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 11/14/2012 3:36:07 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Back in my day, being a fascist meant something. You couldn't just throw your authoritarian sympathies around and expect to make it. Today's new-age hooligans can apparently get away with anything. Goddamn kids.

And tell them to stop riding their damn skateboards on the sidewalks!

And tell them to get off my damn lawn!

And tell them to stop blarin' their hip-hopity music all over my property! Back in the good ol' days we could hit them with our canes and not be arrested.

You still can, so long as you don't get caught. Of course, my cane has a large spike on the end and I typically hit them with it when I invite them over for dinner so that we can have a rational discussion about the issue and how to resolve it like civilized adults (punks never turn down free food).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2012 9:36:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/14/2012 3:36:07 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Back in my day, being a fascist meant something. You couldn't just throw your authoritarian sympathies around and expect to make it. Today's new-age hooligans can apparently get away with anything. Goddamn kids.

I <3 you.
President of DDO
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2012 9:47:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/21/2012 9:36:37 AM, Danielle wrote:
At 11/14/2012 3:36:07 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
Back in my day, being a fascist meant something. You couldn't just throw your authoritarian sympathies around and expect to make it. Today's new-age hooligans can apparently get away with anything. Goddamn kids.

I <3 you.

cold.
signature