Total Posts:86|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO hogwarts houses

thett3
Posts: 14,344
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 10:00:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I posted this a while ago, but here it is again for those who wanna take it: http://www.personalitylab.org...

My scores: Slytherin 75, Ravenclaw 64, Gryffindor 61, Hufflepuff, 54
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 10:34:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 10:21:14 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Slytherin 62, Ravenclaw 53, Hufflepuff 45, Gryffindor 39

I'm going to take a stab at the dark, but right-libertarians are probably slytherin, so I'm just going to put myself as slytherin without doing a god damn 122 question test.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
thett3
Posts: 14,344
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 10:35:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 10:34:31 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 11/13/2012 10:21:14 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Slytherin 62, Ravenclaw 53, Hufflepuff 45, Gryffindor 39

I'm going to take a stab at the dark, but right-libertarians are probably slytherin, so I'm just going to put myself as slytherin without doing a god damn 122 question test.

do it pusssy
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 10:38:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I took the legit thing on Pottermore or some place like that and got Slytherin. To hell if I'm gonna take a 122 question test to get the same answer.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 10:57:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
83 Ravenclaw

74 Gryffidor

65 Hufflepuff

68 Slytherine

That was long, hard, and dumb.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 11:56:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 11:48:18 PM, tulle wrote:
I never understood the use of tests when the whole moral of the books was you choose. I choose Slytherin.

Well, it's something to do and far more interesting than schoolwork. If i were to pick, i'd choose Hufflepuff. Which is at odds with the test results but then again so was Harry's choice of Gryffindor and that worked out wonderfully because that's the whole idea here.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2012 11:58:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 11:48:18 PM, tulle wrote:
I never understood the use of tests when the whole moral of the books was you choose.

/endthread
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 3:44:35 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
78 Gryffindor, 77 Ravenclaw, 69 Hufflepuff, 76 Slytherin
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 10:08:31 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Slytherin 64
Ravenclaw 59
Hufflepuff 55
Gryffindor 35

I'm not sure about it though. It puts me in Slytherin, but I wouldn't describe myself as "hungry for power" by any means.
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 5:29:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ravenclaw- 88
Slytherin- 72
Hufflepuff- 61
Gryffindor- 23
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 7:54:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I did it a while ago, won't do it again, but I'm a Ravenclaw.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 9:13:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/13/2012 11:48:18 PM, tulle wrote:
I never understood the use of tests when the whole moral of the books was you choose. I choose Slytherin.

you chose the fvcking bad house?!?!?! also the whole moral of the books was communism/there's a whole load of fvcking evil in the world needs dealing with
signature
thett3
Posts: 14,344
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 9:53:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I guess Im the only one who LIKES taking tests like these lol. It helps me self reflect
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 10:22:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Gryffindor- 77
Ravenclaw- 88
Hufflepuff- 42
Slytherin- 73

Also, Lannan, Ravenclaw does not value lying.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 10:26:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/14/2012 10:22:38 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Gryffindor- 77
Ravenclaw- 88
Hufflepuff- 42
Slytherin- 73

Also, Lannan, Ravenclaw does not value lying.

was so expecting slytherin from you. What happened to the good old days when you used to glorify dictators and the rich. Now all you do is complain about war.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 10:36:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/14/2012 10:26:27 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 11/14/2012 10:22:38 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Gryffindor- 77
Ravenclaw- 88
Hufflepuff- 42
Slytherin- 73

Also, Lannan, Ravenclaw does not value lying.

was so expecting slytherin from you. What happened to the good old days when you used to glorify dictators and the rich. Now all you do is complain about war.

http://nextlol.com...

War is bad-badz.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 10:38:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/14/2012 10:26:27 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 11/14/2012 10:22:38 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Gryffindor- 77
Ravenclaw- 88
Hufflepuff- 42
Slytherin- 73

Also, Lannan, Ravenclaw does not value lying.

was so expecting slytherin from you. What happened to the good old days when you used to glorify dictators and the rich. Now all you do is complain about war.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2012 10:41:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/14/2012 10:26:27 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 11/14/2012 10:22:38 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Gryffindor- 77
Ravenclaw- 88
Hufflepuff- 42
Slytherin- 73

Also, Lannan, Ravenclaw does not value lying.

was so expecting slytherin from you. What happened to the good old days when you used to glorify dictators and the rich. Now all you do is complain about war.

Anyways, I wouldn't want to be in Slytherin. From what I saw, they are pretty much all subservient to one authority figure within their class and there is an extremely strict hierarchical system. Also, Flitwick has an awesome moustache.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 1:54:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/14/2012 9:13:55 PM, badger wrote:
At 11/13/2012 11:48:18 PM, tulle wrote:
I never understood the use of tests when the whole moral of the books was you choose. I choose Slytherin.

you chose the fvcking bad house?!?!?! also the whole moral of the books was communism/there's a whole load of fvcking evil in the world needs dealing with

There is no "bad house". Slytherin definently has some bad people in it, but that doesn't make it "bad" as a whole.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 9:03:31 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 1:54:32 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 11/14/2012 9:13:55 PM, badger wrote:
At 11/13/2012 11:48:18 PM, tulle wrote:
I never understood the use of tests when the whole moral of the books was you choose. I choose Slytherin.

you chose the fvcking bad house?!?!?! also the whole moral of the books was communism/there's a whole load of fvcking evil in the world needs dealing with

There is no "bad house". Slytherin definently has some bad people in it, but that doesn't make it "bad" as a whole.

...dude, srsly? the whole series was pretty much slytherin (the bad guys, voldemort and that lot) against everyone else. the single bad dude in the books not from slytherin was peter pettrigrew, and - well, he was just a pvssy bitch who grew in fear in his being such a sh1t wizard (eg. his only being able to turn into a rat as opposed to sirius' dog and james' stag) and eventually turned slytherin minded, power taking precedence for him over all else.

like, contrasting the houses, you could start with hufflepuff and liken it gryffindor, others meaning quite a lot to both houses. you could consider these two one side of the human spectrum of feeling. then getting on from gryffindor, you move to ravenclaw, the intermediate between gryffidor and slytherin, and then onto slytherin to complete the spectrum. slytherin is selfishness, complete and utter. slytherin is the bad house. what slytherin was portrayed as a decent human being in the series? dude, none. a few of them got a shoutout for exhibiting meager capacities to love others in those meager capacities being presented as redeemers for them in the storyline (eg. in narcissa malfoy lying about harry being dead fearing for her son and in snape's vengeance) and that was all. the rest of them were complete and utter wankers all the time...
signature
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 10:00:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 9:03:31 AM, badger wrote:
At 11/15/2012 1:54:32 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 11/14/2012 9:13:55 PM, badger wrote:
At 11/13/2012 11:48:18 PM, tulle wrote:
I never understood the use of tests when the whole moral of the books was you choose. I choose Slytherin.

you chose the fvcking bad house?!?!?! also the whole moral of the books was communism/there's a whole load of fvcking evil in the world needs dealing with

There is no "bad house". Slytherin definently has some bad people in it, but that doesn't make it "bad" as a whole.

...dude, srsly? the whole series was pretty much slytherin (the bad guys, voldemort and that lot) against everyone else. the single bad dude in the books not from slytherin was peter pettrigrew, and - well, he was just a pvssy bitch who grew in fear in his being such a sh1t wizard (eg. his only being able to turn into a rat as opposed to sirius' dog and james' stag) and eventually turned slytherin minded, power taking precedence for him over all else.

like, contrasting the houses, you could start with hufflepuff and liken it gryffindor, others meaning quite a lot to both houses. you could consider these two one side of the human spectrum of feeling. then getting on from gryffindor, you move to ravenclaw, the intermediate between gryffidor and slytherin, and then onto slytherin to complete the spectrum. slytherin is selfishness, complete and utter. slytherin is the bad house. what slytherin was portrayed as a decent human being in the series? dude, none. a few of them got a shoutout for exhibiting meager capacities to love others in those meager capacities being presented as redeemers for them in the storyline (eg. in narcissa malfoy lying about harry being dead fearing for her son and in snape's vengeance) and that was all. the rest of them were complete and utter wankers all the time...

You've proven that there are bad people in Slytherin, which I already knew. You still haven't proven that the house is bad as a whole. Are most people in Slytherin bad? Thats what you need to prove to me.
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 10:16:15 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 11/15/2012 10:00:19 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 11/15/2012 9:03:31 AM, badger wrote:
At 11/15/2012 1:54:32 AM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 11/14/2012 9:13:55 PM, badger wrote:
At 11/13/2012 11:48:18 PM, tulle wrote:
I never understood the use of tests when the whole moral of the books was you choose. I choose Slytherin.

you chose the fvcking bad house?!?!?! also the whole moral of the books was communism/there's a whole load of fvcking evil in the world needs dealing with

There is no "bad house". Slytherin definently has some bad people in it, but that doesn't make it "bad" as a whole.

...dude, srsly? the whole series was pretty much slytherin (the bad guys, voldemort and that lot) against everyone else. the single bad dude in the books not from slytherin was peter pettrigrew, and - well, he was just a pvssy bitch who grew in fear in his being such a sh1t wizard (eg. his only being able to turn into a rat as opposed to sirius' dog and james' stag) and eventually turned slytherin minded, power taking precedence for him over all else.

like, contrasting the houses, you could start with hufflepuff and liken it gryffindor, others meaning quite a lot to both houses. you could consider these two one side of the human spectrum of feeling. then getting on from gryffindor, you move to ravenclaw, the intermediate between gryffidor and slytherin, and then onto slytherin to complete the spectrum. slytherin is selfishness, complete and utter. slytherin is the bad house. what slytherin was portrayed as a decent human being in the series? dude, none. a few of them got a shoutout for exhibiting meager capacities to love others in those meager capacities being presented as redeemers for them in the storyline (eg. in narcissa malfoy lying about harry being dead fearing for her son and in snape's vengeance) and that was all. the rest of them were complete and utter wankers all the time...

You've proven that there are bad people in Slytherin, which I already knew. You still haven't proven that the house is bad as a whole. Are most people in Slytherin bad? Thats what you need to prove to me.

When Voldemort invaded Hogwarts, not a single Slytherin joined Hogwarts' side; they all wanted to turn Harry in, and the rest of Hogwarts opposed them.
badger
Posts: 11,793
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2012 10:50:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
slytherin was j. k. rowling's portrayal of selfishness in humanity, obviously it was. and they were all bad, what royalpaladin said and way more. just because some of them didn't reach jeffrey dahmer status didn't mean they weren't bad, it just meant they were sh1t at being bad. there was nothing to suggest any good in any of them, but the capacities to love i stated earlier, each of which was a removal from the slytherin mindset. the mindset makes the monster. slytherin is the bad house.
signature