Jump to topic:

Where YYW Stands on ten various issues

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 5:02:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
I am ancient history on DDO. I would prefer it remain that way, but for all of you who may be interested.

1. YYW is gay. He wishes to have romantic relations with other guys. He had a boyfriend for a while but because he is an insensitive @sshole he was unable to maintain that relationship.

2. YYW voted for Mitt Romney, but hates Paul Ryan.

3. YYW wishes for immigrants of all kind to have an equal opportunity to succeed in the Untied States.

4. YYW is essentially conservative, in the European sense.

5. YYW supports universal health care.

6. YYW supports American imperialism, for various reasons that he would be happy to discuss via PM.

7. YYW stands by Israel. If you don't, fvck off.

8. YYW hates Jim DeMint.

9. YYW opposes withdrawing troops from the middle east.

10. YYW believes in the hope of the future.
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 5:09:19 AM
k.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 12:07:31 PM
At 11/23/2012 5:02:50 AM, YYW wrote:

Whaat?
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 12:23:03 PM
What is this...?
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 12:30:50 PM
At 11/23/2012 12:28:25 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
Cool story, bro.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
Microsuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 12:55:42 PM
My response:

I am ancient history on DDO. I would prefer it remain that way, but for all of you who may be interested.

1. YYW is gay. He wishes to have romantic relations with other guys. He had a boyfriend for a while but because he is an insensitive @sshole he was unable to maintain that relationship.

Same. Without the @sshole though.

Why vote for Mitt Romney? Both Mitt Romney and Barack Obama are big-government pathological liars. Gary Johnson is a better choice.

3. YYW wishes for immigrants of all kind to have an equal opportunity to succeed in the Untied States.

Agree. As such, I am against Affirmative Action. When government creates a "protected" group as they do with AA, ADA, etc., employers avoid hiring members of that group.

I am a Libertarian.

Let's debate this!

6. YYW supports American imperialism, for various reasons that he would be happy to discuss via PM.

I do not. I believe that America should not intervene in other nation's affaris except if it is a direct threat to our national security or for humanitarian reasons.

More or less undecided on Israel.

8. YYW hates Jim DeMint.

know nothing about this guy.

I am for this.

say what now? With 16 trillion in debt and a fiscal cliff looming overhead, I'm quite pessimistic about the future.
Wall of Fail

Devil worship much? - SD
Newsflash: Atheists do not believe in the Devil! - Me
Newsflash: I doesnt matter if you think you do or not.....You do - SD

"you [imabench] are very naive and so i do not consider your opinions as having any merit. you must still be in highschool" - falconduler
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 1:18:10 PM

Same, but I am attracted to women on a lesser level.

No thanks. Gary Johnson.

Why woudn't I?

So am I.

I'm against it, philosophically and feasibly

Les' do it! I love PM discussions.

I'm very ambivalent about that issue.

8. YYW hates Jim DeMint.

I wish I knew who that was.

I advocate it.

Same. The eternal optimist, I am.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 7:07:48 PM
At 11/23/2012 12:07:31 PM, Contra wrote:

Whaat?

You are surprised?
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2012 7:41:35 PM
At 11/23/2012 7:07:48 PM, YYW wrote:

Whaat?

You are surprised?

I haven't really seen you opinion on politics, besides some issues, but why do you hate the guy? I like his policies somewhat - they are mostly a step in the right direction.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 4:08:16 AM
At 11/23/2012 7:41:35 PM, Contra wrote:

Whaat?

You are surprised?

I haven't really seen you opinion on politics, besides some issues, but why do you hate the guy? I like his policies somewhat - they are mostly a step in the right direction.

If given the opportunity, he would restructure the supreme court to facilitate the overturn of Roe v. Wade and in the process destroy both the integrity of and the institution which comprises the bedrock of the American legal system -that is the Supreme Court. He is morally and ethically inverted, such that were this the 1960s he would even still be conservative. He opposes gay rights of any kind, any form of governmental health care, or use of government to positively benefit people's lives. His budget is also at once unnecessary and his fetish with deficits is as impractical as it is inconsequential -equally the case it has given rise to an abundance of fantasy in the American political sphere that manifests as anti-Chinese xenophobia, anti-progressive narcissism and generally idiotic fiscal principles grounded in pseudo-moral hyperbole. I liked Romney as Gov. of MA btw. Not so much in the primary. If having four more years of Obama as president is the price to pay to keep Paul Ryan at bay, I'm willing to happily pay it.

*steps off soap box*
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 10:32:31 AM
At 11/24/2012 4:08:16 AM, YYW wrote:

Whaat?

You are surprised?

If given the opportunity, he would restructure the supreme court to facilitate the overturn of Roe v. Wade and in the process destroy both the integrity of and the institution which comprises the bedrock of the American legal system -that is the Supreme Court. He is morally and ethically inverted, such that were this the 1960s he would even still be conservative. He opposes gay rights of any kind, any form of governmental health care, or use of government to positively benefit people's lives. His budget is also at once unnecessary and his fetish with deficits is as impractical as it is inconsequential -equally the case it has given rise to an abundance of fantasy in the American political sphere that manifests as anti-Chinese xenophobia, anti-progressive narcissism and generally idiotic fiscal principles grounded in pseudo-moral hyperbole. I liked Romney as Gov. of MA btw. Not so much in the primary. If having four more years of Obama as president is the price to pay to keep Paul Ryan at bay, I'm willing to happily pay it.

*steps off soap box*

You would rather have him in the legislature, where he can, you know, write legislation, than elevating him to the most useless office in the land?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 3:16:09 PM
1. Lannan13 is strongly against gay marriage! Marriage is between a man and a women!
2. Lannan13 voted for Virgil Gooded, but doesn't know who his running mate was.
3. Lannan13 wishes for immigrants to work and succeed or GTFO.
4. Lannan13 is Conservative in an American sense.
5. Lannan13 opposes Universal health care.
6. Lannan13 supports American imperialism.
7. Lannan13 supports Israel fully they're our only ally in the Middle East they deserve our upmost attention.
8. YYW hates Jim DeMint.
8. Lannan13 doesn't know who this is.
9. YYW opposes withdrawl of troops from the middle east
9. Lannan13 supports an invasion of Iran, Pakistan, and Syria.
10. Lannan13 hopes Obama Better do his F*cking job right.

We agree and disagree on some things.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 3:37:49 PM
At 11/24/2012 10:32:31 AM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

Whaat?

You are surprised?

*steps off soap box*

You would rather have him in the legislature, where he can, you know, write legislation, than elevating him to the most useless office in the land?

I would prefer that no one elect him, his political career cease to exist and that he relegate himself to some form of mountainous exile -but the national platform he would have and that he would have access to the ears of the president makes him more dangerous in DC then in the underbelly of Wisconsin. The problem is that Republicans now are more trying to make Obama look bad then do what is necessary for the good of the country. It's political petulance at it's best. But that said, I'm liberal by American standards. European conservatives and American conservatives differ considerably, in that the former understand the implications of not keeping up with the times, whereas the latter cling to God and guns whenever forced to reconcile the prospect of change of any kind. American conservatives think they ground their policies in a code of values, and think that whenever policies change it is values that come under attack. European conservatives -unlike American conservatives- actually do begin with a set of values and appropriate policy accordingly. One is pro-active, the other is re-active. One makes sense, the other will be the death of itself... but I digress.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 3:43:03 PM
At 11/24/2012 3:16:09 PM, lannan13 wrote:
1. Lannan13 is strongly against gay marriage! Marriage is between a man and a women!

Reactive conservatism at it's best.

2. Lannan13 voted for Virgil Gooded, but doesn't know who his running mate was.

lol

3. Lannan13 wishes for immigrants to work and succeed or GTFO.

YYW wonders if Lannan13 understands what is necessary for that to occur.

4. Lannan13 is Conservative in an American sense.

I can tell.

5. Lannan13 opposes Universal health care.

YYW has speculations as to why that may be the case, but is hesitant to put words in the mouth of another user. Equally, YYW wonders if Lannan is amenable to changing his perspective or if he will dogmatically defend to the death that view which he presently holds.

6. Lannan13 supports American imperialism.

YYW wonders if Lannan understands what YYW means by "American Imperialism."

7. Lannan13 supports Israel fully they're our only ally in the Middle East they deserve our upmost attention.

Good.

8. YYW hates Jim DeMint.
8. Lannan13 doesn't know who this is.

lol

9. YYW opposes withdrawl of troops from the middle east
9. Lannan13 supports an invasion of Iran, Pakistan, and Syria.

YYW is open to that possibility as well.

10. Lannan13 hopes Obama Better do his F*cking job right.

YYW was disappointed with Benghazi. Barry O fkd up on that one.

We agree and disagree on some things.

C'est la vie.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 4:05:33 PM
Lannan13 believes that health care is good in theory but one can not force another to accept it. Lannan13 believes American imperialism is basicly intervention and of course gaining land which Lannan13 supports both. Lannan13 says that He and Little Jimmy will be able to defend their stand points in the middle east to the death.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 4:28:17 PM
Just for fun.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 4:35:16 PM
At 11/24/2012 4:05:33 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Lannan13 believes that health care is good in theory but one can not force another to accept it. Lannan13 believes American imperialism is basicly intervention and of course gaining land which Lannan13 supports both. Lannan13 says that He and Little Jimmy will be able to defend their stand points in the middle east to the death.

Feel free to elaborate on this concept of "forcing" health care on people.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 4:53:27 PM

Gabriel asks Lannan why UHC is bad if no one has to pay for it (does a fullstop or a question mark go here? Ah, just F it) ?.?.?.!!!!!???""">>?.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 6:03:58 PM

MouthWash has no comment.

MouthWash has no comment.

MouthWash concurs (assuming, of course, that the immigrants first have citizenship to be eligible for equality).

MouthWash does not know what this implies.

MouthWash disagrees with YYW on the grounds that the free market demands it.

MouthWash concurs.

MouthWash concurs.

8. YYW hates Jim DeMint.

Who?

MouthWash concurs.

MouthWash concurs (assuming that the Singularity makes us all immortal soon).
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 6:08:42 PM
At 11/24/2012 4:53:27 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

Gabriel asks Lannan why UHC is bad if no one has to pay for it (does a fullstop or a question mark go here? Ah, just F it) ?.?.?.!!!!!???""">>?.

Someone always has to pay for healthcare. Especially UHC.
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 6:51:32 PM
At 11/24/2012 6:08:42 PM, Thaddeus wrote:

https://www.youtube.com...
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 9:59:07 PM

The problem is that the United States squanders tax dollars. This is not the case in Europe, or at least less so.
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 10:15:12 PM

Whaat?

You are surprised?

If given the opportunity, he would restructure the supreme court to facilitate the overturn of Roe v. Wade and in the process destroy both the integrity of and the institution which comprises the bedrock of the American legal system -that is the Supreme Court.

Well, that's a big assertion, I don't know about that. He is a big pro-lifer though.

He is morally and ethically inverted, such that were this the 1960s he would even still be conservative.

Yeah.

He opposes gay rights of any kind, any form of governmental health care, or use of government to positively benefit people's lives.

Not necessarily, his budget gives the elderly a voucher, only creates personal accounts to replace 1/3rd of Social Security, and had job training programs in his budget.

His budget is also at once unnecessary and his fetish with deficits is as impractical as it is inconsequential

His plan takes a while to deal with deficits - his plans are not aggressive enough in that manner.

-equally the case it has given rise to an abundance of fantasy in the American political sphere that manifests as anti-Chinese xenophobia, anti-progressive narcissism

Yes and yes

and generally idiotic fiscal principles

Hold on there...

grounded in pseudo-moral hyperbole. I liked Romney as Gov. of MA btw. Not so much in the primary.

I agree, I think Romney was a good candidate, at least for the field they had (though Ron Paul would of been awesome). The Obama team attacking Romney before even the Iowa caucus was why Romney lost.

If having four more years of Obama as president is the price to pay to keep Paul Ryan at bay, I'm willing to happily pay it.

*steps off soap box*

So social issues, like abortion rights, gay rights, etc. are more important to you as a voter. I can better understand your reasoning.

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2012 10:49:57 PM
At 11/24/2012 10:15:12 PM, Contra wrote:

Whaat?

You are surprised?

If given the opportunity, he would restructure the supreme court to facilitate the overturn of Roe v. Wade and in the process destroy both the integrity of and the institution which comprises the bedrock of the American legal system -that is the Supreme Court.

Well, that's a big assertion, I don't know about that. He is a big pro-lifer though.

He is morally and ethically inverted, such that were this the 1960s he would even still be conservative.

Yeah.

He opposes gay rights of any kind, any form of governmental health care, or use of government to positively benefit people's lives.

Not necessarily, his budget gives the elderly a voucher, only creates personal accounts to replace 1/3rd of Social Security, and had job training programs in his budget.

His budget is also at once unnecessary and his fetish with deficits is as impractical as it is inconsequential

His plan takes a while to deal with deficits - his plans are not aggressive enough in that manner.

-equally the case it has given rise to an abundance of fantasy in the American political sphere that manifests as anti-Chinese xenophobia, anti-progressive narcissism

Yes and yes

and generally idiotic fiscal principles

Hold on there...

grounded in pseudo-moral hyperbole. I liked Romney as Gov. of MA btw. Not so much in the primary.

I agree, I think Romney was a good candidate, at least for the field they had (though Ron Paul would of been awesome). The Obama team attacking Romney before even the Iowa caucus was why Romney lost.

If having four more years of Obama as president is the price to pay to keep Paul Ryan at bay, I'm willing to happily pay it.

*steps off soap box*

So social issues, like abortion rights, gay rights, etc. are more important to you as a voter. I can better understand your reasoning.

At the risk of sounding caviler, what does down economically will in time go back up. And yes, social issues (in which I include health care, social security, affirmative action) are more important to me generally.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2012 12:35:14 AM

With labor, yes. With coin, no.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2012 9:57:52 AM
At 11/25/2012 12:35:14 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

With labor, yes. With coin, no.