Jump to topic:

AMA - WALLSTREETATHElST - NAC

Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 1:25:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Why did you have to have sex with that dog?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 1:27:55 AM
Have you stopped beating your wife?

Are you testicles still blue?

Is Royal still full of STDs?

Yes/No to all please.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 1:30:37 AM
For an AMA to work you gotta give some interesting detail/starting point where we can go. Otherwise it's basically starting a conversation with an stranger over the internet.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 1:47:45 AM
At 11/30/2012 1:30:37 AM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
For an AMA to work you gotta give some interesting detail/starting point where we can go. Otherwise it's basically starting a conversation with an stranger over the internet.

Jesus Christ, change your avatar!

Okay, now to read what you just posted. *reads* Here's a little about me: I'm going to WVU starting in January, even though I was accepted to NYU; I broke my metatarsal, at the end of summer; I like music; I have recently become a self-improvement junkie; I feel both brilliant and incompetent on this site frequently; I switched between vegetarian, vegan, and raw-foodist for 13 years of my life. Is that enough?
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 1:49:40 AM
At 11/30/2012 1:47:45 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

Okay, now to read what you just posted. *reads* Here's a little about me: I'm going to WVU starting in January, even though I was accepted to NYU; I broke my metatarsal, at the end of summer; I like music; I have recently become a self-improvement junkie; I feel both brilliant and incompetent on this site frequently; I switched between vegetarian, vegan, and raw-foodist for 13 years of my life. Is that enough?

You don't eat meat?
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 1:50:22 AM

lol

Party school.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 1:53:55 AM

vegan, vegetarian, and virgin is no way to go through life son.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 1:56:57 AM
At 11/30/2012 1:49:40 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
You don't eat meat?

I started eating meat last Thanksgiving, so over a year now. Pork is my favorite meat, especially pulled pork tacos and BACON.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 1:58:57 AM
At 11/30/2012 1:53:55 AM, Greyparrot wrote:

I eat everything from veal to p*ssy now.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 2:02:19 AM
At 11/30/2012 1:56:57 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 11/30/2012 1:49:40 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
You don't eat meat?

I started eating meat last Thanksgiving, so over a year now. Pork is my favorite meat, especially pulled pork tacos and BACON.

I had turkey at Thanksgiving this year. It was meh.
:
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 2:04:21 AM
At 11/30/2012 2:02:19 AM, Oryus wrote:

Turkey is more of a gravy delivery system than a food in its own right.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 2:10:10 AM
At 11/30/2012 2:04:21 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

That's most certainly what it was.
:
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 2:14:04 AM
At 11/30/2012 2:04:21 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

Truth. Althoug, with smaller turkeys, you can baste it in just enough butter that it becomes the greatest thing evar!.
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 2:14:36 AM
At 11/30/2012 1:58:57 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

That's the way to live.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 2:20:01 AM
At 11/30/2012 2:14:36 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 11/30/2012 1:58:57 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

That's the way to live.

Cheers. *clinks glass of scotch on johnny's glass*
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 9:01:06 PM
Here's a 2-6 of Vodka. How much of it can you drink before passing out and/or dying?
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2012 12:23:54 AM
At 11/30/2012 3:57:38 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Tell me the story of the first time you did meth.

My friend, let's call him "Mike," picks me up at 8 pm and drives me to his house where a few of his friends are chilling. We hang out for a while and decide we want to go diving, so we get in the car and go to the closed diving complex by 10 pm. We found other people there who were doing the same thing, so we hop the fence, introduce ourselves, and proceed to jump off diving boards and platforms for a while. An alarm next to the complex goes off, so we all freak out thinking that cops would soon come and realize that there were people trespassing and diving. My german friend freaks out, throws his keys over the fence and we climb and jump over, everyone is going nuts, all of the hispanic kids who were there when we arrived were freaking out in a mass frenetic confusion. We rush to the car, but the german kid can't find his keys in the dark, so we all had to scan the ground with our hands to find them, panicking. Another kid finds them and we sprint to the car like we're chasing Austin Powers. We get in the car in 0.04 trilloseconds, and speed out of there like we're shooting a Need4Speed advertisement. We start heading down the road, and then realize that one of the hispanic kids ended up in the trunk of the car, so we stop and let him into the car. We start talking to him and he offers to give us drugs if we drive him home, which was like 20 miles away. He had no cellphone, wallet, or shirt on him due to the panic and his being f*cked up. So, we drove him home and he offered to have us come in and chill with him and his roommate. We did; they were some funny guys. After a few blunts made their way around, he offered us some meth. We told him that we aren't into those harder drugs, but he was persistent that we try some and he assured us that this meth was well-made and safe. A few of my friends tried it and they pressured me into smoking it, so I did. My first thoughts: Jesus Christ this meth pipe is so hot, it's gonna burn my goddamn lips off; but I don't care, because this meth is so good. That's how I feel about Outback Steakhouse's shrimp on the barbie: that sh!t is hot, but that sh!t is good. I started to feel like I was getting dizzy and my vision got kind of choppy, then bam! It felt so f*cking good, like I was cumming nonstop out of my brain and I wanted to go do tons of fun stuff, but the guys insisted I stay there until I came down from my high, which was I don't know how long, because my perception of time was warped. After I came down from my high I was a bit shakey and I felt a little out-of-place. We stayed for a little bit longer at that kid's house, and then I was dropped off at home.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2012 1:29:10 AM
At 11/30/2012 11:46:05 PM, jat93 wrote:
How many roads must a man walk down before you call him a man?

This made me laugh.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...