Jump to topic:

How gay are you?

Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 2:37:59 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
The Heterosexual-Homosexual Rating Scale, sometimes referred to as the "Kinsey Scale," was developed by Alfred Kinsey and his colleagues Wardell Pomeroy and Clyde Martin in 1948, in order to account for research findings that showed people did not fit into neat and exclusive heterosexual or homosexual categories.

Interviewing people about their sexual histories, the Kinsey team found that, for many people, sexual behavior, thoughts and feelings towards the same or opposite sex was not always consistent across time. Though the majority of men and women reported being exclusively heterosexual, and a percentage reported exclusively homosexual behavior and attractions, many individuals disclosed behaviors or thoughts somewhere in between.

Look at the scale and post your number with or without an explanation below! http://www.kinseyinstitute.org...
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 3:43:07 AM
I'm a 0.
But what exactly does incidentally homosexual mean? Like through a series of unfortunate events( or fortunate) a penis ended up in my mouth, incidentally , and I liked it should I put a 1?
#BlackLivesMatter
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 3:51:41 AM
I rate myself a one. Or a zero. Whatever.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 4:22:14 AM
I would have sex with a guy for about 1500.

I wouldn't be attracted to him though, so 1 I guess.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 5:49:29 AM
I consider myself fully heterosexual (I might be wrong) but I kissed a guy the other week for totally non-gay reasons so I guess I'm probably a 1.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 8:05:21 AM
At 11/30/2012 2:37:59 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
The Heterosexual-Homosexual Rating Scale, sometimes referred to as the "Kinsey Scale," was developed by Alfred Kinsey and his colleagues Wardell Pomeroy and Clyde Martin in 1948, in order to account for research findings that showed people did not fit into neat and exclusive heterosexual or homosexual categories.

Interviewing people about their sexual histories, the Kinsey team found that, for many people, sexual behavior, thoughts and feelings towards the same or opposite sex was not always consistent across time. Though the majority of men and women reported being exclusively heterosexual, and a percentage reported exclusively homosexual behavior and attractions, many individuals disclosed behaviors or thoughts somewhere in between.

Look at the scale and post your number with or without an explanation below! http://www.kinseyinstitute.org...

Appear? 3
Am? 5
Tsar of DDO
emospongebob527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 10:39:14 AM
2. lol
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 11:08:53 AM
6. What does "incidentally" mean in this context anyways?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 11:52:59 AM
This is a futile effort. Everybody is going to say 0, but unless they actually take a test, they are almost certainly lying
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 11:56:02 AM
At 11/30/2012 11:52:59 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
This is a futile effort. Everybody is going to say 0, but unless they actually take a test, they are almost certainly lying

I didn't say zero come at me.
'When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.' - John 16:13
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 12:02:36 PM

According to the web page, there is no test.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 12:04:32 PM
I'm a 0, and I'm not lying. I suppose people might think that because I'm a good looking 38 year old single man with a cat who likes to knit and read Twilight that I might have a hint of homosexuality in me, but nope. I'm straight as a board.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 12:23:29 PM
At 11/30/2012 2:37:59 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:

Look at the scale and post your number with or without an explanation below! http://www.kinseyinstitute.org...:

I rank at uber-homo, which is so gay that it's off the charts.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 12:30:10 PM
At 11/30/2012 12:19:32 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
The Kinsey Scale was developed through interviews, and a test has been compiled by a different individual.

http://vistriai.com...

Yup. I'm a 0.

http://personality-testing.info...

PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 12:40:18 PM
At 11/30/2012 3:43:07 AM, Agent_Orange wrote:
I'm a 0.
But what exactly does incidentally homosexual mean? Like through a series of unfortunate events( or fortunate) a penis ended up in my mouth, incidentally , and I liked it should I put a 1?:

No, no, no... Incidentally gay would be someone tripping and you breaking their fall with their cock in your mouth and then sucking him off until ejaculation. That would be a 1 on the Kinsey scale. Maybe even a negative 1.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 12:51:35 PM
At 11/30/2012 11:41:16 AM, Zaradi wrote:
0. It's not that I'm homophobic, but no. Just no.

Why would not being gay in the slightest make you homophobic? Has such a thing ever been implied?
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 12:59:24 PM
I actually don't know lol. I guess 0 in the sense that I've never kissed a girl or had a romantic relationship with one, nor would I go near a vagina. I'm extremely attracted to women though and have considered a non-sexual romantic relationship with one in the past, so maybe I'm a 1?
yang.
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 1:25:14 PM
At 11/30/2012 12:59:24 PM, tulle wrote:
I actually don't know lol. I guess 0 in the sense that I've never kissed a girl or had a romantic relationship with one, nor would I go near a vagina. I'm extremely attracted to women though and have considered a non-sexual romantic relationship with one in the past, so maybe I'm a 1?

Tulle, I think that would make you a 2. I mean it's one thing to be curious enough to kiss a girl, but wanting to have a romantic relationship with one seems to me to be a step farther.

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 1:32:09 PM
The Kinsey Scale was developed through interviews, and a test has been compiled by a different individual.

Question One: I have never felt sexual desire

What does that even apply to? In general? Toward one gender or another? To both? To animals? I mean, what?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 1:40:11 PM

Lulz. Accuse me of lying and I still get the same answer. 0.

http://personality-testing.info...
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 2:42:24 PM
At 11/30/2012 1:32:09 PM, Zaradi wrote:

What does that even apply to? In general? Toward one gender or another? To both? To animals? I mean, what?

Isn't it sometimes a trait of sociopaths to asexual?
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/30/2012 3:10:58 PM
At 11/30/2012 2:42:24 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 11/30/2012 1:32:09 PM, Zaradi wrote:

Isn't it sometimes a trait of sociopaths to be asexual?

fix'd