Total Posts:97|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

My Gf Should Be A Model

sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 4:12:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/7/2012 3:31:06 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Look at her, daaamniiiiittt:

1. https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net...

2. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

3. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

4. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

5. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

6. https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net...

She is free to try, but probly won't become one. Becoming a model requires way more than looks alone. Just like everything else in life, except govt checks, subsidies, grants and bad advice, nothing is going to be handed to you just for being born.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 4:15:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Dayum!

Here's an idea, let's get your gf together with my gf and... film... whatever happens ^-^

http://assets4.pinimg.com...
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 4:16:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/7/2012 4:12:56 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 12/7/2012 3:31:06 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Look at her, daaamniiiiittt:

1. https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net...

2. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

3. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

4. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

5. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

6. https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net...

She is free to try, but probly won't become one. Becoming a model requires way more than looks alone. Just like everything else in life, except govt checks, subsidies, grants and bad advice, nothing is going to be handed to you just for being born.

You're an a$$.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 4:24:42 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/7/2012 4:15:32 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Dayum!

Here's an idea, let's get your gf together with my gf and... film... whatever happens ^-^

http://assets4.pinimg.com...

If you know what I mean
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 4:49:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/7/2012 4:24:42 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 12/7/2012 4:15:32 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Dayum!

Here's an idea, let's get your gf together with my gf and... film... whatever happens ^-^

http://assets4.pinimg.com...

If you know what I mean

Playing Scrabble?
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 4:50:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/7/2012 4:16:25 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 12/7/2012 4:12:56 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 12/7/2012 3:31:06 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Look at her, daaamniiiiittt:

1. https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net...

2. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

3. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

4. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

5. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

6. https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net...

She is free to try, but probly won't become one. Becoming a model requires way more than looks alone. Just like everything else in life, except govt checks, subsidies, grants and bad advice, nothing is going to be handed to you just for being born.

You're an a$$.

Not my problem you can't handle the truth. The OP says she "should be" if she "should be" then she would be if she was model material. What am I supposed to do brown nose FREEDO and say "ya your right she should be a model"> sigh
He obviously posted these pics to get an opinion. My opinion is neither positive nor negative. It is informative and educational. Welcome to reality.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 5:05:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/7/2012 4:50:17 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 12/7/2012 4:16:25 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 12/7/2012 4:12:56 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 12/7/2012 3:31:06 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Look at her, daaamniiiiittt:

1. https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net...

2. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

3. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

4. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

5. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

6. https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net...

She is free to try, but probly won't become one. Becoming a model requires way more than looks alone. Just like everything else in life, except govt checks, subsidies, grants and bad advice, nothing is going to be handed to you just for being born.

You're an a$$.

Not my problem you can't handle the truth. The OP says she "should be" if she "should be" then she would be if she was model material. What am I supposed to do brown nose FREEDO and say "ya your right she should be a model"> sigh
He obviously posted these pics to get an opinion. My opinion is neither positive nor negative. It is informative and educational. Welcome to reality.

With a defeatist attitude like that, it's no wonder you've lost >80% of your debates.

Freedo, take it from a guy whose done some modelling. It's not hard to get into it -- at least not the smaller local shows. If your gf is in college, have here check if there's a college fashion show going on. They've always got an extra outfit to showcase.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 5:07:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/7/2012 4:49:46 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 12/7/2012 4:24:42 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 12/7/2012 4:15:32 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Dayum!

Here's an idea, let's get your gf together with my gf and... film... whatever happens ^-^

http://assets4.pinimg.com...

If you know what I mean

Playing Scrabble?

Precisely. Except instead of a scrabble board it's a bed, and instead of playing with scrabble pieces they'll play with [content edited by moderator].
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 5:08:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/7/2012 5:07:31 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 12/7/2012 4:49:46 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 12/7/2012 4:24:42 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 12/7/2012 4:15:32 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Dayum!

Here's an idea, let's get your gf together with my gf and... film... whatever happens ^-^

http://assets4.pinimg.com...

If you know what I mean

Playing Scrabble?

Precisely. Except instead of a scrabble board it's a bed, and instead of playing with scrabble pieces they'll play with [content edited by moderator].

That's not how you play Scrabble!
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 5:12:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/7/2012 5:08:49 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 12/7/2012 5:07:31 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 12/7/2012 4:49:46 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 12/7/2012 4:24:42 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 12/7/2012 4:15:32 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Dayum!

Here's an idea, let's get your gf together with my gf and... film... whatever happens ^-^

http://assets4.pinimg.com...

If you know what I mean

Playing Scrabble?

Precisely. Except instead of a scrabble board it's a bed, and instead of playing with scrabble pieces they'll play with [content edited by moderator].

That's not how you play Scrabble!

Hmm... I guess the Canadian scrabble rules are a little bit different ;)
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 5:31:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
She's hot. Make babies with her and then make them into child models.

What do you have in common with this girl? Just curious. Also, what's her ethnicity?
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 5:37:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
It's okay.

I remember my first pretty girlfriend. I paraded her everywhere. LOL, I literally walked with her, hand-in-hand, to my neighbors house to show her to some friends that I knew were there at the time.

Lol, it's super exciting.

Ah, those of us that are lucky enough to have beautiful lovers they really had fun with... ah, they really see what a blessing it truly is when they can sit back when it's alone and quiet, think about them, and smile.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 5:41:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/7/2012 5:37:39 PM, Ren wrote:
It's okay.

I remember my first pretty girlfriend. I paraded her everywhere. LOL, I literally walked with her, hand-in-hand, to my neighbors house to show her to some friends that I knew were there at the time.

Lol, it's super exciting.

Ah, those of us that are lucky enough to have beautiful lovers they really had fun with... ah, they really see what a blessing it truly is when they can sit back when it's alone and quiet, think about them, and smile.

Not to mention >> http://www.youtube.com...
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 5:43:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
She looks stoned in every picture.

She's like:" Oh, you're taking a picture of me? I wasn't even ready."
http://www.debate.org...
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 5:44:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/7/2012 5:43:05 PM, Heineken wrote:
She looks stoned in every picture.

She's like:" Oh, you're taking a picture of me? I wasn't even ready."
http://www.debate.org...

It's FREEDO's GF...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 5:44:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/7/2012 4:12:56 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 12/7/2012 3:31:06 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Look at her, daaamniiiiittt:

1. https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net...

2. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

3. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

4. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

5. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

6. https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net...

She is free to try, but probly won't become one. Becoming a model requires way more than looks alone. Just like everything else in life, except govt checks, subsidies, grants and bad advice, nothing is going to be handed to you just for being born.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 6:05:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/7/2012 5:44:19 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 12/7/2012 5:43:05 PM, Heineken wrote:
She looks stoned in every picture.

She's like:" Oh, you're taking a picture of me? I wasn't even ready."
http://www.debate.org...

It's FREEDO's GF...

Really? So,...not his sister?
I'm kidding...FREEDO, good for you. Wear a condom.
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 6:06:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/7/2012 5:44:46 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 12/7/2012 4:12:56 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 12/7/2012 3:31:06 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Look at her, daaamniiiiittt:

1. https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net...

2. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

3. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

4. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

5. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

6. https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net...

She is free to try, but probly won't become one. Becoming a model requires way more than looks alone. Just like everything else in life, except govt checks, subsidies, grants and bad advice, nothing is going to be handed to you just for being born.



Jesus....I just watched that. That's phenomenal.......
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
cheesedingo1
Posts: 695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 6:40:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/7/2012 6:15:56 PM, drafterman wrote:
Pics or it didn't...

...oh.

lol
My name is Cheesedingo1. I am a dingo. Made of cheese. My favorite number is one. BOOM.
Tes95
Posts: 18
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 7:11:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I can see it as a possibility. But not a very high one. She's considered beautiful in my book, but not arousing as well. Not that that matters to me in particular, but most modeling agencies I see need both.
Tes95
Posts: 18
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 7:12:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/7/2012 6:05:09 PM, Heineken wrote:
At 12/7/2012 5:44:19 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 12/7/2012 5:43:05 PM, Heineken wrote:
She looks stoned in every picture.

She's like:" Oh, you're taking a picture of me? I wasn't even ready."
http://www.debate.org...

It's FREEDO's GF...

Really? So,...not his sister?
I'm kidding...FREEDO, good for you. Wear a condom.

Exactly. There's never a excuse for unprotected sex unless you're ready to have a child, or can't have anymore of them.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 8:13:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/7/2012 7:11:26 PM, Tes95 wrote:
I can see it as a possibility. But not a very high one. She's considered beautiful in my book, but not arousing as well. Not that that matters to me in particular, but most modeling agencies I see need both.

http://media.funlol.com...
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 9:09:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/7/2012 8:13:33 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 12/7/2012 7:11:26 PM, Tes95 wrote:
I can see it as a possibility. But not a very high one. She's considered beautiful in my book, but not arousing as well. Not that that matters to me in particular, but most modeling agencies I see need both.

http://media.funlol.com...

Thaaaaaaaaaat's funny...,but I may agree with Tes95. Beauty=/=sexual prowess.
I find dark skinned women attractive. (Hence my Trinidadian wife), but I recognize a beautiful white woman when I see one. There's just no real physical attraction to white skin, even if the woman is gorgeous.
If beauty=sexual attraction, I'd be trying to fvck the sunset every day.
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2012 10:16:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/7/2012 9:09:14 PM, Heineken wrote:
At 12/7/2012 8:13:33 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 12/7/2012 7:11:26 PM, Tes95 wrote:
I can see it as a possibility. But not a very high one. She's considered beautiful in my book, but not arousing as well. Not that that matters to me in particular, but most modeling agencies I see need both.

http://media.funlol.com...

Thaaaaaaaaaat's funny...,but I may agree with Tes95. Beauty=/=sexual prowess.
I find dark skinned women attractive. (Hence my Trinidadian wife), but I recognize a beautiful white woman when I see one. There's just no real physical attraction to white skin, even if the woman is gorgeous.
If beauty=sexual attraction, I'd be trying to fvck the sunset every day.

You mean in general or just for you personally?
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 7:54:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/7/2012 5:05:37 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 12/7/2012 4:50:17 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 12/7/2012 4:16:25 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 12/7/2012 4:12:56 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 12/7/2012 3:31:06 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Look at her, daaamniiiiittt:

1. https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net...

2. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

3. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

4. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

5. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net...

6. https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net...

She is free to try, but probly won't become one. Becoming a model requires way more than looks alone. Just like everything else in life, except govt checks, subsidies, grants and bad advice, nothing is going to be handed to you just for being born.

You're an a$$.

Not my problem you can't handle the truth. The OP says she "should be" if she "should be" then she would be if she was model material. What am I supposed to do brown nose FREEDO and say "ya your right she should be a model"> sigh
He obviously posted these pics to get an opinion. My opinion is neither positive nor negative. It is informative and educational. Welcome to reality.

With a defeatist attitude like that, it's no wonder you've lost >80% of your debates.

Freedo, take it from a guy whose done some modelling. It's not hard to get into it -- at least not the smaller local shows. If your gf is in college, have here check if there's a college fashion show going on. They've always got an extra outfit to showcase.

Excellent extrapolation, Freedo thinks his girl friend should be a model, I say that looks alone will not make a model, which if you had done any modeling, would know that just walking in the door makes you a model not. And that is why I loose debates. LOL. I said she is free to try. If it was as easy as you say it is then every girl who thinks they are pretty would be a model. Saying it is easy only does her disservice and gives her a sense of false hope. If she wants to be a model she will spend a lot of her own money just trying to get a foot in the door. It is difficult and only a very tiny percentage who try become a model. That is reality. If she is model material she will overcome all obstacles, if she is not she won't. There is nothing defeatist about what I said, it is the cold hard truth. If telling the truth is defeatist then so be it.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 8:15:35 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/7/2012 10:16:48 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 12/7/2012 9:09:14 PM, Heineken wrote:
At 12/7/2012 8:13:33 PM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
At 12/7/2012 7:11:26 PM, Tes95 wrote:
I can see it as a possibility. But not a very high one. She's considered beautiful in my book, but not arousing as well. Not that that matters to me in particular, but most modeling agencies I see need both.

http://media.funlol.com...

Thaaaaaaaaaat's funny...,but I may agree with Tes95. Beauty=/=sexual prowess.
I find dark skinned women attractive. (Hence my Trinidadian wife), but I recognize a beautiful white woman when I see one. There's just no real physical attraction to white skin, even if the woman is gorgeous.
If beauty=sexual attraction, I'd be trying to fvck the sunset every day.

You mean in general or just for you personally?

What do you think? (Raises eyebrow)
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2012 8:43:31 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 12/7/2012 9:09:14 PM, Heineken wrote:
There's just no real physical attraction to white skin, even if the woman is gorgeous.
(His own, very personal opinion, Ma'ams. Don't take it as a general truth.)