Jump to topic:

Has the world ended yet?

MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 11:34:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
There are a number of timezones, and the Mayans never said which they liked best. To watch out for this apocalypse, I'd like to hear from some people where it's all ready the 21st on whether or not their world has ended yet.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
ishallannoyyo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 11:40:16 AM
At 12/21/2012 11:34:27 AM, MouthWash wrote:
There are a number of timezones, and the Mayans never said which they liked best. To watch out for this apocalypse, I'd like to hear from some people where it's all ready the 21st on whether or not their world has ended yet.

Not yet :)
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 11:52:31 AM
It ends at 6:00 central time
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 3:28:45 PM
Yup, the Rapture happened and we're all in Heaven. I was kinda hoping it'd be better than this.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 3:50:00 PM
"Jesus H Christ we're still here"
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
RationalMadman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 5:07:35 PM
At 12/21/2012 3:28:45 PM, Nur-Ab-Sal wrote:
Yup, the Rapture happened and we're all in Heaven. I was kinda hoping it'd be better than this.

Actually made me laugh.
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

We didn't fight our way to the top of the food chain to be f***ng vegetarians.