Total Posts:68|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What is your alignment? I'm Chaotic Neutral

Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 6:52:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
lol this is like... the third one in a year... I'll post after I take it again :P
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
RationalMadman
Posts: 354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 6:54:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Take this http://easydamus.com... for a far more detailed assessment including what species you'd be in the Dungeons and dragons
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

We didn't fight our way to the top of the food chain to be f***ng vegetarians.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 6:54:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
True Neutral

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaos --- XXX (3)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Evil ---- XX (2)
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 6:55:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/21/2012 6:54:21 PM, RationalMadman wrote:
Take this http://easydamus.com... for a far more detailed assessment including what species you'd be in the Dungeons and dragons

shitchyeah. I'm takin that one.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 7:00:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Lawful Neutral:

"Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (28)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Chaos --- XXXXXXX (7)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Evil ---- (0)"
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
RationalMadman
Posts: 354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 7:01:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
You Are:

Chaotic Neutral

Chaotic Neutral- A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXX (3)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXX (3)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

We didn't fight our way to the top of the food chain to be f***ng vegetarians.
RationalMadman
Posts: 354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 7:04:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I just realised the description is quite sexist to females.
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

We didn't fight our way to the top of the food chain to be f***ng vegetarians.
RationalMadman
Posts: 354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 7:05:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Sorry I misanswered a question before.

Chaotic Neutral

Chaotic Neutral- A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXX (3)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXX (3)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

We didn't fight our way to the top of the food chain to be f***ng vegetarians.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 7:08:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
True Neutral Elf Wizard (4th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 10

Alignment:
True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Race:
Elves are known for their poetry, song, and magical arts, but when danger threatens they show great skill with weapons and strategy. Elves can live to be over 700 years old and, by human standards, are slow to make friends and enemies, and even slower to forget them. Elves are slim and stand 4.5 to 5.5 feet tall. They have no facial or body hair, prefer comfortable clothes, and possess unearthly grace. Many others races find them hauntingly beautiful.

Class:
Wizards- Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 7:13:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/21/2012 7:04:28 PM, RationalMadman wrote:
I just realised the description is quite sexist to females.

The books tend to switch pronouns a lot. It is a little unnecessary to only use one kind of pronoun but whatever. I never understood why people don't just use neutral pronouns all the time.. like it's so hard.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
RationalMadman
Posts: 354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 7:20:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/21/2012 7:14:18 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Chaotic Neutral. Only test i always get consistent results for.

welcome to the chaos club.
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

We didn't fight our way to the top of the food chain to be f***ng vegetarians.
Andromeda_Z
Posts: 4,151
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 7:23:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/21/2012 7:21:32 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 12/21/2012 7:14:18 PM, Andromeda_Z wrote:
Chaotic Neutral. Only test i always get consistent results for.

Ironic...

Lol, i know. MBTI-type tests i'm all over the place, basically any other test doesn't know what to say about me. And this one consistently calls me Chaotic Neutral. I don't get it.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 7:37:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Chaotic evil.

Although I'm not sure that necessarily true; if I was hell-bent on chaos and destruction, I would not necessarily act in an unorganized and impulsive method, as the website suggests. Instead, calculated and planned attacks would be more effective at accomplishing the goal.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 7:38:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am.... dun dun DUNNN!! Chaotic Neutral... wtf

A Chaotic Neutral Human Druid/Sorcerer to be exact :)

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral- A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Primary Class:
Druids- Druids gain power not by ruling nature but by being at one with it. They hate the unnatural, including aberrations or undead, and destroy them where possible. Druids receive divine spells from nature, not the gods, and can gain an array of powers as they gain experience, including the ability to take the shapes of animals. The weapons and armor of a druid are restricted by their traditional oaths, not simply training. A druid's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast.

Secondary Class:
Sorcerers- Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Evil ---- X (1)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
Gnome ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Halfling - XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Half-Orc - XXXX (4)

Class:
Barbarian - (-6)
Bard ------ XXXX (4)
Cleric ---- (-8)
Druid ----- XXXX (4)
Fighter --- (0)
Monk ------ (-21)
Paladin --- (-23)
Ranger ---- XXXX (4)
Rogue ----- (0)
Sorcerer -- XXXX (4)
Wizard ---- (0)
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
RationalMadman
Posts: 354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 7:40:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/21/2012 7:38:05 PM, Oryus wrote:
I am.... dun dun DUNNN!! Chaotic Neutral... wtf

A Chaotic Neutral Human Druid/Sorcerer to be exact :)

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral- A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Primary Class:
Druids- Druids gain power not by ruling nature but by being at one with it. They hate the unnatural, including aberrations or undead, and destroy them where possible. Druids receive divine spells from nature, not the gods, and can gain an array of powers as they gain experience, including the ability to take the shapes of animals. The weapons and armor of a druid are restricted by their traditional oaths, not simply training. A druid's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast.

Secondary Class:
Sorcerers- Sorcerers are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.


Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Evil ---- X (1)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Dwarf ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
Gnome ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Halfling - XXXXXXXX (8)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Half-Orc - XXXX (4)

Class:
Barbarian - (-6)
Bard ------ XXXX (4)
Cleric ---- (-8)
Druid ----- XXXX (4)
Fighter --- (0)
Monk ------ (-21)
Paladin --- (-23)
Ranger ---- XXXX (4)
Rogue ----- (0)
Sorcerer -- XXXX (4)
Wizard ---- (0)

identical result
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

We didn't fight our way to the top of the food chain to be f***ng vegetarians.
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 7:42:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/21/2012 7:37:27 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Chaotic evil.

Although I'm not sure that necessarily true; if I was hell-bent on chaos and destruction, I would not necessarily act in an unorganized and impulsive method, as the website suggests. Instead, calculated and planned attacks would be more effective at accomplishing the goal.

That sounds more like the behavior of a lawful evil person.... Chaotic evil is... well... chaotic evil.

askbob is lawful evil ;)
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 7:48:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/21/2012 7:42:49 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 12/21/2012 7:37:27 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Chaotic evil.

Although I'm not sure that necessarily true; if I was hell-bent on chaos and destruction, I would not necessarily act in an unorganized and impulsive method, as the website suggests. Instead, calculated and planned attacks would be more effective at accomplishing the goal.

That sounds more like the behavior of a lawful evil person.... Chaotic evil is... well... chaotic evil.

askbob is lawful evil ;)

On second thought, I'd likely be Type 2 Chaotic Neutral.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Chuz-Life
Posts: 1,789
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 7:59:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
You Are: Lawful Neutral

Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Detailed Results:
Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (28)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Evil ---- (0)
"Sooner or later, the Supreme Court of the Unites States is going to have explain how a 'child in the womb' is a person enough to be recognized as a MURDER victim under our fetal homicide laws but how they are not persons enough to qualify for any other Constitutional protections" ~ Chuz Life

http://www.debate.org...
RationalMadman
Posts: 354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 8:01:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/21/2012 7:59:57 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
You Are: Lawful Neutral

Lawful Neutral- A lawful neutral character acts as law, tradition, or a personal code directs him. Order and organization are paramount to him. He may believe in personal order and live by a code or standard, or he may believe in order for all and favor a strong, organized government. Lawful neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot. However, lawful neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all freedom, choice, and diversity in society.

Detailed Results:
Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (28)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXX (5)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Evil ---- (0)

Very happy to be your opposite.
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

We didn't fight our way to the top of the food chain to be f***ng vegetarians.
john.klepac
Posts: 11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 8:46:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXX (9)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- X (1)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Evil ---- XXXXX (5)
phantom
Posts: 6,774
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 8:48:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
True Neutral

And I took the first test because the second was terrible at asking questions.
"Music is a zen-like ecstatic state where you become the new man of the future, the Nietzschean merger of Apollo and Dionysus." Ray Manzarek (The Doors)
Chuz-Life
Posts: 1,789
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 9:20:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/21/2012 8:01:39 PM, RationalMadman wrote:
At 12/21/2012 7:59:57 PM, Chuz-Life wrote:
You Are: Lawful Neutral

Very happy to be your opposite.

According to our tallies, we are not that far apart. Not enough for me to say we are opposites, anyway.
"Sooner or later, the Supreme Court of the Unites States is going to have explain how a 'child in the womb' is a person enough to be recognized as a MURDER victim under our fetal homicide laws but how they are not persons enough to qualify for any other Constitutional protections" ~ Chuz Life

http://www.debate.org...
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 9:59:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Chaotic Good

Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (32)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (34)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (36)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
Neutral - XXXX (4)
Evil ---- XXXX (4)
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 10:10:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/21/2012 10:01:04 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Y U GUYS SO EVIL?!?!?!?!

nac

heeey... you're more evil than I am!
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 10:13:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/21/2012 10:10:04 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 12/21/2012 10:01:04 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Y U GUYS SO EVIL?!?!?!?!

nac

heeey... you're more evil than I am!

I mean Y U SO NOT GOOD.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
RationalMadman
Posts: 354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2012 10:18:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/21/2012 10:13:24 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 12/21/2012 10:10:04 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 12/21/2012 10:01:04 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Y U GUYS SO EVIL?!?!?!?!

nac

heeey... you're more evil than I am!

I mean Y U SO NOT GOOD.

Because I'm a fu.cking bad@ss.
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

We didn't fight our way to the top of the food chain to be f***ng vegetarians.