Total Posts:154|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Girl Auctions Off Virginity *

inferno
Posts: 10,564
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 2:05:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Did you guys hear about this story right here. This young lady decided that it would be best for her to auction off her body for a moment of pleasure with a total stranger. Last time I checked, she was offered $700,000 for sex.
Now who on Earth would pay for sex to begin with, let alone that amount of
money. They must be desperate beyond belief. =)
What do you think about this.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 2:10:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 2:05:06 PM, inferno wrote:
Did you guys hear about this story right here. This young lady decided that it would be best for her to auction off her body for a moment of pleasure with a total stranger. Last time I checked, she was offered $700,000 for sex.
Now who on Earth would pay for sex to begin with, let alone that amount of
money. They must be desperate beyond belief. =)
What do you think about this.

How much for seconds?
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 2:26:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 2:17:15 PM, Agent_Orange wrote:
What does she look like?

I'm just curious though. Nothing turns me off faster than a chick that's a virgin.

Logs... Nuff said
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
inferno
Posts: 10,564
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 2:52:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 2:05:06 PM, inferno wrote:
Did you guys hear about this story right here. This young lady decided that it would be best for her to auction off her body for a moment of pleasure with a total stranger. Last time I checked, she was offered $700,000 for sex.
Now who on Earth would pay for sex to begin with, let alone that amount of
money. They must be desperate beyond belief. =)
What do you think about this.

By the way, she was Brazillian.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 2:57:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 2:10:23 PM, drafterman wrote:

How much for seconds?

Let's assume the average guy last 30 minutes and that will be her charge rate.

Thirty minutes in half an hour, sixty seconds in a minute.

So 30 * 60 = 1800.

700,000/1800.

So $388.89 per second.
kfc
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 3:20:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
maybe the person who got it was a billionaire.

In any event, it would be difficult to verify whether the women is a virgin or not. Not unless a private investigator is used.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
wrichcirw
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 3:39:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 2:05:06 PM, inferno wrote:
Did you guys hear about this story right here. This young lady decided that it would be best for her to auction off her body for a moment of pleasure with a total stranger. Last time I checked, she was offered $700,000 for sex.
Now who on Earth would pay for sex to begin with, let alone that amount of
money. They must be desperate beyond belief. =)
What do you think about this.

http://newsone.com...

Of course, the guy was Japanese.
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 3:57:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 3:45:03 PM, Koopin wrote:
What the, just the the picture. Not even worth it.

right, for that much money, you'd think she'd at least be a B cup.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
wrichcirw
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 4:11:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 3:45:03 PM, Koopin wrote:
What the, just the the picture. Not even worth it.

You know, I find it amazing that you guys need to be spoon-fed this.

You can do a search for her name, it takes about 20 seconds, and discover she made it onto a cover of Playboy.
At 8/9/2013 9:41:24 AM, wrichcirw wrote:
If you are civil with me, I will be civil to you. If you decide to bring unreasonable animosity to bear in a reasonable discussion, then what would you expect other than to get flustered?
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 4:36:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 3:57:09 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 1/2/2013 3:45:03 PM, Koopin wrote:
What the, just the the picture. Not even worth it.

right, for that much money, you'd think she'd at least be a B cup.

I want triple H for that price!
kfc
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 4:37:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 4:11:23 PM, wrichcirw wrote:
At 1/2/2013 3:45:03 PM, Koopin wrote:
What the, just the the picture. Not even worth it.

You know, I find it amazing that you guys need to be spoon-fed this.

You can do a search for her name, it takes about 20 seconds, and discover she made it onto a cover of Playboy.

So what there are more pics of her?
She still is nothing more than a 6 in my book.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com...
kfc
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 5:04:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 4:36:06 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 1/2/2013 3:57:09 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 1/2/2013 3:45:03 PM, Koopin wrote:
What the, just the the picture. Not even worth it.

right, for that much money, you'd think she'd at least be a B cup.

I want triple H for that price!

found the girl just for you:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 5:17:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 4:36:06 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 1/2/2013 3:57:09 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 1/2/2013 3:45:03 PM, Koopin wrote:
What the, just the the picture. Not even worth it.

right, for that much money, you'd think she'd at least be a B cup.

I want triple H for that price!

The wrestler?
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 5:30:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 5:17:27 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
How much do you think I can auction off my virginity for?

Negative $30 in downtown New York.
kfc
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 5:31:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 5:04:49 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 1/2/2013 4:36:06 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 1/2/2013 3:57:09 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 1/2/2013 3:45:03 PM, Koopin wrote:
What the, just the the picture. Not even worth it.

right, for that much money, you'd think she'd at least be a B cup.

I want triple H for that price!

found the girl just for you:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

Oh my.
kfc
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 5:34:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 5:30:40 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 1/2/2013 5:17:27 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
How much do you think I can auction off my virginity for?

Negative $30 in downtown New York.

That's only for a BJ. I want full service.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 5:46:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 5:34:50 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 1/2/2013 5:30:40 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 1/2/2013 5:17:27 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
How much do you think I can auction off my virginity for?

Negative $30 in downtown New York.

That's only for a BJ. I want full service.

No, it's still $30. If you didn't want the male you'll have to pay a bit more. But they disguise it so well nowadays you can barely tell.
kfc
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 6:59:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 3:20:17 PM, darkkermit wrote:
maybe the person who got it was a billionaire.

In any event, it would be difficult to verify whether the women is a virgin or not. Not unless a private investigator is used.

Watch her sell her virginity again.

VAGINAL REJUVENATION IS MAGICAL :D
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:15:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 4:36:06 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 1/2/2013 3:57:09 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 1/2/2013 3:45:03 PM, Koopin wrote:
What the, just the the picture. Not even worth it.

right, for that much money, you'd think she'd at least be a B cup.

I want triple H for that price!

Ewwww
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 7:21:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 6:59:47 PM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
At 1/2/2013 3:20:17 PM, darkkermit wrote:
maybe the person who got it was a billionaire.

In any event, it would be difficult to verify whether the women is a virgin or not. Not unless a private investigator is used.

Watch her sell her virginity again.

VAGINAL REJUVENATION IS MAGICAL :D

she'd be a born-again virgin.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Franz_Reynard
Posts: 1,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 8:22:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This has happened before within the past decade.

I think there have been more interesting auctions. A man once appealed for someone who wanted to be eaten, and actually had some respondents. After a few failed attempts, he found someone serious, and ate him alive.

The man sat at the dinner table with the cannibal and allowed the cannibal to literally cut pieces from him and cook it. They then attempted to eat together, but by the time they finished the penis together, the man struggled to maintain consciousness.

He was not pleased with his penis as a meal, either.

The cannibal taped the whole thing, which is why there is so much detail on the matter. I believe it happened in Germany.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 8:38:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
She aint worth the money imo, just judging from the picture on the link
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 8:49:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Wow... Don't know what you fools are talking about. This chick is CRAZY hot and looks like she probably has a B cup.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...

Anyway, who would pay this much money to take her virginity? Wealthy creepers who have a thing for hot, underage virgins with small boobs (pretty sure that's a thing.... and a super popular one at that....). That's who. I'm not surprised by this at all. What I'm more surprised by is that she isn't getting at least one mil.. and also I can't believe I didn't think of this first... Well... too late now...
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 9:00:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 8:49:24 PM, Oryus wrote:
Wow... Don't know what you fools are talking about. This chick is CRAZY hot and looks like she probably has a B cup.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
Not hot to me.
Anyway, who would pay this much money to take her virginity? Wealthy creepers who have a thing for hot, underage virgins with small boobs (pretty sure that's a thing.... and a super popular one at that....). That's who. I'm not surprised by this at all. What I'm more surprised by is that she isn't getting at least one mil.. and also I can't believe I didn't think of this first... Well... too late now...

I have five bucks here. Would that be enough?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 9:20:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 9:00:01 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 1/2/2013 8:49:24 PM, Oryus wrote:
Wow... Don't know what you fools are talking about. This chick is CRAZY hot and looks like she probably has a B cup.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
Not hot to me.
Anyway, who would pay this much money to take her virginity? Wealthy creepers who have a thing for hot, underage virgins with small boobs (pretty sure that's a thing.... and a super popular one at that....). That's who. I'm not surprised by this at all. What I'm more surprised by is that she isn't getting at least one mil.. and also I can't believe I didn't think of this first... Well... too late now...

I have five bucks here. Would that be enough?

Are you stupid, bossy?

Are you a stupid person?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2013 9:21:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/2/2013 9:20:04 PM, Oryus wrote:
At 1/2/2013 9:00:01 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 1/2/2013 8:49:24 PM, Oryus wrote:
Wow... Don't know what you fools are talking about. This chick is CRAZY hot and looks like she probably has a B cup.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
Not hot to me.
Anyway, who would pay this much money to take her virginity? Wealthy creepers who have a thing for hot, underage virgins with small boobs (pretty sure that's a thing.... and a super popular one at that....). That's who. I'm not surprised by this at all. What I'm more surprised by is that she isn't getting at least one mil.. and also I can't believe I didn't think of this first... Well... too late now...

I have five bucks here. Would that be enough?

Are you stupid, bossy?

Are you a stupid person?

I would think so, yes.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush