Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

How much weight have you gained?

Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2013 10:02:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Fess up fools.
How much weight have you gained (or lost if you're a self righteous noob) during the Holiday Season? Let say from November 1 till now.

I got 2.5 which I'm okay with. What about thee?
kfc
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2013 10:44:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I don't know. I've weighed myself maybe four times this year. I've lost weight overall, which is good.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2013 11:20:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I've lost 5 lbs since November, but that's bittersweet since I gained 10 lbs since Christmas 2011.
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2013 1:35:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Mine fluctuates a good 10 lbs, I was down 5 lbs last weekend after I got food poisoning pretty bad. Not a good thing.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2013 1:44:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/3/2013 10:02:20 AM, Koopin wrote:
Fess up fools.
How much weight have you gained (or lost if you're a self righteous noob) during the Holiday Season? Let say from November 1 till now.

I got 2.5 which I'm okay with. What about thee?

I went to basic training weighing 190. I came home on christmas exodus, weighing 160 (best shape of my life). After christmas I am back to 170, but I am at AIT now, so hopefully I will lose some of that again.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2013 2:08:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/3/2013 1:44:07 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/3/2013 10:02:20 AM, Koopin wrote:
Fess up fools.
How much weight have you gained (or lost if you're a self righteous noob) during the Holiday Season? Let say from November 1 till now.

I got 2.5 which I'm okay with. What about thee?

I went to basic training weighing 190. I came home on christmas exodus, weighing 160 (best shape of my life). After christmas I am back to 170, but I am at AIT now, so hopefully I will lose some of that again.

How tall are you?
tmar19652
Posts: 727
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2013 2:49:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm back down to 155 thanks to triathlon training.
"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first." -Ronald Reagan

"The notion of political correctness declares certain topics, certain ex<x>pressions even certain gestures off-limits. What began as a crusade for civility has soured into a cause of conflict and even censorship." -George H.W. Bush
Bull_Diesel
Posts: 1,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2013 2:53:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I've probably put on about 10+ pounds easily. But started back to polo again this week so i'm sure it'll drop off quickly enough. I just feel like i've got a bigass belly all of a sudden. Stuck in the mountains just doing nothing but getting wasted and eating all day sucks.
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2013 9:48:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I've lost 17-20 pounds since November.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
RationalMadman
Posts: 354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 8:58:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
yes
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

We didn't fight our way to the top of the food chain to be f***ng vegetarians.
sadolite
Posts: 8,836
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 3:59:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
None, I have weighed between 165 and 170 since I was in my early twenties. Never eat breakfast, lunch once or twice a week and what ever I want for dinner. Learned this eating habit in a magazine years ago. It's not what you eat it's how much.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 4:07:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 3:59:20 PM, sadolite wrote:
None, I have weighed between 165 and 170 since I was in my early twenties. Never eat breakfast, lunch once or twice a week and what ever I want for dinner. Learned this eating habit in a magazine years ago. It's not what you eat it's how much.

I'm the same way, I have supposed terrible eating habits, I.e. not 3 square meals, yet I'm thin and lean and I'm pretty sure that fat half of the country eats breakfast lunch and dinner.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
sadolite
Posts: 8,836
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 5:52:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 4:07:28 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 1/6/2013 3:59:20 PM, sadolite wrote:
None, I have weighed between 165 and 170 since I was in my early twenties. Never eat breakfast, lunch once or twice a week and what ever I want for dinner. Learned this eating habit in a magazine years ago. It's not what you eat it's how much.

I'm the same way, I have supposed terrible eating habits, I.e. not 3 square meals, yet I'm thin and lean and I'm pretty sure that fat half of the country eats breakfast lunch and dinner.

You got that right!! Any living body is most healthy and uses all of the nutrients it eats when it is a step or two above starvation. It is proven fact. The body stores what it does not need for lean times. That is why people get fat. There are no more lean times, just go to the corner store and get something to eat. IE: fat people.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 5:59:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This reminds me that I need to start working out.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2013 7:18:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/6/2013 3:59:20 PM, sadolite wrote:
None, I have weighed between 165 and 170 since I was in my early twenties. Never eat breakfast, lunch once or twice a week and what ever I want for dinner. Learned this eating habit in a magazine years ago. It's not what you eat it's how much.

Exactly. A pound of feathers is just as heavy as a pound of rocks.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Wallstreetatheist
Posts: 7,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 1:08:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I've gained around 38,928 pounds since I was a zygote, but I've lost most of it, because I have a hole in my butt.
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 1:22:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/14/2013 1:08:22 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
I've gained around 38,928 pounds since I was a zygote, but I've lost most of it, because I have a hole in my butt.

Lolz
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Rice
Posts: 107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2013 12:04:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Ehh, I've stopped running for the winter so that combined with the holidays have caused me to gain like 5ish pounds, so I now weight like 110.