Jump to topic:

Ssdd

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 4:23:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Same sht different day........... yawn............ No, I don't want attention. No I am not making the proverbial "I'm leaving DDO post. Just the same ol same ol. Gota check in less often. And yes, I know no one cares. It's all I can think to say at this point. Back in a few days. And yes, I know you don't care, I wouldn't either.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 4:40:03 PM
At 1/14/2013 4:25:11 PM, Mirza wrote:
Goodbye Ma'am, and please do come back!

Not.

So why are you such an insulting ingrate? Must have learned it from your mother and father. Upbringing is everything.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 7:04:52 PM
I don't know who you are. You don't have much of a presence here anyway.
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 7:16:24 PM
Solid State Disk Drive?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 7:32:24 PM
At 1/14/2013 7:16:24 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Solid State Disk Drive?

Would it still be a disk drive if its solid
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 7:46:45 PM
At 1/14/2013 7:32:24 PM, lewis20 wrote:
At 1/14/2013 7:16:24 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Solid State Disk Drive?

Would it still be a disk drive if its solid

No, but it sounds cool.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 8:39:26 PM
catch ya later
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 9:03:35 PM
At 1/14/2013 7:04:52 PM, MouthWash wrote:

That must be why you send me friend requests every friken day. Quit it already! It's so phony.

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 9:04:33 PM
At 1/14/2013 9:03:35 PM, sadolite wrote:

That must be why you send me friend requests every friken day. Quit it already! It's so phony.

Couldn't leave.

Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 9:05:38 PM

LOL
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 9:44:31 PM
At 1/14/2013 9:04:33 PM, sadolite wrote:

Couldn't leave.

You've posted over 2,347 times on Debate.org and have engaged in many debates. There is not one person on DDO who you would consider to be a friend of yours? Do you even like any of us on here? Why go on a website where you dislike everyone?
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 9:49:23 PM
At 1/14/2013 9:44:31 PM, darkkermit wrote:

Couldn't leave.

You've posted over 2,347 times on Debate.org and have engaged in many debates. There is not one person on DDO who you would consider to be a friend of yours? Do you even like any of us on here? Why go on a website where you dislike everyone?

what is a hipster? I'll take internet persona's that have leaked into the real world for 300.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 9:52:02 PM
A person who finds DDO boring lacks either one of two things:

1. An open mind. To be entertained by receiving new ideas.

2. The will to debate. To be entertained by spreading your ideas to others.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 9:54:33 PM
At 1/14/2013 9:52:02 PM, FREEDO wrote:

Well, he used to debate a lot, but hasn't done a debate in over a year.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 10:01:22 PM

Coming to look into it, Freedo, you've only done 1 in the last 9 months.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 10:02:29 PM

Couldn't leave.

I don't know anyone on this site. I don't take the term "friend" lightly. I have only known three people in my entire life that I would honor with the badge of being my friend. It's nothing personal against anyone. I find it phony to ask someone to be your friend whom you have never even met, but only read posts on a web site. I am different that way. I come here to get a read on the future believe it or not. Peoples views today are tomorrow's laws and tyranny or freedom. I make posts to find out why people have the views they have in an attempt to see if there is a shred of logic in them or just emotional, regurgitated, ideological blather.

Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 10:23:39 PM
At 1/14/2013 10:02:29 PM, sadolite wrote:

Couldn't leave.

I don't know anyone on this site. I don't take the term "friend" lightly. I have only known three people in my entire life that I would honor with the badge of being my friend. It's nothing personal against anyone. I find it phony to ask someone to be your friend whom you have never even met, but only read posts on a web site. I am different that way. I come here to get a read on the future believe it or not. Peoples views today are tomorrow's laws and tyranny or freedom. I make posts to find out why people have the views they have in an attempt to see if there is a shred of logic in them or just emotional, regurgitated, ideological blather.

kfc
kfc
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2013 11:50:34 PM

Couldn't leave.

bad idea considering that the people on DDO consist of a self-selected sample that don't hold the same views as the general public. Use gallup polls, and read up on surveys of political views of teens and young adults if you want to get an idea of the future.
Open borders debate:
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2013 2:38:53 AM
At 1/14/2013 11:50:34 PM, darkkermit wrote:

Couldn't leave.

bad idea considering that the people on DDO consist of a self-selected sample that don't hold the same views as the general public. Use gallup polls, and read up on surveys of political views of teens and young adults if you want to get an idea of the future.

Are you saying that DDO isn't normal?
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2013 4:18:06 PM

Couldn't leave.

Polls are not worth the paper thay are written on. You never know the exact question asked or the context in which it was asked. You can get wildly different poll results by simply changing the context of a question. People who use polls are followeres and can't think for themselves. On DDO you get the dope strait from the horses mouth and in context.

darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2013 7:20:35 PM
At 1/15/2013 2:38:53 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

Couldn't leave.

yes
Open borders debate:
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2013 7:21:43 PM
At 1/15/2013 7:20:35 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 1/15/2013 2:38:53 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

Couldn't leave.

yes

It was a rhetorical question...
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2013 9:10:16 PM
At 1/14/2013 10:01:22 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Yes, I stopped debating once my computer died. I've been using the family computer and it's always too noisy in here to focus.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2013 9:10:16 PM
At 1/14/2013 10:01:22 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Yes, I stopped debating once my computer died. I've been using the family computer and it's always too noisy in here to focus.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2013 9:14:34 PM
At 1/14/2013 4:23:00 PM, sadolite wrote:
Same sht different day........... yawn............ No, I don't want attention. No I am not making the proverbial "I'm leaving DDO post. Just the same ol same ol. Gota check in less often. And yes, I know no one cares. It's all I can think to say at this point. Back in a few days. And yes, I know you don't care, I wouldn't either.

they'll*