Total Posts:149|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Who's your DDO Nemesis *

Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 12:27:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Or in other words.............Who do you hate or actively avoid on here at Debate.org.
This thread is for all of the Anti-Valentines Day faithfuls indeed.
Now go ahead and pour out your sworn enemy. Who is it that makes that blood boil and why. =)

(Response thread for the DDO Crush forum: http://www.debate.org... )
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 12:32:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I won't mention any names but he's someone in this thread.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 12:34:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/31/2013 12:32:51 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I won't mention any names but he's someone in this thread.

You always seemed like the self-loathing type.
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 1:06:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/31/2013 12:27:41 PM, Heineken wrote:
Or in other words.............Who do you hate or actively avoid on here at Debate.org.
This thread is for all of the Anti-Valentines Day faithfuls indeed.
Now go ahead and pour out your sworn enemy. Who is it that makes that blood boil and why. =)

(Response thread for the DDO Crush forum: http://www.debate.org... )

Lets see..........
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 1:08:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/31/2013 12:54:32 PM, drafterman wrote:
Architectwoman

I figured it would be CadKey_Woman. Stealin' all those pencil and paper drafting jobs....
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
Oryus
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 1:13:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/31/2013 1:06:35 PM, Koopin wrote:
People who have under 200 posts just make me mad for some reason. I'm not even joking.

Now that you mention it, longtime members who still use DDO default avatars piss me off.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 1:14:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/31/2013 1:06:35 PM, Koopin wrote:
People who have under 200 posts just make me mad for some reason. I'm not even joking.

Why is that Koopin.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 1:17:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/31/2013 1:06:35 PM, Koopin wrote:
People who have under 200 posts just make me mad for some reason. I'm not even joking.

Word. When I seem someone with 12 posts talking about this place like they've been here forever. Just. Anger Sharks.
inferno
Posts: 10,689
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 1:17:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/31/2013 12:27:41 PM, Heineken wrote:
Or in other words.............Who do you hate or actively avoid on here at Debate.org.
This thread is for all of the Anti-Valentines Day faithfuls indeed.
Now go ahead and pour out your sworn enemy. Who is it that makes that blood boil and why. =)

(Response thread for the DDO Crush forum: http://www.debate.org... )

That would be Stephen Hawkins, Double R, and Izbo.
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 1:29:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This guy kind of pisses me off. If he looked like that in real life, I wouldn't even need a reason to fold his teeth in. Just...punchable....

http://www.debate.org...
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 1:30:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/31/2013 12:34:22 PM, Heineken wrote:
At 1/31/2013 12:32:51 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I won't mention any names but he's someone in this thread.

You always seemed like the self-loathing type.

I love you guys.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 1:35:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
There's no one I actively dislike on the site. Though Imabench, 000ike, and Mouthwash grind my gears from time to time. With Ike I'm not even mad. It's just fun to fvck with him.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 1:57:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
There's no one I really "hate" per se on here.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 2:09:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/31/2013 1:57:20 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
There's no one I really "hate" per se on here.

What about submissivetaco? meekenchilada? dronetortilla?
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 2:29:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
my brother is on here somewhere and since hes my nemesis in real life then according to the transitive property, he would be my nemesis on DDO....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Nidhogg
Posts: 503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 2:34:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Composer, deviant.genie, Anti-Atheist, and Geo.
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
Heineken
Posts: 1,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 2:40:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/31/2013 2:29:48 PM, imabench wrote:
my brother is on here somewhere and since hes my nemesis in real life then according to the transitive property, he would be my nemesis on DDO....

So...you're saying the Troll gene is recessive? We should have seen him drown some rats if he's your relative.
Vidi, vici, veni.
(I saw, I conquered, I came.)
Nidhogg
Posts: 503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 2:47:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/31/2013 2:34:26 PM, Nidhogg wrote:
Composer, deviant.genie, Anti-Atheist, Jahryn and Geo.
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 2:49:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/31/2013 2:09:16 PM, Heineken wrote:
At 1/31/2013 1:57:20 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
There's no one I really "hate" per se on here.

What about submissivetaco? meekenchilada? dronetortilla?

I'm into submissive food.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
imabench
Posts: 21,230
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 2:50:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/31/2013 2:40:56 PM, Heineken wrote:
At 1/31/2013 2:29:48 PM, imabench wrote:
my brother is on here somewhere and since hes my nemesis in real life then according to the transitive property, he would be my nemesis on DDO....

So...you're saying the Troll gene is recessive? We should have seen him drown some rats if he's your relative.

He never gave me the name of his account so I dont know who he is even though I pester him to tell me. Hell I dont even know if hes still on DDO at all.

He could be anyone
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Nidhogg
Posts: 503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 2:53:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/31/2013 2:50:31 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/31/2013 2:40:56 PM, Heineken wrote:
At 1/31/2013 2:29:48 PM, imabench wrote:
my brother is on here somewhere and since hes my nemesis in real life then according to the transitive property, he would be my nemesis on DDO....

So...you're saying the Troll gene is recessive? We should have seen him drown some rats if he's your relative.

He never gave me the name of his account so I dont know who he is even though I pester him to tell me. Hell I dont even know if hes still on DDO at all.

He could be anyone

...Even me?
Ridiculously Photogenic Debater

DDO's most mediocre member since at least a year ago
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 2:53:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/31/2013 2:50:31 PM, imabench wrote:
At 1/31/2013 2:40:56 PM, Heineken wrote:
At 1/31/2013 2:29:48 PM, imabench wrote:
my brother is on here somewhere and since hes my nemesis in real life then according to the transitive property, he would be my nemesis on DDO....

So...you're saying the Troll gene is recessive? We should have seen him drown some rats if he's your relative.

He never gave me the name of his account so I dont know who he is even though I pester him to tell me. Hell I dont even know if hes still on DDO at all.

He could be anyone

What if he's Inferno?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 2:53:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Used to be Ike and royal, but since they really aren't much for the politics section anymore, I would say BB and Lewis, half the time. BB ALWAYS finds something to disagreed with me about, and Lewis is often similar, though not always.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 2:54:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Definitely Thaddeus.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 2:54:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/31/2013 2:53:59 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Used to be Ike and royal, but since they really aren't much for the politics section anymore, I would say BB and Lewis, half the time. BB ALWAYS finds something to disagreed with me about, and Lewis is often similar, though not always.

Hah, I don't believe in gun control now if it makes you happy.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2013 2:55:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/31/2013 2:54:56 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 1/31/2013 2:53:59 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Used to be Ike and royal, but since they really aren't much for the politics section anymore, I would say BB and Lewis, half the time. BB ALWAYS finds something to disagreed with me about, and Lewis is often similar, though not always.

Hah, I don't believe in gun control now if it makes you happy.

A little.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-