Jump to topic:

Politician scandals

XDToasty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2013 6:40:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So I'm this guy who is studying to be a Paralegal. I'm doing good and meeting people all the time. these people are all people who want to be big time politicians and have gone to Harvard college and what not. so a while back I became really good friends with one of them. He's a libertarian , has had good grades all his life , currently about to become a lawyer, he's making his way up the ladder and wants to be governor of his state someday and I have no doubt it will happen. so this same guy recently started hitting on me eventually sending me weird nude pictures of himself. I'm a very nice guy so I kept saying in a very friendly way that I wasn't gay and that I have a girlfriend but he still went on. He says that he wants me to "work" in his staff team and that I will be highly paid as long as I don't tell people his secret. what would you guys do in such a position?
ZakYoungTheLibertarian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2013 6:38:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Blackmail him, then when he complains, show him the Walter Block article on why libertarians shouldn't be opposed to blackmail. It will be delightfully ironic.