charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2013 8:09:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Example:
Drconon's Message:
Please dear, am sorry for this embrasement to your e-mail am Dr. Mrs. Conon Webster 31yrs origin from Haiti married here in united kingdom but incidentally being a widow since six months and left alone with two kids Loveth and Loarel. I felt to your

How can we put a stop to these phishy friendship requests?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2013 10:18:58 PM
If I, as the resident moderator and elected president of Debate.org (the only elected official on said website), may interject in this thread which you have created to air your grievances regarding the aforementioned "phishing" private messages and accounts created specifically to entice one into giving one's personal information to a scammer thus losing one's personal fortunes, I would like to do so at this very moment, if you would be so inclined to read this information. As president of Debate.org, I would like to notify you of the fact that- indeed! -many members on debate.org do share the information regarding these accounts with yours truly so that I might be privy to the information and will then take care of the heretofore mentioned issue. If you or any other Debate.org member happens to stumble upon any instances, or be a victim of this attempted fraudulent scheme, which I personally find shameful and irritating, in which a debate.org account is suspected of this deceitful and suspicious behavior, you would be welcome to make this known to me via a private message or in the thread created by respectable and noteworthy member RoyLatham entitled "Love Spam" which you might find is located in the debate.org forum. In said thread, you are welcome to post the names of offenders as well as the content of their maddening messages in order to commiserate with fellow victims of the dishonest tactic or laugh at the terrible grammar and attempt to trick, apparently assumed, desperate individuals into giving up their monetary possessions for their own personal gain- the hilarity of a failure to deceive cannot be understated.

As to the specific cited guilty wrongdoer and their clearly wrongful, spamming, scamming private message which you have copied and pasted to the thread that I am now responding in at this very moment, I am much obliged to communicate to you that they have in fact been removed from the website, Debate.org, of which I am the president and moderator and therefore have a duty to do so. I am also gleeful to supply with you the intelligence regarding this mendacious and fatuous mortal who made their misleading and doubtful debate.org account with which to spread their lies and manipulative messages- that is, specifically, their web account on debate.org was closed via my administrative privileges only ninety minutes after the account was created- undoubtedly on a computer of some kind which may or may not be in their possession.

To address your concern regarding this, generally speaking, disrespectful treatment of members and, frankly, complete waste of virtual space on the internet, I would like to moreover impart to you the common data concerning this problem that affects many members- this is that, furthermore, the frequency of times the instances in which this regretful event occurs has actually fluctuated over the years, receding to its lowest level as of lately and was in what some would call a "steady decline" over the six months which have recently passed. To recede to an even more general tone so that I may address not only this one particular sect of spam, but also all posts and accounts which fall under the umbrella term, "spam," I am also very happy to announce to you, charleslb, and the rest of this debate.org website"s membership, that every kind of spam imaginable by the human mind has also seen a steady decline falling to what is now the lowest level of witnessed spam this website, owned and operated by Juggle, has heretofore seen. This is due, in part, to many members participation in reporting these instances to me, the president and moderator of debate.org, so that I might reign down upon these spammers with the fury of Thor the likes of which the membership of this fine debating website has never seen.

To reiterate, if I, as the resident moderator and elected president of Debate.org (the only elected official on said website), may interject in this thread which you have created to air your grievances regarding the aforementioned "phishing" private messages and accounts created specifically to entice one into giving one's personal information to a scammer thus losing one"s personal fortunes, I would like to do so at this very moment, if you would be so inclined to read this information. As president of Debate.org, I would like to notify you of the fact that- indeed! -many members on debate.org do share the information regarding these accounts with yours truly so that I might be privy to the information and will then take care of the heretofore mentioned issue. If you or any other Debate.org member happens to stumble upon any instances, or be a victim of this attempted fraudulent scheme, which I personally find shameful and irritating, in which a debate.org account is suspected of this deceitful and suspicious behavior, you would be welcome to make this known to me via a private message or in the thread created by respectable and noteworthy member RoyLatham entitled "Love Spam" which you might find is located in the debate.org forum. In said thread, you are welcome to post the names of offenders as well as the content of their maddening messages in order to commiserate with fellow victims of the dishonest tactic or laugh at the terrible grammar and attempt to trick, apparently assumed, desperate individuals into giving up their monetary possessions for their own personal gain- the hilarity of a failure to deceive cannot be understated.

As to the specific cited guilty wrongdoer and their clearly wrongful, spamming, scamming private message which you have copied and pasted to the thread that I am now responding in at this very moment, I am much obliged to communicate to you that they have in fact been removed from the website, Debate.org, of which I am the president and moderator and therefore have a duty to do so. I am also gleeful to supply with you the intelligence regarding this mendacious and fatuous mortal who made their misleading and doubtful debate.org account with which to spread their lies and manipulative messages- that is, specifically, their web account on debate.org was closed via my administrative privileges only ninety minutes after the account was created- undoubtedly on a computer of some kind which may or may not be in their possession.

To address your concern regarding this, generally speaking, disrespectful treatment of members and, frankly, complete waste of virtual space on the internet, I would like to moreover impart to you the common data concerning this problem that affects many members- this is that, furthermore, the frequency of times the instances in which this regretful event occurs has actually fluctuated over the years, receding to its lowest level as of lately and was in what some would call a "steady decline" over the six months which have recently passed. To recede to an even more general tone so that I may address not only this one particular sect of spam, but also all posts and accounts which fall under the umbrella term, "spam," I am also very happy to announce to you, charleslb, and the rest of this debate.org website"s membership, that every kind of spam imaginable by the human mind has also seen a steady decline falling to what is now the lowest level of witnessed spam this website, owned and operated by Juggle, has heretofore seen. This is due, in part, to many members participation in reporting these instances to me, the president and moderator of debate.org, so that I might reign down upon these spammers with the fury of Thor the likes of which the membership of this fine debating website has never seen.
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2013 10:19:18 PM
In Conclusion: If you ever find love spam, feel free to post it to the "Love Spam" thread that RoyLatham created in the DDO forum. You can also just pm me the account name and content of the PM and I will take care of it. The account you"re referring to actually was deleted just an hour and a half after it was created. Also, love spam, and all kinds of spam on the site, are at an all time low.

Cheers,
Airmax1227
Debate.org Moderator
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2013 11:03:38 PM
airmax, you made me fall of my chair.
Epic. Win.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2013 11:08:55 PM
Airmax just won the Internet.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Nur-Ab-Sal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 2:07:18 AM
This was the greatest win I have ever witnessed.
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 3:53:40 AM
At 2/19/2013 10:19:18 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
In Conclusion: If you ever find love spam, feel free to post it to the "Love Spam" thread that RoyLatham created in the DDO forum. You can also just pm me the account name and content of the PM and I will take care of it. The account you"re referring to actually was deleted just an hour and a half after it was created. Also, love spam, and all kinds of spam on the site, are at an all time low.

Cheers,
Airmax1227

This is why I am glad I voted for you in the election.

Airmax to love-spammers is like Mitch Gilliam to... the deserving (lol).
Tsar of DDO
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 6:06:26 AM

Cheers,
Airmax1227

http://debate.org...

You're really not that good at this are you.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 11:28:43 AM
At 2/20/2013 3:53:40 AM, YYW wrote:

Cheers,
Airmax1227

This is why I am glad I voted for you in the election.

Airmax to love-spammers is like Mitch Gilliam to... the deserving (lol).

LOL That video XD
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 11:52:40 AM

Cheers,
Airmax1227
Dear communism, my heart exploded!
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 3:14:46 PM

Cheers,
Airmax1227

Thank you for your responsiveness, such as it is.
Yo, all of my subliterate conservative criticasters who find perusing and processing the sesquipedalian verbiage of my posts to be such a bothersome brain-taxing chore, I have a new nickname for you. Henceforth you shall be known as Pooh Bears. No, not for the obvious apt reasons, i.e., not because you're full of pooh, and not because of your ursine irritability. Rather, you put me in mind of an A.A. Milne quote, "I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me". Love ya, Pooh Bears.
1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 4:15:35 PM
At 2/19/2013 11:08:55 PM, OberHerr wrote:

Juggle just got president Airmax a professional speech writer, they're currently looking into a security detail.

link to to spam thread:
http://www.debate.org...
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 8:04:10 PM
favoriting this thread
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
MouthWash
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2013 11:49:32 PM
"Well, that gives whole new meaning to my assassination. If I was going to die anyway, perhaps I should leave the Bolsheviks' descendants some Christmas cookies instead of breaking their dishes and vodka bottles in their sleep." -Tsar Nicholas II (YYW)
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 7:32:50 AM

Cheers,
Airmax1227

So that's what's for.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2013 3:21:17 PM
At 2/20/2013 8:04:10 PM, imabench wrote:
favoriting this thread

I don't think, after all my time here, I've ever taken advantage of this feature.

I think this is a good place to start.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 10:24:46 PM
At 2/20/2013 4:15:35 PM, 1Devilsadvocate wrote:

Juggle just got president Airmax a professional speech writer

Yup... and it's Oryus... all credit for the posts should go to her.. she's clearly awesome.
Debate.org Moderator
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 10:25:28 PM
At 2/22/2013 10:24:46 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

Yup... and it's Oryus... all credit for the posts should go to her.. she's clearly awesome.

You lied! I demand that you be impeached.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 10:27:10 PM
At 2/22/2013 10:25:28 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

I didn't exactly lie... We just kept it quiet for a little while for the sake of humor..
Debate.org Moderator
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 11:34:00 PM
At 2/22/2013 10:25:28 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

I agree.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2013 10:05:40 AM
At 2/19/2013 8:09:48 PM, charleslb wrote:
Example:
Drconon's Message:
Please dear, am sorry for this embrasement to your e-mail am Dr. Mrs. Conon Webster 31yrs origin from Haiti married here in united kingdom but incidentally being a widow since six months and left alone with two kids Loveth and Loarel. I felt to your

Stop accepting them. Works for me.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
charleslb
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 5:23:40 PM
At 2/23/2013 10:05:40 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 2/19/2013 8:09:48 PM, charleslb wrote:
Example:
Drconon's Message:

Stop accepting them. Works for me.

I've never accepted a single one, but they still keep coming.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2013 9:56:26 PM
I'd like to update this by saying that based on the number of reports in the last few months, "Love-spam" is at an all-time low and has nearly (based on current trends) become nonexistent.

Unfortunately, there has been an increase in the amount of ad spam, specifically "debate ad-spam" where the ad-spammer creates a debate specifically to advertise. Members should report these debates as soon as they see them. Ad spam debates usually have weird resolutions (they might seem benign but they are always product related) and always have a link in the instigators R1 to a site related to some type of product or sales.
Debate.org Moderator
Magic8000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2013 11:03:20 PM
At 10/23/2013 9:56:26 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
I'd like to update this by saying that based on the number of reports in the last few months, "Love-spam" is at an all-time low and has nearly (based on current trends) become nonexistent.

You're right. I use to get 1-2 a month, now none. What did you do?
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 2:01:14 AM
Booo! Bring back the love spam. I am interested in meeting a mistress via email!
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.
ClassicRobert
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2013 8:40:30 AM
Love-spam was great for my ego.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder