Jump to topic:

I had to come back.

rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 12:28:22 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm starting to bait people on facebook and I know it's obnoxious. Unwillingly and begrudgingly I am returning. I have a compulsive need to argue and I actually care about issues. I didn't have a choice.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 12:29:25 AM
You never really left in the first place.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 12:51:46 AM
At 2/22/2013 12:28:22 AM, rogue wrote:
I'm starting to bait people on facebook and I know it's obnoxious. Unwillingly and begrudgingly I am returning. I have a compulsive need to argue and I actually care about issues. I didn't have a choice.

Rogue tried to stay away.
The other sides grass was less green.
Inevitable.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 1:04:19 AM
The heavens have just opened.

So many old members popping back up all of a sudden. It's fantastic.

Welcome back, Rogue. Stick around.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 1:08:53 AM

+1 for posting in the personal section and not in the Debate.org section. More people need to learn this.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 1:32:11 AM
At 2/22/2013 1:04:19 AM, FREEDO wrote:

Really cool isn't it?
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 1:37:18 AM

Thanks! Who else?
rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 1:37:52 AM
At 2/22/2013 1:08:53 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

+1 for posting in the personal section and not in the Debate.org section. More people need to learn this.

I'm a veteran yo, I have it down. ;)
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 1:40:58 AM
At 2/22/2013 1:37:52 AM, rogue wrote:

So I have heard. I joined after you left, but you are said to be amazing.

Not discrediting you, just saying I haven't looked at your stuff because I didn't know if it was worth looking at debates of a person who is gone.
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 1:56:49 AM
At 2/22/2013 1:40:58 AM, THEVIRUS wrote:

Not discrediting you, just saying I haven't looked at your stuff because I didn't know if it was worth looking at debates of a person who is gone.

Don't look at my debates. Most of them are from when I first joined and then I forfeited a lot of debates because I didn't have time to engage in formal debates. I am not amazing but I like that I might have that rep. I'm just a relatively old member. I can spout fire in the forums though. That's my home.
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 2:09:01 AM
At 2/22/2013 1:56:49 AM, rogue wrote:
At 2/22/2013 1:40:58 AM, THEVIRUS wrote:

Don't look at my debates. Most of them are from when I first joined and then I forfeited a lot of debates because I didn't have time to engage in formal debates. I am not amazing but I like that I might have that rep. I'm just a relatively old member. I can spout fire in the forums though. That's my home.

Most people would probably say the same thing about me. I usually like forums better because everyone can join in on endless debate
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 6:53:57 AM
MARRY ME!!!!

nac
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
1Devilsadvocate
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 10:20:55 AM

So many old members popping back up all of a sudden. It's fantastic

+1
I cannot write in English, because of the treacherous spelling. When I am reading, I only hear it and am unable to remember what the written word looks like."
"Albert Einstein

http://www.twainquotes.com... , http://thewritecorner.wordpress.com... , http://www.onlinecollegecourses.com...
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 6:18:42 PM
At 2/22/2013 12:29:25 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

Ya, you don't just leave DDO. You can check out but can't never leave.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 6:20:22 PM
Isn't rogue the love of Koopin's life or something? Where is that man?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 6:22:30 PM
At 2/22/2013 6:53:57 AM, OberHerr wrote:
MARRY ME!!!!

nac

Is Koop still here? You know we're supposed to keep this on the dl...
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 6:27:03 PM
At 2/22/2013 6:22:30 PM, rogue wrote:
MARRY ME!!!!

nac

Yes he's still.

And y u no facebook friends with me!
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/22/2013 6:35:13 PM
At 2/22/2013 6:27:03 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 2/22/2013 6:22:30 PM, rogue wrote:
MARRY ME!!!!

nac

Yes he's still.

And y u no facebook friends with me!

Yeah, he's definitely still around.

I can't wait to see his reaction.... via text.....
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2013 3:21:08 PM
ROGUEY! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !!kfc
!! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !
kfc
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2013 10:50:11 PM
Now if we can just get lickmyfoot back, we'll have a solid female cast.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 3:47:02 AM
Dont have a clue as to who you are, but welcome back ma'am. Its always a pleasure to see people returning after long absences.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 3:52:12 AM
Wait a second *looks at profile*

A fellow Boston resident eh? Small world
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
rogue
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 5:37:50 PM
At 2/23/2013 3:21:08 PM, Koopin wrote:
ROGUEY! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !!kfc
!! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! !

<3
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 6:30:09 PM
At 2/22/2013 6:18:42 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 2/22/2013 12:29:25 AM, bossyburrito wrote:

Ya, you don't just leave DDO. You can check out but can't never leave.

Hotel California moment!