Jump to topic:

Devient Genie's rude behavior

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 5:36:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Don't respond to his posts. He does it because he is starved for attention. A person would rather be punched in the face than be ignored and have their exsistance unrecognized.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
giraffelover
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 5:53:56 PM
I've taken the liberty of blocking him. I just wish I could block his insulting comments, too. Ah, well. We'll always have Devient Genies and Sageys. =-(
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 7:06:18 PM
its like youtube all over again start out hostile make some common ground and then say one wrong thing and get thrown down
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
giraffelover
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 7:15:27 PM
True. However, I like seeing videos on Youtube. My favorite video is a GEICO ad called Marine Counseling.

Wouldn't you hate to have a therapist like this?