Total Posts:232|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Drunk?

OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2013 2:38:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
You should go on the drunk chat we have right now.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2013 2:38:19 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
http://tinychat.com...

GTF in here.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2013 9:39:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
430 in the morning?
Ain't nobody got time for that
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
leojm
Posts: 1,825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 7:16:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/20/2013 11:49:45 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 4/20/2013 9:39:12 AM, lewis20 wrote:
430 in the morning?
Ain't nobody got time for that

I always got time for booze. Lol

You 19!!! Your under age, how do you do that without being caught? I mean I am in the drinking age but you, wow.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 7:19:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 7:16:06 PM, leojm wrote:
At 4/20/2013 11:49:45 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 4/20/2013 9:39:12 AM, lewis20 wrote:
430 in the morning?
Ain't nobody got time for that

I always got time for booze. Lol

You 19!!! Your under age, how do you do that without being caught? I mean I am in the drinking age but you, wow.

Er... Lol?
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 7:32:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 7:16:06 PM, leojm wrote:
At 4/20/2013 11:49:45 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 4/20/2013 9:39:12 AM, lewis20 wrote:
430 in the morning?
Ain't nobody got time for that

I always got time for booze. Lol

You 19!!! Your under age, how do you do that without being caught? I mean I am in the drinking age but you, wow.

You're 20... Lmao
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 7:33:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Awesome tiny chat that night btw, me and CP had an epic drunken bro session
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
leojm
Posts: 1,825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 7:33:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 7:32:45 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/21/2013 7:16:06 PM, leojm wrote:
At 4/20/2013 11:49:45 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 4/20/2013 9:39:12 AM, lewis20 wrote:
430 in the morning?
Ain't nobody got time for that

I always got time for booze. Lol

You 19!!! Your under age, how do you do that without being caught? I mean I am in the drinking age but you, wow.

You're 20... Lmao

Well I am drinking age. He is not. So yeah.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 7:35:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 7:33:44 PM, leojm wrote:
At 5/21/2013 7:32:45 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/21/2013 7:16:06 PM, leojm wrote:
At 4/20/2013 11:49:45 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 4/20/2013 9:39:12 AM, lewis20 wrote:
430 in the morning?
Ain't nobody got time for that

I always got time for booze. Lol

You 19!!! Your under age, how do you do that without being caught? I mean I am in the drinking age but you, wow.

You're 20... Lmao

Well I am drinking age. He is not. So yeah.

Drinking age is 21 Julie :/
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 7:35:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 7:35:04 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/21/2013 7:33:44 PM, leojm wrote:
At 5/21/2013 7:32:45 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/21/2013 7:16:06 PM, leojm wrote:
At 4/20/2013 11:49:45 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 4/20/2013 9:39:12 AM, lewis20 wrote:
430 in the morning?
Ain't nobody got time for that

I always got time for booze. Lol

You 19!!! Your under age, how do you do that without being caught? I mean I am in the drinking age but you, wow.

You're 20... Lmao

Well I am drinking age. He is not. So yeah.

Drinking age is 21 Julie :/

Unless the federal gov't's suddenly changed that in the past 20 minutes when I was in the liquor store
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
leojm
Posts: 1,825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 7:37:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 7:35:56 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/21/2013 7:35:04 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/21/2013 7:33:44 PM, leojm wrote:
At 5/21/2013 7:32:45 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/21/2013 7:16:06 PM, leojm wrote:
At 4/20/2013 11:49:45 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 4/20/2013 9:39:12 AM, lewis20 wrote:
430 in the morning?
Ain't nobody got time for that

I always got time for booze. Lol

You 19!!! Your under age, how do you do that without being caught? I mean I am in the drinking age but you, wow.

You're 20... Lmao

Well I am drinking age. He is not. So yeah.

Drinking age is 21 Julie :/

Unless the federal gov't's suddenly changed that in the past 20 minutes when I was in the liquor store

I doubt they will do that. :/ I don't care I have to have my beer every 3 weeks. :)
No in some states it's 20, every state is different. Kenny.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 7:42:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 7:37:44 PM, leojm wrote:
At 5/21/2013 7:35:56 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/21/2013 7:35:04 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/21/2013 7:33:44 PM, leojm wrote:
At 5/21/2013 7:32:45 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/21/2013 7:16:06 PM, leojm wrote:
At 4/20/2013 11:49:45 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 4/20/2013 9:39:12 AM, lewis20 wrote:
430 in the morning?
Ain't nobody got time for that

I always got time for booze. Lol

You 19!!! Your under age, how do you do that without being caught? I mean I am in the drinking age but you, wow.

You're 20... Lmao

Well I am drinking age. He is not. So yeah.

Drinking age is 21 Julie :/

Unless the federal gov't's suddenly changed that in the past 20 minutes when I was in the liquor store

I doubt they will do that. :/ I don't care I have to have my beer every 3 weeks. :)
No in some states it's 20, every state is different. Kenny.

Well I've never lived in Indiana so I wouldn't know, I was just referring to this

http://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Although that doesnt prevent a state from lowering the legal age
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 7:45:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 7:37:44 PM, leojm wrote:
At 5/21/2013 7:35:56 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/21/2013 7:35:04 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/21/2013 7:33:44 PM, leojm wrote:
At 5/21/2013 7:32:45 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/21/2013 7:16:06 PM, leojm wrote:
At 4/20/2013 11:49:45 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 4/20/2013 9:39:12 AM, lewis20 wrote:
430 in the morning?
Ain't nobody got time for that

I always got time for booze. Lol

You 19!!! Your under age, how do you do that without being caught? I mean I am in the drinking age but you, wow.

You're 20... Lmao

Well I am drinking age. He is not. So yeah.

Drinking age is 21 Julie :/

Unless the federal gov't's suddenly changed that in the past 20 minutes when I was in the liquor store

I doubt they will do that. :/ I don't care I have to have my beer every 3 weeks. :)
No in some states it's 20, every state is different. Kenny.

drinking age is a FEDERAL restriction (since before you were born, in 1984), it is not different in every state. While different states have different exceptions (such as some it is illegal for minors to drink with their parents on their own property, while others it is not). The age for purchase is 21.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 7:46:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Anyway, later, when the baby hits the bed. I will be downing a fourloco and mikes or two and hoping that the chat room is open (someone else will have to make it. My laziness and utter incompetence have breed to create the ultimate in purified apathy).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 7:47:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 7:46:46 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Anyway, later, when the baby hits the bed. I will be downing a fourloco and mikes or two and hoping that the chat room is open (someone else will have to make it. My laziness and utter incompetence have breed to create the ultimate in purified apathy).

I'm down, I got a 40 so thats enough to get me buzzing for some good times and good conversation
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Raisor
Posts: 4,459
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 9:14:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 7:46:46 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Anyway, later, when the baby hits the bed. I will be downing a fourloco and mikes or two and hoping that the chat room is open (someone else will have to make it. My laziness and utter incompetence have breed to create the ultimate in purified apathy).

You have a hidden stash of the real four loco somewhere?
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 10:06:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 7:33:31 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Awesome tiny chat that night btw, me and CP had an epic drunken bro session

Yes, yes we did. It was a good night. I almost want a beer now...
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 10:13:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 10:06:56 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 5/21/2013 7:33:31 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Awesome tiny chat that night btw, me and CP had an epic drunken bro session

Yes, yes we did. It was a good night. I almost want a beer now...

Get some and lets have a repeat on tinychat
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 10:17:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 9:14:49 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 5/21/2013 7:46:46 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Anyway, later, when the baby hits the bed. I will be downing a fourloco and mikes or two and hoping that the chat room is open (someone else will have to make it. My laziness and utter incompetence have breed to create the ultimate in purified apathy).

You have a hidden stash of the real four loco somewhere?

Nope, that ran out. Just mix with coffee, tastes about the same. I did buy an original fourloco 2 days before it was banned in Oregon.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 10:18:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 10:13:15 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/21/2013 10:06:56 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 5/21/2013 7:33:31 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Awesome tiny chat that night btw, me and CP had an epic drunken bro session

Yes, yes we did. It was a good night. I almost want a beer now...

Get some and lets have a repeat on tinychat

I'll be on in about 45 minutes, just PM or post a link.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 11:04:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 10:18:15 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/21/2013 10:13:15 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/21/2013 10:06:56 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 5/21/2013 7:33:31 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Awesome tiny chat that night btw, me and CP had an epic drunken bro session

Yes, yes we did. It was a good night. I almost want a beer now...

Get some and lets have a repeat on tinychat

I'll be on in about 45 minutes, just PM or post a link.

It's been 45 minutes. I'm cracking open my loco, where the hell is the chat room?!
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 11:09:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Delayed due to playing madden with BV
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 11:13:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 11:09:11 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Delayed due to playing madden with BV

f*** madden in his big fat arse!
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 11:16:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 11:15:32 PM, Sanfran wrote:
No because drunk is imoral and a sin. if u are drunk your evil.

don't worry, "u" isn't drinking tonight, only "I" am.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Sanfran
Posts: 102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 11:17:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 11:16:16 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/21/2013 11:15:32 PM, Sanfran wrote:
No because drunk is imoral and a sin. if u are drunk your evil.

don't worry, "u" isn't drinking tonight, only "I" am.

then your immoral.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2013 11:18:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/21/2013 11:17:55 PM, Sanfran wrote:
At 5/21/2013 11:16:16 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/21/2013 11:15:32 PM, Sanfran wrote:
No because drunk is imoral and a sin. if u are drunk your evil.

don't worry, "u" isn't drinking tonight, only "I" am.

then your immoral.

oh god, I hope you stay for awhile, this will be fun.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"